So Won's Birthday... Her Moment or Shin Hye's Moment?

Nanny... Be My Mommy?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

July 2013

So Won then go to her parents and kissed them goodbye.

She then go to Shin Hye and start to walk when suddenly Yong Hwa hold Shin Hye’s wrist.

Shin Hye: Yong?

Yong Hwa: Don’t worry about this ok?

Shin Hye: I’m not worried Yong.

Yong Hwa: Really?

She nods.

Yong Hwa: Well if you say so. Then there’s nothing wrong if I do this.

Shin Hye: What…?

He kissed her forehead.

Yong Hwa: (Whisper) I would love to kiss your lips but I can’t as So Won is here.

She hit his arm.

Yong Hwa: Jung Shin-ah, just ask Ahjussi Kim to drive for you going to KryMin’s restaurant.

Jung Shin: Yes Hyung.

The three bow and said their goodbye. It didn’t escape with Shin Hye’s eyes the surprised look on Mr. and Mrs. Jung’s faces with what Yong Hwa did.

Shin Hye’s POV: Omo! What will they think about that?

The Jung’s parents were really surprised on what Yong Hwa did.

Yong Hwa: Appa, Umma, what is it that you need to talk to me? If it has something to do with Shin Hye I hope what you see a while ago will change what you are about to say.

Mr. Jung (Ye Jin): Oh Yong is that why you do that? You think this is about her?

Yong Hwa: Isn’t it?

Mr. Jung (Woo Sung): No Yong. (He handed him an envelope) It’s about this.

Yong Hwa: What’s this Appa? (He read the name outside the envelope) Yun Ho Hyung?

He opens the envelope and read the letter from his brother.

To my brother Yong,

I know I should have said this to you personally but I still don’t have the courage to do it.

Yong, I’m sorry. I should have said this to you a long time ago but I thought leaving was the best way for all of you to feel how sorry I am for everything that happened. Living away from all the luxury that we have and start anew somewhere is good enough. But I was wrong. Leaving you with all the responsibilities only makes me even sorrier for what I’ve done.

Yong Hwa’s POV: What is it that you are sorry about Hyung?

All the responsibilities as the eldest of the family, you have to do it because I am not there. Amidst being the CEO of your company you still have to be the brother to watch over Krystal, the son to support our parents and to be the father/mother to your daughter.

But what I’m more sorry of is for not letting you be happy. If only I should have done something back then maybe you’re happier even before. I know you are confused on what I am saying but I think there’s no need to tell you anymore about it.

Yong Hwa’s POV: I want to know about it Hyung.

You are now happy with your daughter and the woman you love.

Yong Hwa's POV: Woman I love? He knows about me and Shin Hye? But I don’t remember telling him about me and Shin Hye.

I know Suzy is watching over you in heaven. She’s happy now to see that everything is falling into places. She might have done something in the past Yong but remember that she really loves you.

Yong Hwa’s POV: What are you and Suzy hiding from me Hyung?

You are given the second chance with your love. Hold on to it tight and be happy always. Don’t let anyone take away the happiness you have now.

Yong Hwa’s POV: I won’t let that happen Hyung but what are you really hiding from me?

Your Hyung who will always pray for you,

Yun Ho

His parents noticed the sudden changed in his mood after reading the letter.

Mr. Jung (Woo Sung): What’s wrong Yong? What did your brother said on his letter?

Yong Hwa: He just said that he is sorry that he needs to leave us again.

Mrs. Jung (Ye Jin): Is that all?

Yong Hwa: And that he will be back soon after he finish some important matters. So you don’t need to worry about him.

Mr. Jung (Woo Sung): Did he mention where is he going?

Yong Hwa: No Appa.

He looked at the letter again and read the part when his brother mentioned Suzy.

Yong Hwa’s POV: Hyung, please come back soon. I need you to explain to me about what Suzy did. Is it about her lying that she was my childhood love? Or is there something else that you both hide from me.

Mrs. Jung (Ye Jin): Yong, are you sure there’s nothing for us to worry?

Yong Hwa: Yes Umma. (He put the letter inside his pocket) Is there anything else that you need from me Appa, Umma? If not, I’ll go now. Shin Hye and So Won are waiting for me already.

Mr. Jung (Woo Sung): That’s all Yong. Go ahead. They might be waiting for you already.

He bow to his parents and was about to leave when her mother said something.

Mrs. Jung (Ye Jin): Yong, we will wait for you later. We still have some things to discuss.

Yong Hwa: Umma? I thought Appa said…

Mrs. Jung (Ye Jin): Your Appa is done but not me. You need to explain what we saw a while ago.

Yong Hwa: Umma… (He rubs his nape)

Mrs. Jung (Ye Jin): You think I forgot about that already?

Yong Hwa: Araso Umma. I’ll just fetch them and tell Krystal that we have an urgent family matters at home. I think it’s time for them to know too.

