The Room ..

Our Love Will Never End

Chapter 5

 

"She is my.. EX, satisfied!!?!?!?!"

I screamed out loudly at her. She looked scared at me and her tears spilled down from her eyes. "I'm sorry oppa.. I thought she's your.."I cutted her sentence with the word 'Girlfriend?' then she nodded her head. "She's just.. My EX.."I slowly took the pictures from her hands. I looked at her pictures that are in my hands right now. Seriously, this girl.. The girl that are in this picture.. Is actually my EX?

"Just throw away her pictures oppa."Eun Seo grabbed all her pictures from my hands then she went out from my room, leaving me alone. "Im Yoona.. Are you actually my ex? Really? If yes, then give me a reason, why! If no, then.. Why you suddenly dissapeared? Are you hiding yourself from me? Or .. You have a .. New Boyfriend? Other than me..

"No no.. She is not that type of woman. She will not cheat on me."I shook my head and tried to erase all the thoughts. "I need to continue my work."I mumbled and ready to walk to my table but I stopped when I felt that I have stepped on something. "Oh.."I bend a little to take the thing and that thing is a piece of a small paper. "I wonder who's the owner of this paper."My eyes went wide opened as I read the words that written in the paper.

 

'I BEG YOU, LEE DONGHAE..

             PLEASE SAVE IM YOONA..'

 

I stared at that paper for a few minutes. I didn't blinked my eyes even for a second. What is the meaning behind all of this? Or, maybe it is just a prank from HIM? Lee Hyukjae, why are you giving me all of these !!!?!! "I need to meet him."I took my car keys and walked off from the office.

 

end of Donghae's POV


No One's POV

 

Taeyeon caressed Yoona's hand softly. She wondered if she still can caress her hand like this in the future. There's only one answer to this question. It's maybe yes or maybe no. She really hope that the answer is yes. If yes, then it's a miracle for her, not only her, but Yoona too. The old memories they have shared together began to flashback in her mind. Yes, she's afraid Yoona might be dissapear from her life. She didn't want only memories filling her mind but she also wants reality.

"Aren't you tired watching Yoona's face all the time?"A voice approached her from behind the door. "Oh oppa. You already arrived. I'm sorry, I didn't noticed you."Taeyeon rose up from her seat and went to Leeteuk. But, she noticed that Leeteuk are all wet because of the heavy rain outside. "Oppa! You are all wet!"She squealed. "I'm okay, Taeyeon. I'm just cold."Leeteuk replied her with a smile. "No, you're not okay. You need to take off your shirt now otherwise you will catch cold later. I take it off for you."Taeyeon said sternly and made her move.

Leeteuk watched every moved Taeyeon made. He couldn’t take his eyes off her. He suddenly felt weird about himself. Something like .. He felt like he wants to touch her. He wants her to be his girl forever and ever until he dies. Now he realizes, Taeyeon is the most important thing in his life. But why, in their 5 years of relationship, he didn't even talked about marriage with her? Or does it too early for them to get married?

Taeyeon felt someone is watching moved she made and she knew it’s her own boyfriend. Feeling a little uncomfortable with that staring, she decided to start a chat with him. “Oppa, how’s your business?”She asked but, her eyes were not looking straightly at his face.

Leeteuk snapped into reality. “H-huh? B-business? What business?”Leeteuk asked. He suddenly felt awkward with her girlfriend, doesn’t know why. “Y-your b-business..”Taeyeon stuttered while showing him a fake smile.“Since when did Leeteuk oppa run a business?”They heard a voice came from behind them. “You’re awake!”Taeyeon ran towards Yoona with Leeteuk’s jacket in her hands.

"Hey, you must be thirsty. I made a carrot juice for you."She put Leeteuk's jacket besides Yoona and bent down to take the carrot juice from the plastic bag. "Here, try it. I hope you will like it."Taeyeon gave Yoona the juice. Yoona gladly accepted it and she drank it slowly. "How is it? Is it tasty?"Taeyeon asked her.

"It's tasty, unnie. Gumawo."Yoona smiled with her pale face. "I guess Leeteuk oppa also wants to try it unnie."She wanted to get up from her bed but Taeyeon stopped her. "I'll give it to Leeteuk oppa."Taeyeon took the bottle from Yoona and went to Leeteuk to give it to him. "I don't like carrot, I'm sorry."Leeteuk said. His voice was different from usual and his body's shivering. Taeyeon noticed it.

