Unconscious

Our Love Will Never End

Chapter 8

 

"Yoona-ah!! Im Yoona!!!"Donghae shouted at the top of his lungs. He ran and ran under the heavy rain, searching for his 'precious girl'. Yes, now he admitted that Yoona is his precious girl. After he heard all of Eunhyuk's explaination, he felt bad for her. He felt guilty and also wronged. He felt guilty because he accused her cheating behind him with his own best friend. Secondly, he called her b*itch, and said many bad things about her but he actually didn't meant what he said. That word just came out from his mouth naturally and he swear, he didn't meant it. Hearing she said 'I Hate You', trully made him gone mad.

"Where the hell are you.."He didn't stop running even when the rain poured down greater than before. Eventhough his legs were already gave up, his heart not. He will followed what his heart told him to do. He will not stop until he found her, that's what his heart told him.

* * *

After 30 minutes of running, Donghae found himself not in Eunhyuk's neighbourhood anymore. He searched for Yoona from Eunhyuk's place and he ended up.. here? 'You're fantastic Lee Donghae! You willingly searched for her, didn't even cared about the heavy rain and now, you're in an unknown place, thanks to her!' His heart praised him.

"I.. did this.. just for her.. and ONLY her.."He mumbled. He closed his eyes and a single tear dropped, hiding behind the rain that falling onto his face. He was hoping that she is here, with him and be his shelter. He wants to feel her warmth hand that once always caressed his face lovingly. He misssed it and now he need it. 'Should I just standing here waiting for her to save me? Should I? Oh God please let me see her now! I need her! Please!!'

"Please let me see her.."He whispered and slowly opened his eyes. At first he couldn't see anything because it was kinda blurr. But then.. His eyes widen in surprised. He saw her, sitting behind the wall, as if hiding from him. "Yoona.."A small smile was seen on his face. Finally he saw her! Finally he found her! "Thank you God for answering my prayer!!"

But, his smile soon dissapeared after he discovered something. "Is she crying..?"His heart ached after seeing her crying there and of course he wanted to comfort her but his legs won't moved.. Why? Because he knew, she is crying because of him.. She was hurt by his behavior earlier.

Suddenly, he felt that he need to leave her.. Not to leave her alone like that, but leaving her for good. Breaking up, maybe? That's what he should do. If he continue this relationship, he will hurt her more and maybe even worst than this. He's not the perfect person for her. Should he break up with her or just continue their relationship? Should he..?

He froze on his place before he decided to turn back and leave her. A single tear dropped, mixed with the rain and he couldn't erased the guilty feeling that he felt right now. 'Am I doing the right things? Oh please help me.'

 

Yoona ran as fast as lightning. She wanted to forget what she heard and saw just now. She wished she have an amnesia so that she will not remember HIM at all. Her mind kept saying 'I hate you.' but her heart kept saying 'I still love you eventhough you had hurt me with your harsh words.'

She stopped behind a wall and leaned there. Tears kept on flowing down on her cheek. Her right hand cupped . Not so long later, she sat on the ground, hugging her legs. Out of the blue, her head was aching and she felt the things behind her spinning non stop. She stood up slowly and hold her head that was aching like crazy. She looked down and saw fresh blood on the ground. She then touched her nose but then..

 

"Help!"Someone ran after Donghae when Donghae was about to leave the place. Donghae turned around and saw a woman in her mid 40's was running towards him. She looked panicked.

"May I help you?"Donghae asked politely. The woman didn't answered his question but instead, she pulled his hand and make him ran with her. Donghae had no idea of what's happening right now. He just followed the woman. Donghae noticed that the woman was running towards Yoona's place. He started to feel anxious. In his mind, he could only think of Yoona, Yoona, Yoona. His hearbeat was beating rapidly at that moment. What if something bad happen to Yoona?

And yes, his intuition was right. They were running to Yoona's place. But, when they arrived, Donghae's face was pale as a ghost. He stood there, watching his love one lying on the ground, unconscious. Fresh blood could be seen on between and her nose and some was on her hand.

"Yoona.."He cried and knelt down to pick her up, in bridal style. He thanked the woman and ran up to the nearest bus stop. He called Eunhyuk and told him everything. After he hang up, he stared at Yoona. He caressed her face carefully. He wiped the blood off with his hand. His hand later landed on her hand. He kissed her hand passionately with his tears dropped on it.

* * *

"I already call Leeteuk hyung and Taeyeon noona. They are on their way here."Eunhyuk said to the nervous Donghae. Donghae couldn't stand still after the doctor took Yoona to the emergency room. He could only prayed to God, asked Him to save Yoona.

"Seriously Hae, I wonder, who is that woman? Why she suddenly appeared in front of you? You said that there's no one around except both of you. But, when you're leaving, she suddenly appeared and started to scream for help.Yes, I know that Yoona is fainted at that time but, think logically, a woman in her mis 40's can't run as fast as you, you're man right? It's strange.."Eunhyuk said, with a joking tone, tried to cheer Donghae up.

"Yah! This is not the right time to joke with me. Do you like seeing me in this state? You don't right? So, please, don't start a nonsense story in this type of situation."Donghae answered seriously. He closed his eyes to calm himself down.

"I know. But it's weird."Eunhyuk continued to joke. But, it's the truth, he's just saying it in a playful and joking tone. That woman really made him scared..

"Aren't you worry about her?"Donghae opened his eyes and leaned on the chair. He stared at Eunhyuk's eyes deeply, tried to find the answer. He crossed his hands on his chest.

"Who?"Eunhyuk asked bluntly. Soon after that, he received a smacked. He rubbed his head that got smacked. "It hurts!"He whined. He was ready to smacked Donghae but someone caught his hand. Eunhyuk looked up and saw Leeteuk and Taeyeon standing behind him.

"It's me, who smacked you. So, don't disturb Donghae."Leeteuk said and let go off his hand. Eunhyuk eyed them as they took a seat besides him.

"Did you hear that? So, don't disturb me."Donghae glared at him and closed his eyes. He started to calm down a little thanks to Eunhyuk.

"But, that woman....TAKK!!"

"Ouch!"Eunhyuk winced in pain. This time, Donghae smacked him on the side of his head. "Shut up!"He warned Eunhyuk. "Fine.."Eunhyuk replied with a low tone.

Then, the door of the emergency room open, revealing the doctor. Donghae quickly stood up and rushed to the doctor, followed by Eunhyuk, Taeyeon and Leeteuk.

"How's her condition, doc?"Donghae hold the doctor's hand tightly. The doctor looked at him, then turned his head to Leeteuk, Taeyeon, then Eunhyuk.

"She's...."

 


Long time no see!! Finally updated!

I'm really sorry for not updating these few months.

So, how was it? I'm sorry if it's a short chapter.

You guys must wondered what happened to Yoona, right?

Please stay tune for the next update!!