Strange Feeling

Our Love Will Never End

Chapter 3

 

Yoona was awoke by the sound of people fighting besides her. She opened her eyes slowly and looked around her. She saw Taeyeon, Leeteuk and Eunhyuk. "Oppa.. Unnie.."She called them and tried to sit on the bed but the three of them stopped her from doing it. Yoona just followed their command. "Am I in the hospital?"She started to realize that she's actually in the hospital.

Taeyeon cleared meant that she's the one who should explained to Yoona about her condition. Leeteuk avoids Yoona's gaze and Eunhyuk lowered down his head, hiding his teary eyes from Yoona. Taeyeon took a deep breath and started to explain. "Yoona-ah.. Are you hiding something from us? About your health?"Her vision blurred because of the tears. Yoona was startled by the sudden question. There was a puzzle looked on her face. Her legs began to tremble and that question kind of made her difficult to breath.

Yoona didn't answered Taeyeon's question. The tears that she held finally fall down from her sparkled eyes. She knew she was wrong for keeping the secret from her best friend. She knew she had this cancer when she was still 14 years old, when she was still in high school. She wanted to tell her best friend but, her mind kept on telling her not to tell her best friend so she made a decision not to tell Taeyeon.

"You knew you had this cancer when you're still in high school, right?"Taeyeon stared at Yoona and held her hands. Yoona tried to smile but the smile she could only showed them was a weak smile, from her pale lips. "And, you didn't want your best friend to know about it, right? You keep that secret until now."Leeteuk continued as he went near to Yoona.

Eunhyuk, who stayed silent when they're talking, decided to speak about Donghae. "How about Donghae?"His expression was unreadable. Yoona took a glanced at Eunhyuk. "Please don't tell him.."She begged him. Her begged made him weak. Her trembled voice made him couldn't opened his mouth again. Her pale face made his heart aching. Her teary eyes made him cried. She's not as cheerful as before. She's different..

"He need to know, Yoona!"Eunhyuk suddenly raised his voice at her. Yoona was taken aback by his action. She didn't want them to tell her boyfriend, Donghae. Her boyfriend might be sad after hearing it. He might regrets for loving Yoona all this time. Yoona scared that Donghae might leave her because of her illness.

"P..please.. D-dont.. T-tell.. H-h-him.. oppa.."Yoona pleaded. Eunhyuk stared at Yoona in disbelief. She need to tell Donghae, he thought. Donghae need to know about her condition and with that, he will not cheated behind her back with his new assistant. "Yoona, hear me please. Tell him. He need to about this."Eunhyuk convinced her to tell Donghae.

"Hyukjae-ah.. I think we need to fullfill her last request.."Leeteuk said as he patted on Eunhyuk's shoulder. Eunhyuk stared at him furiously. His eyes were full of anger. How can Leeteuk said the words 'last request' very calmly!?!

"She will not die, hyung!! You need to live for Donghae, Yoona-ah!! And I won't let you die!!!"Eunhyuk screamed madly at them and leave the room, leaving only Yoona, Leeteuk and Taeyeon. Leeteuk wanted to chase him but Taeyeon hold his arm tightly, not allowing him to. "Just leave him alone.. He need some time for all of this.."She said with a low voice to Leeteuk. Leeteuk let out a heavy sighed and removed Taeyeon's hand from his arm.

 

Yoona couldn't explained what she felt right now. Frightened, confused, anxious, angry. That's what she felt. She couldn't think straightly because her mind was completely blanked. She's afraid to die and leave her best friend and boyfriend. She's anxious because of Donghae, her boyfriend. She's angry because she got this heart cancer.

"Why is Eunhyuk acting like that?"She heard Taeyeon mumbled besides her. "Waeyo unnie?"She asked. Taeyeon shook her head and smile at Yoona. "You need to rest.. Sleep now.."She said to Yoona. Yoona nodded her head and lie down on the bed. She closed her eyes and a few minutes later, she's in the another world.


A young couple were walking besides the beach, intertwined fingers, while enjoying the sunset.