Taeyeon eyes went wide opened as she remembered that she took off Leeteuk's jacket just a few minutes ago. She quickly took the jacket that are on the bed and immediately covered Leeteuk's body with it. "I'm sorry.."She said softly to Leeteuk. "I already make you sick.. Mianhae.."Taeyeon's hand began to tremble. She lowered her head down.

"It's okay.. It's just a small matter. You don't need to worry about me. You need to worry about Yoona's condition, not mine. And, I have a bad news to tell you."Leeteuk said straightly to Taeyeon. "Let's talk outside.. Yoona's can't know about this."He said and walked outside.

 * * * * *

Leeteuk told everything about Donghae's relationship with his new secretary to Taeyeon. Taeyeon's heart began to ache more when she thought about Yoona's condition right now. "What should we do now? What if Yoona know about this?"Taeyeon couldn't help but cry. Crying is the best thing she can do right now. "Why are you doing this to my precious girl, Lee Donghae you idiot!!"Taeyeon screamed.

Leeteuk pulled the crying girl into his arms. "We shouldn't tell this to Yoona. Promise me that you will not tell about this to her, okay."He said and Taeyeon nodded her head.

 

Without their knowing, Yoona heard all the things they have said ..

* * * * *

"Oppa  .. You promised me that you will not cheating on me anymore .. But, why.."Yoona covered with her right hand and the sad tears dropped down for her eyes. "Why are all of these happen to me? Why I have all this bad lucks? Why my boyfriend cheated on me when I'm here, enduring the pain that really hurt me? If he only know what really happens to me.."Yoona cried and cried. 

Yoona really wants Donghae to know about her condition right now but she just doesn't want him to know because she's scared she might lose him. She really wants him to visit her here, in this hospital but she doesn't want him to stare at her pale, unbeautiful face. She really wants him to take care of her right now but she doesn't want him to come..

"Why I can't have a normal life like the other people?! Why!?!!?! I hate my own life! I hate my own boyfriend! I hate all of this!!! I hate it!!!!"Yoona screamed loudly in her room. "Why!!!!!!!!"She felt dizzy and everything went black ..


"I'll wait for him in his room."Donghae smiled at Eunhyuk's maid. He made his way to Eunhyuk's room upstairs. As soon as he arrived, he stared at the room besides Eunhyuk's room. "He didn't allow me to enter this room everytime I ask him to. Nevermind."He entered Eunhyuk's room and sat on his bed.

Donghae felt his phone vibrated. He took out his phone from the pocket and tapped on the screen. 'You have 1 message from Sungmin.' "Sungmin?"He opened the message and read it. "Oh, it's just a business matter."He deleted the message and put it back on the pocket.

"Tok tok tok."Someone knocked on the door. "Who is it?"Donghae asked. "I'm here to serve a drink for you, sir."The maid said and opened the door. "Just put it there."He pointed the table besides the TV. "Neh."The maid said and put it on the table. "Hmm .. May I ask you about the room besides this room?"Donghae asked.

The maid kinda hesitated to tell Donghae about the room. "I'm sorry but Mr Lee didn't want me to tell anyone about the room."The maid bowed and ready to make his way to the door. "Eunhyuk left his things there so he asked me to get it for him."Donghae lied to the maid. The maid turned her body around and face Donghae. "Really? Okay then. Here's the key for the room."The maid politely gave the key to Donghae.

"I'll give the key back to Eunhyuk when he arrives later and thanks."Donghae said. The maid left the room quickly. "I'm curious about that room.."He mumbled and walked out from Eunhyuk's room. "Let's see.."He stood in front of the room.

Slowly, Donghae opened the door of the room. The room was dark, dusty and all the picture that are hanging on the wall were covered by a white cloth. He closed the door and walked around the room. "Why he covered this with a white cloth?"Donghae stopped in front of a big picture frame. "I wonder who's picture is this."Donghae mumbled and remove the white cloth.

To his surprise, the picture that are in front of him right now is ...

 

"YOONA?"

 


FINALLY UPDATED !

GUYS, I'M REALLY SORRY FOR MAKING YOU GUYS WAITING FOR ME TO UPDATE !

HOW WAS IT? DO YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER?

IF YES, THEN COMMENT BELOW !

DON'T FORGET TO UPVOTE ~