{120522} Krisho at Suho's Birthday Party

Facts and Moments of the Leader Couple: KRISHO

Fan Accounts

- Kris backhugged Suho super tightly, and then all the members of M took turns saying something about Suho, and all hugged him too.  

KRIS WAS FIRST, AND IT WAS AMUSING BECAUSE SUHO IS NO SHORTIE, YET KRIS HAD TO SORTA BEND OVER TO HUG HIM. AND KRIS ALSO ASKED IF SUHO'S BIRTHDAY WAS YESTERDAY, OR TODAY ITSELF.

And Suho is surprisingly strong! He picked up Kris, who is taller than him, and spun him around.  

- Kris: “Ahh…Why am I always first? I don’t like being first…” (faces Suho) “I don’t know…Was your birthday today or tomorrow?” 

Fans: “What?!”

Kris: “Ah, it’s because we were just on the plane and with the whole time difference…that’s why I got confused…”

Baekhyun: “Not even knowing each other’s birthdays…Now, all the fans know how (close) we are~”

Chanyeol: “The height difference; the height difference! Kris, please sit down~!”

KRIS Bent down but then suho followed his act. the two of them awkwardly looked at each other while crouching in the center of the platform before finally standing up together.

kris: “We are the leaders, so even if i don't say much, he'll know what i mean! I trust you!

Suho: (in english) I believe in you!” 

Kris: (jokingly)“What are you..ah, do you want me to say it in japanese now?

baekhyun: “honto ni~” (really in japanese)

kris bumped shoulders with suho and gave him a warm hug.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/n: Finally! I've been trying to update but my computer won't work!!!! 

I wonder what Kris got for Suho's birthday?? :"> 

In this event, How many times did Kris hugged Suho? hahaha! Can't definitely help it! Being obvious infront of fans! My goodness! *shameless* hahaha ;)

And Kris' message to Suho...They have some kind of mind connection! :D You two are simply adorable and realll!!!!!!

I'm really addicted to KRISHO.

Baekyeol being too cute giving comments around them! They made me laugh! hahaha! Baekhyun kept on speaking and speaking between them! Teasing about the height again! It makes me love them more! The height difference is just incredibly PERFECT!

And EXO fans are being hysterical today!!!! WOLF MV TEASER IS OUTTT!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=op3A-RKBzFk

Anyway, (although its late) Happy Birthday Joonmyun!!! Saranghae oppa!

Thank you very much! Comments are really appreciated and upvotes and subbies! Gomawa! ♥ :*