Drama..

Our Love Will Never End

Chapter 7

 

"I hate you.. Oppa.." When Yoona said those harshful words to him, he felt like the world has stopped spinning. He felt like, a bottle of poison being sprayed onto his body by her.. He wants to caress her cheek and ask her if she really meant what she had said, but his body just stayed there like a statue.
 
Yoona still closed her eyes, not wanting to see his face. In her heart, she kept on complimenting herself for finally made him felt what she felt a few minutes ago.. A revenge.. That was what she did a few seconds ago .. But, there's one thing she's unsure of .. His feeling .. Does .. Does he still has a feeling for her?
 
Eunhyuk turned his body and saw Yoona's standing a few feets in front of him and Donghae. His eyes widen in shocked because of Yoona's presence here, in his house and the worst she came when he and Donghae's were quarelling about her. "Yoona-ah.."He slowly called her name and wants to hug her if he could.
 
"Ooh! Such a great romance moment here, I see!!"Donghae said sarcastically as those hateful eyes stared at the two 'lovely couple'. In just a second, Eunhyuk beat him up on his face, causing him to fell on the cold floor. "Ahh!!"Donghae yelped in pain. "That's what you get for calling Yoona a b*tch!"
 
Yoona opened her eyes when she heard someone's yelping in pain. What made her shocked is that, the person who's yelping in pain non other than Lee Donghae, her own BOYFRIEND.. He got beaten by .. LEE HYUKJAE?
 
"Hae oppa!!"She went to towards him and checked him. "Are you okay? Is it hurt?"She asked him and hold his hand but Donghae just pushed her away from him. "Get off me!! I don't like people like you touch me!!"Donghae got up slowly and glared at Yoona.
 
Yoona looked at him, shocked with his statement about her. "W-what..?"She bit her lips, tried to prevent the tears from falling again from her eyes. "Didn't you said you hate me just now? Now why are you acting like you're care about me, huh?!?!"Donghae shouted at her.
 
Couldn't stand with it anymore, Yoona decided to leave him and ran out from the room with mixed feelings. Sad, angry, surprised, puzzled, that's what she felt now. 
 
Eunhyuk wants to run after Yoona but he decided to 'teach Donghae a lesson' first before running over her. "You want to hit me now? Then go ahead!! I don't care anymore!!! If you want to blame me for hurting her, then blame me!!!"Donghe shouted at him with blood running down from his lips.
 
"I'm sorry, Yoona-ah.."He whispered and breathed deeply. He stared at Donghae's eyes with, sad and sympathy feelings. Without saying anything, he kneeled down in front of Donghae, and letting his tears fall down from his eyes.
 
Donghae, who was furious just now, is puzzled. For the first time in his life, he saw his own BEST FRIEND kneeling in front of him with tears covered his face. "W-what a-are y-you d-doing??"He finally spoke softly to Eunhyuk.
 
"She's suffering.. Suffering from the pain that is unexplainable, Hae.. She's trying to act happily in front of me, her unnie and her oppa but, we all know that she's actually trying to surpass the pain that are too hard to hide, Hae.."He began to explain. Tears by tears escaped from his eyes. 
 
"W-what are you trying to say..?"Donghae asked, he's lost in thought. 
 
"She wants to meet you, Hae.. Her wish was to meet you before she gone.. She needs you the most.. She wants you be by her side everyday.. But she just can't.."
 
"B-but why she can't..?"Donghae asked, his heartbeat began to increase up as he felt that bad news is waiting for him.
 
"She is sick, Hae!!!!!! She's preventing herself from meeting you because she doesn't want you to look at her pale face unbeautiful face. She doesn't want you to look at her state. And.."Eunhyuk then stopped speaking. Donghae became curious and he wants to know the truth as soon as possible!
 
"A..And?"
 
"And.."Eunhyuk stared at Donghae's face. He's hesitated to tell him but, he need to know about it, so he decided to tell it. "She's really scared that you will leave her if you know about her having ... Heart cancer, Hae.."
 