When Yong Hwa reached KryMin’s reastaurant, he smiles upon seeing the two special girl of his life.

So Won: Appa! You are here.

Yong Hwa: Of course. You know I can’t survive without seeing you.

So Won: Really? Or is it someone else. (She turns her head towards at Shin Hye)

Yong Hwa: You and your Eonni. (He pinched her cheek)

So Won: Appa!

Yong Hwa: So Won-ah, go and call your Krystal Eonni we need to go home now.

So Won: Ok Appa.

She run to Krystal’s office and then Yong Hwa sits beside Shin Hye.

Shin Hye: Yong, is there something wrong?

Yong Hwa: Nothing why?

Shin Hye: Then why do we need to go home now? I thought we will eat here first.

Yong Hwa: Umma wants us to join them for dinner. I already called Krystal on my way here so she probably prepared the food already.

Shin Hye became quiet, bow her head and play with her hands on her lap. Yong Hwa noticed it and holds her hand.

Yong Hwa: What’s wrong?

She just smiled and looks at their intertwined hands. He put his hands on her chin and looked at her eyes.

Yong Hwa: If you are worried about what Umma and Appa will say about us, then stop thinking about that. You do know how much they like you.

Shin Hye: What if they only like me because of Yong Hye? What if they will think that after all that they have done by giving her heart to me? Now, I am getting into your family again not only as a Nanny but now your girlfriend. I know I am nothing compared to Suzy…

He kissed her the moment she mentioned his dead wife. She hit his arm.

Shin Hye: Yah! Why did you do that? Can’t you see there are other people here too?

Yong Hwa: I don’t care. 

Shin Hye: Did you do that so I’ll stop talking?

He shook his head.

Shin Hye: Then why?

Yong Hwa: Because I want you to know that it is you that I love. You are my girlfriend not as a replacement of Suzy. Yes, I think I did love her too but my love for you is nothing as compared to her. You are my first and definitely will be the last.

Shin Hye: Yong…

Yong Hwa: I didn’t regret marrying her. Because of that marriage I have So Won now. But I won’t deny to you anymore that I think I loved her because of you.

He placed her hand near his heart.

Yong Hwa: Because this heart only beats for you. That time when I met her there’s actually doubt in my heart. But I ignore it and just listen to my mind. If only I listen to it probably...

Shin Hye: I thought you don’t regret it because of So Won?

Yong Hwa: She’s the only reason.

Then they heard someone cleared his throat.

Jung Shin: Are you done with your romantic moments?

Yong Hwa: Jung Shin, you are still here?

Jung Shin: Yes Hyung. I am still here. How could I leave without you coming first? I wouldn’t want to have the hell week if you found out I left your two precious girls.

Yong Hwa: Thanks Jung Shin.

Jung Shin: You’re welcome Hyung. I better go now.

Shin Hye: You are not joining us for dinner?

Jung Shin: No twin sister. I need to go home too. Mom and Dad are waiting for me too. Jong Hyun Hyung and I promised them that we will be joining them for dinner tonight.

Shin Hye: But…

Jung Shin: Twin sister don’t worry. I’m sure they like you. Even before you both realized what you feel for each other, they are already rooting for you.

Shin Hye: What are you talking about?

Jung Shin: You are really dense sometimes. (He looked at Yong Hwa) Right Hyung?

Yong Hwa: I wanted to say no. But I really agree on that.

Shin Hye: What?!

Jung Shin: Oh don’t worry twin sister. Hyung is as dense as you are. That’s why you both are meant for each other.

Shin Hye/Yong Hwa: Yah!

Jung Shin: Bye!

Few minutes after he left, So Won with Krystal and Min Hyuk are now walking towards their table.

Yong Hwa: Is everything ready now?

Krystal: Yes Oppa.

Min Hyuk: I’m just wondering, what is the special occasion that we all need to have dinner back at the Jung’s mansion.

He smiled mischievously while looking at Shin Hye.

Shin Hye: Nothing special Min Hyuk. So I guess its better that you just stay here.

She pouts.

Min Hyuk: Nothing special? I don’t think so. I wouldn’t miss to see my best friend in the same situation as mine few weeks ago.

Shin Hye: Yah!

Krystal: Eonni, don’t worry I’m sure it’s easier than what he experienced.

Min Hyuk looked at his girlfriend and pout.

Krystal: Aigoo! (She put both her hands on his face) My boyfriend is really so cute when he pouts.

And that made him smile.

Yong Hwa: Can you two stop that? We need to go back home now. And also, you already have that KryMin moment before.

He walks over Shin Hye and wraps her right arm around her waist.

Yong Hwa: Now its time for YongShin moments.

So Won: Appa! You are so cheesy.

They all laughed at what she said and then all headed out of the restaurant.

 

Inside the restaurant, one table with five customers witnessed but didn’t hear the conversati

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter