{130414} BTS Fanacc #8

Facts and Moments of the Leader Couple: KRISHO

KRIS CONSCIOUSLY STOOD BESIDE THE CENTER POINT, CHANYEOL. SUHO WAS AT HIS RIGHT AT FIRST, BUT UNTIL WE WERE ABOUT TO BEGIN RECORDING, SUHO STARTED TO LOOK AROUND AND NAG AT SEHUN, "SEHUN, WHERE ARE YOU?" THE MAKNAE WHO WAS AT THE MOST RIGHT, RAISED HIS HAND TO POINT OUT HIS LOCATION. SUHO WANTED TO CHANGE PLACE WITH MAKNAE IMMEDIATELY, NOTICE KRIS' EXPRESSION: HIS EYEBROWS FROWNS SLIGHTLY BUT HE IS NOT ANGRY AND SAID SOME KOREAN TO SUHO AND THEN SUHO SMILED WHILE PULLING MAKNAE TO HIS POSITION GOOD-NATUREDLY.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/n: Awww...Joonmyun why are you walking away from Kris?

We all know Kris wanted to keep you by his side that's why he stood next to you then when you exchanged places with Sehun didn't you notice he frowned? 

Yifan....you're being *cough* too *cough* obvious *cough*. 

Lemme rejoice in this small moment of theirs. kekeke ^^

I really really really miss them!

I wonder what Kris told Suho? And he smiled after that. :">>>

Is it something like....*inserts fanfic convo again*

___________________________________________

Kris: Yah! You'll get punished later. I tell you Kim Joonmyun. I mean it. 

Suho: *laughs*

___________________________________________

Waaa! When Kris doesn't wanna let his Suho leave his side? Just OMG! What do you think? 

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thank you very much!

Keep on writing them and don't be shy. Tell what you feel. Let's share our Krisho feelsss! :">

Subscribe and Comment! Comment! Comment! ♥ :*