His breathed became erratic. His body froze on his place. He didn't even move an inch. His eyes didn't even blinked. Finally, he fell onto his knees, completely terrified with what he had done his most beloved Girlfriend.. Yes, it's hard to believe what Eunhyuk had said to him just now but it does make sense because Yoona's face was not as perfect as  before. Something's missing on it. 
 
"H-heart cancer ..? Since .. when??"Donghae asked softly as his eyes met Eunhyuk's eyes. Eunhyuk knew what he felt right now. It must be, sad, angry and regrets! Sad, because of her condition. Angry, because she didn't want to tell her and regrets, because he accused her cheating with Eunhyuk and calling her b*tch. 
 
"I don't know.."Eunhyuk lied to him. Yes, he knew since when but he just want to keep it a secret from Donghae. "Actually, the reason I kept her picture is that..
 
 
Flashback
 
 
At the hospital garden..
 
"Oppa.. Promise me you will not tell Donghae oppa about my condition, okay?"Yoona asked as she sat on the bench with Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk sighed in frustation. "You should tell her, Yoona."
 
"I don't him to know about this, oppa. He might regrets for loving a sick woman like me.."Yoona forced a smile but her eyes showed sadness. "He's not that bad. He's actually a caring boyfriend.. I'm 100% sure that he will not leave you even if he know about your condition instead, his loves for you grow longer and longer."Eunhyuk persuaded Yoona to tell Donghae.
 
"No, oppa! Don't tell him!"Yoona said firmly. She knew it's wrong for not telling her boyfriend about it but she insisted. "Tell me the reason why you ban me from telling him!"Eunhyuk still didn't give up but he needs to know the reason behind it all.
 
Yoona took a deep breathed and began. "Firstly, I don't want him to look at my pale and unbeautiful face. I also don't want him to look at my state right now and... I'm really scared that he might leave me if he know that I'm having this cancer.."Yoona couldn't help but cry. Eunhyuk lend her his shoulder.
 
"I miss him oppa.. I want him to be by my side everyday.. My wish is just to see him before I gone, oppa.. But,-"
 
"Don't continue your sentence because I know you'll cry after saying it"Eunhyuk cutted her. "Why don't you call him?"He suggested but Yoona shooked her head. "If I found my heart donor and if I recover from this cancer, I'll see him even if it took a years."Yoona smiled and stood up.
 
"Oppa, can you please take a picture of me?"Yoona said playfully only there's a little bit of cracked sound in her voice. Seeing her happy for a while, Eunhyuk willingly to fulfill her request. "Yeah, sure~!"Eunhyuk smiled and took out his handphone. He then took a picture of Yoona's smiling face and then keep it in his phone. "I looked ugly, right?"Yoona asked sadly. Eunhyuk then shooked his head. "No, you looked beautiful."He smiled.
 
"Keep that picture oppa. If I'm gone, you can stare at it everyday, everytime you want to."Yoona smiled fakely. "Yah! What are you saying, huh!!"Eunhyuk gripped her hand tightly.
 
"And please.. Print your picture and hang it up on the wall in your room okay? Just to keep you from forgetting me~"She said and  walked away, leaving the mad Eunhyuk.
 
 
end of Flashback
 
 
"Hae-ah, go run after her.."Eunhyuk pleaded. "I'm scared something bad will happen to her.."He continued. Donghae nodded his head and wiped his best friend's tears. "I'm sorry for everything, Hyukjae-ah.. I'm really sorry.. I  promise, I'll make it up for you later, I promise."Donghae apologized at Eunhyuk. A smile appeared on his face.
 
"No.. What you need to do is.. Break up with Eun Seo! She'll destroy you, Hae."Eunhyuk begged Donghae. "About her.. I'm leaving it to you. Yeah, you're my problem solver right?"He winked at Eunhyuk and they laughed together. "I forgot about that."Eunhyuk smiled and shooed Donghae.

Finally Updated!!

How was it? Is it good?

Just ignore my grammar mistake~! ^^

Actually, I'm really lazy to type all of this but for the sake of subscribers, I am willing to type this. It took 4 hours for me to complete it.

So, I hope you guys like this chapter ~^^