 

"Oppa, promise me you will never leave me, okay?"A girl said to Donghae. Donghae noddded his head while smilling like an idiot. He really loved his WIFE. They've married for 6 months. "Remember when I first kiss you on the cheek, in the car? Your face were really red, oppa!"The girl exclaimed. Donghae lowered his head down to hide his strawberry face. "I like to tease you.. Do you want me to tease you again?"She poked his cheek. "Hajima.."Donghae showed her his aegyo. The girl stucked her tongue out and started to run.

Donghae chased the girl. "Stop there!!"He shouted while laughing. The girl didn't stopped and continued to run as fast as she can. Suddenly, someone tickled her body causing her to laugh loudly. "Oppa, stop it!!!"She laughed while tried to grab Donghae's hand. "Who ask you to tease me, huh? Take this."Donghae tickled her on the waist. "O..Oppa.."She laughed. Donghae stopped from tickling her.

"I hate you, oppa!"The girl hit Donghae's hand. Donghae let out a chuckled. He ruffled her hair. "I love you."He said. The girl stared at his face. "I love you too, oppa."She said sincerely. Their face went closer and closer....

 

'Bounce to you bounce to you nae gaseumi neo'Donghae's phone rang. He woke up from his sleep and groaned. He took a glanced at the clock and it shows 3.21 in the morning. "Aish!!"He girtted his teeth and took his phone that on the table besides his bed. "Yah! Why are you calling me at this hour? Can't you call me tomorrow? I'm tired and I need to sleep!!!"He shouted on the phone and ready to hang up but the person pleaded him not to hang up. "Oppa, it's me, Son Eun Seo."The girl said.

Donghae eyes widen after hearing the caller's name. "E-Eun S-Seo?"He stuttered. Cold sweat started to form on his face. He felt guilty for what he had done just now. "I'm sorry for what I did. I didn't know you're calling me.."He apologized. Son Eun Seo laughed. "It's okay."She said. Donghae sighed in relief. "What's the matter? Do you need help from me?"He asked. A small smile appeared on his face.

"Oh.. I just can't sleep. I can't sleep because of you, oppa.. I want to hear your voice, oppa.."Son Eun Seo said sincerely. Donghae's expression changed. Suddenly his heart beats repeatedly. He quickly hang up the phone and switched it off.  He felt something's strange happened to him. "What is this feeling?"He whispered. He got up from his bed and headed to the kitchen to drink some warm water.

He suddenly thought of his dream. The mystery girl that appeared in his dream. "Who is she? I can't see her face because it's blurred.. When I first kiss you in the car.. Is it Son Eun Seo?"He asked himself. "Yoona.."He mumbled. His eyes were getting watery when he thought of Yoona. "Why are you doing this to me? Can you please call me or at least text me? I.. I.. I miss you.."He let the tears dropped down from his eyes.

He then went back to his bedroom with a cup of coffee in his hand. He sat on his bed and put the coffee on the table besides it. "Oh, where is my phone?"His hand roamed around the bed. Few minuts has passed but he still couldn't find his phone. "I'm really sure I laid it here."He muttered and when he rose up from the bed, he found his phone. "I guess I sit on you."He chuckled and took it phone. He switched it on. "Poor you, my phone."He gently caressed the screen of his phone.

"I hope it's not from Son Eun Seo.."His breath harden when he saw 'You have 1 unread message.'He opened the message and yes, Son Eun Seo texted him.

'Oppa, I LOVE YOU.. I HOPE YOU LOVE ME TOO..'

Donghae sit there, dumbfounded. He didn't reply the message and just staring at the phone. "Oh God, please don't let me fall in love with this girl.. I already has Yoona.. I don't want to hurt her.."Donghae took a deep breath. He deleted the message and decided to put the phone onto the table but he felt.. He felt that he should reply Son Eun Seo's message.

"Ahh!!! I couldn't take it anymore!!!"Donghae hold his phone tightly and texted Son Eun Seo.

'I.. LOVE YOU TOO, EUN SEO-AH..'


How was it? How's the chapter? Are you guys satisfied with this chapter?

I'm sorry for the bad English ^.^

Don't forget to Comment!!!!

Anyway, what is happening to Donghae?

Did he already fall for Son Eun Seo? But, how about Yoona??

Who is the lucky girl that appeared in his dream??

 

Welcome to the new subscribers and

thanks for voting this story!!!!