Shin Hye's I Love You... Jong Hyun or Yong Hwa?

Nanny... Be My Mommy?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

June 2013

It was already around 10PM and no signs of Jong Hyun and Shin Hye’s presence yet.

Krystal: Should we sing the happy birthday song now?

So Won: But Shin Hye Eonni is still not here.

Yong Hwa: There’s no need to sing for me anymore. Your presence tonight is already enough.

Just then they heard someone…

Jong Hyun: Are you sure you don’t need a birthday song?

Yong Hwa: (Not really happy to see him at the moment) Yes, I’m sure about that.

Jong Hyun smirk and you can see the irritation on Yong Hwa’s face. People are all busy looking at the two. They didn’t notice someone also came. Only when they heard that someone speak that they all look at where the voice came from.

Shin Hye: So, you don’t like this birthday cake?

Yong Hwa’s POV: Shin Hye? She’s here?

So Won: Shin Hye Eonni!

She looked at Yun Ho and kissed him on the cheek.

So Won: You are right Oppa! Eonni will really come before Appa will blow the candles of his cake.

Yun Ho: I told you.

Yun Ho’s POV: Thank you Suzy for helping us on this.

So Won's POV: Sorry Yun Ho Oppa. I have to do that so that Appa won't noticed it.

She then runs towards Shin Hye.

So Won: I thought you’re not coming Eonni.

Shin Hye: Eonni won’t miss this special day.

They both walk together going to the table and stop besides the chair of Yong Hwa. He is still surprise to see Shin Hye in front of him.

So Won: Appa! Eonni is here now. We can sing your happy birthday song now.

Yong Hwa: Yes Princess.

They all sing him a birthday song. After the song, Shin Hye put the cake just in front of Yong Hwa.

So Won: Appa, don’t forget to make a wish before you blow the candles.

Yong Hwa: Ok Princess.

He looked at Shin Hye and then blows the candles.

Yong Hwa’s POV: I only have one wish but I know it’s impossible for it to come true.

They all clap and take their seats. All seats are occupied already. Mr. and Mrs. Park take the vacant seats in between Mrs. Jung and Mr. Lee. Jung Shin sat in between Min Hyuk and Ji Hyo. Jong Hyun sat beside his mother.

The only seat left for Shin Hye to sit is beside Mr. Jung. She was about to sit there when Yun Ho stop her.

Yun Ho: Shin Hye-ah, you can sit here.

Shin Hye: Oppa? But…

Yun Ho: I’m sure So Won prefer to sit besides you. (To So Won) Right Princess?

So Won: Of course Oppa!

Yun Ho: See. So just take this seat while I move beside Appa.

Shin Hye: If that what will make So Won happy.

Yun Ho moved beside his father. Shin Hye then sits beside So Won. When she was seated already Krystal whispers something to her.

Krystal: Eonni, good job! You really surprised Oppa.

Shin Hye: Thanks Krystal. Actually it’s not me who planned this.

Krystal: Really? Then who helped you plan this?

Shin Hye then looked at Jong Hyun.

Krystal: Really?!

Shin Hye nods and then turn to her left side as So Won is already calling her.

 

It half an hour before 12 midnight and Yong Hwa’s 28th Birthday will be over. The rest of guests bid their goodbyes already.

So Won: Appa, are you happy on your birthday.

Though he is feeling sad because Shin Hye left without saying goodbye to him, he can’t say it. He doesn’t want to hurt So Won's feelings.

Yong Hwa: Of course Princess! You being here with me will always be my happiness.

So Won: Sarangheyo Appa!

Yong Hwa: Sarangheyo my Princess.

The father and daughter then went upstairs.

Yong Hwa: Princess, Semi will be the one to help you clean yourself before sleeping ok?

So Won: Yes Appa. Shin Hye Eonni told me already about that.

Yong Hwa: She did? When?

Yong Hwa’s POV: She managed to talk to So Won before leaving but not to me.

So Won: Yesterday Appa.

Yong Hwa: Oh is that so? Then go ahead and changed now. After that, sleep already.

So Won: Ok. Good night Appa.

Yong Hwa: Good night Princess. (To Semi) Semi, if she finds it hard to sleep just call me.

Semi: I will Yong Hwa-ssi.

So Won: Don’t worry about me Appa.

So Won and Semi goes inside her room.

Yong Hwa’s POV: That’s weird. Usually she will ask me to sing for her so she can sleep.

He goes to his room. He was busy thinking about So Won that he didn’t notice something on the side table behind his bed. He walked straight to his closet to get his pajamas. He was about to go to the bathroom when he heard his phone.

Yong Hwa: Who will call me at this hour? Could it be Shin Hye?

He smile and was excited to get his phone but to his disappoint the one calling him on the phone is last the person he wanted to talk to.

Yong Hwa: Jong Hyun? Why is he calling me? Can’t he wait for my birthday to end before saying that he won?

He throws his phone on the bed. He decided to just ignore his call but his phone rings again.

Yong Hwa: Aissh! Can’t he really… (He stops and noticed something on his side table) What’s this?

He saw a red rose.

Yong Hwa: Who put this here?

He noticed there’s a note and read it.

“One birthday wish for one birthday man. But wish will be granted if before his birthday ends he will sing a special song.”

Yong Hwa: Birthday wish? Special song? Where will I sing?

He looked at his watch and saw its ten minutes before 12 midnight.

Yong Hwa: I only have a few minutes left. Is someone trying to play prank on me?

His phone suddenly alarm.

Yong Hwa: Alarm? I don’t remember setting up something for today on my phone.

Nevertheless he still got his phone and read what the alarm is set for.

“Go to music room. Now!”

Yong Hwa: Music room? What will I do there?

Just then he remembers the note.

Yong Hwa: Special song… Music room… Could it be?

He brings the red rose and went to his music room. He was expecting maybe there’s a surprise waiting for him after he the lights.

Yong Hwa: I thought there’s a…

That’s when he noticed something on the table. There are dried white roses scattered on the table. In the middle of the dried white roses is a plate with Carbonara and glass of Iced Americano.

Then heard the song he sang for Shin Hye on her birthday.

Yong Hwa: What’s the meaning of this?

Shin Hye: It means you only have a minute left for your birthday wish.

He saw Shin Hye standing behind him holding the dried red roses that he gave her on his birthday. He felt that the whole world froze the moment he saw her.

Yong Hwa’s POV: What will I do now? What does she meant by birthday wish?

Shin Hye: Thirty seconds left.

He was back to reality when he heard Shin Hye’s voice again.

Yong Hwa: Shin Hye-ah…

Shin Hye: Twenty five seconds.

Yong Hwa’s POV: What will I tell her?

Shin Hye: Fifteen seconds.

Yong Hwa’s POV: Should I just wish about that?

Shin Hye: Ten… Nine… Eight…

Yong Hwa: I wish to hear the red rose reply!

He said in a hurry. She just smiled and continues to count.

Shin Hye: Fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter