CHAPTER 2

BLUE CIRCLE: The Origin

"Help!" she screamed at the top of her lungs as she walked inside the forest. No one responds. Suddenly, she herd rustling from the bushes, she quickly turned around to see who's making the noise.

-SILENCE-

She shrugged her thoughts and continue to walk, then a wolf jump out of nowhere. Her body automatically moved, her hands moved upward, covering herself. The next thing she knew, the wolf was now on the ground, grunting in pain. She quickly run away from the monster who's now standing and planning for another attack. She quicken her pace, the wolf was now behind her, moving with such speed. The wolf jumps on her back, but she quickly collects herself and hold the head of the wolf and threw it away. Now, It was her time to attack, she punched the gut of the creature, her fist slipped inside it's stomach. The wolf cries and slowly vanished like a blue snow. She was panting, shocked at the same time. "How did I do that? A wolf? Where am I? What is the date today?!" she bombarded herself with her own question.

"WOAH.WOAH.WOAH. Lady, calm down." a figure wearing an armor appeared behind her.

"You have powers, yeah, that's a wolf. You're at Scheiden Venezia, and lastly, it was September 19, 1788." the figure continues, Tiffany turned around to see a beautiful girl behind her. "Hello Lady! I'm Kwon Yuri."

 

--------------------------------

 

"Is that so?!" Jessica butted in. Everyone looked at her.

"What do you mean 'is that so?' we didn't know what's the whole story, let her finish." Taeyeon hissed. Jessica sighed and signalled Tiffany to continue.

 

-----------------------------

 

"Hello Lady! I'm Kwon Yuri." the tan goddess-like said.

"H-Hi.. I'm Tiffany H-Hwang.. I-It's 1788?!"

"Uh, duh.. Yeah?" she smiled at the latter. Tiffany faints in front of her. "Lady H-Hwang?!" Yuri said as she catched the unconcious girl in time. "Lady Hwang?" she tapped the cheek of the girl, no response. She lifted the girl in bridal style and bring her to their headquarters.

 

----------------------------------

 

"Who the hell is Kwon Yuri?!" Jessica interrupts.

"Wait.Jessica.Jung.can.you.let.me.finish.my.story?" Tiffany asked, annoyed.

"Fine."

 

----------------------------------

 

She slowly open her eyes. A face pop infront of her. "YAH!" she quickly slap the face.

"OWWW!!" the girl groan in pain, she rubbed her cheeks to lessen the pain.

"OMG. I'm sorry!" she said as she quickly sat up and caressed the face of the latter. The spot was hot and red.

 

---------------------------

 

"Why'd you slap her?!" Jessica entered the scene. Sunny, Tiffany, Sooyoung, and Taeyeon had enough of her. Tiffany pulls out a red handkerchief from her pocket while Sunny pulls out a rope under the table. Sooyoung and Taeyeon holds the annoying girl in both feet and hand. Tiffany tied the mouth of the girl using the handkerchief while Sunny tied her on the chair.

"You may now continue, Professor Hwang."

 

-------------------------------

 

"That's okay." she said.

"I'm sorry, err..uhm, where am I?''

"You're on my headquarters."

"I mean. In what place? Country?"

"England. And its september 19. 1788,"

"OMO. Are you serious?! My invention works!" Tiffany exclaimed.

"YEAH? And what invention?! Are you Yoona's spy?! Are you a part of S7?!" Yuri asked in a serious tone.

"W-What are you talking about?! Who's Yoona?!" she asked.

"HUH. Don't act innocent, only Shadow Moon Clan can do such those things." she said, pointing her blade, calis, on Tiffany's face. "WOAH!" Tiffany said, backing a little.

"Wait! I'm Stephanie or Tiffany Hwang, i'm a philosopher at S.I.S.&.T. 23 years old. I live im Korea! What's Shadow Something.. And who the hell is Yoona?!" she sighed nervously, "I'm from 1988,"

Yuri's eyes widen. She retreated her blade back to her scabbard and took a deep breath. "Pardon me, my Lady. Shadow Moon Clan, is a group of traitors, former members of Silver Moon Clan. After Master Kiren Jung's death, Yoona wanted to held the group by herself but most of us were against it. So they decided to form a new group, where she was the leader. They want Silver Moon Clan or Silver Guardian now, to destroy it and conquer whole England." Yuri explained.

"But why did you reacted violently when I mentioned the word 'invention'?"Tiffany asked.

 "UMH. Silver Guardian Clan. We protect England against them. You know. They were too agressive. They even used Robots, Androids, and some unknown machine.. Aish its unfair you know.." Yuri said.

"Really? Do you know where they get those resources?" Tiffany asked.

"I don't know? Why?"

"I NEED to go home."

"Sorry, but they are the only one's who knew the resources."

"Okay. Where can I find them?"

"I don't know.."

 

------------------------------

 

"MFHMFHMM!" Jessica mumbled under the handkerchief. Tiffany grabbed the cucumber lying on the table. "Interrupt me again and i'll shove this green thing at your face.." she warned. Jessica's eyes widened and nodded rapidly. "And please, don't interrupt me every 15 minutes.

 

----------------------------

 

Tiffany looked at her arms, she noticed the tattoos in it. "Uhm.. What is this thing?" she asked pointing at her tatoos. Yuri removed the scarf on her neck and it reveals some identical tattoos like Tiffany's.

"It means, 'the moon's apprentice'.." her eyes wander at the strange tattoos on the other side. 'Blue Circle'? She muttered.

"Uhm.. What does it means?" she asked, confused.

"AH.. I'll tell you later.. I-I need to go, my group's waiting for me.."

"Can I come?" she asked.

"Sure." At the headquarters, she was greeted by unknown faces, looking strangely towards her. "Guardians. This is our visitor. Lady Hwang. She came from Korea." she said.

"Korea? Where is that?" one of them asked.

"In Asia."

"Where's Asia?"

"Enough with the question." Yuri said, everyone automatically shutted their mouth. "She will be a new member of our group.." she anounced. Everyone had their eyes wide, especially Tiffany.

"WHAT?" they asked in unison.

"Is she even capable of fighting or whatever?!" Uee asked.

"Yes."

"Are you crazy?! We just met TODAY! I MEAN TODAY!" Tiffany exclaimed.

"YEAH? And what if she's part SMC's S7?" Uee asked.

"Nope." Tiffany sighs in frustration. "I don't want to be ing involved in something or someones problem! I just want to go home!"

"We'll help you go home."

 "Really?"

"Help us. And when we win the fight. Then we'll help you.." Tiffany thinks, hesitant to accept the offer.

"I PROMISE. We promise."

"Promise?" Tiffany asked. Yuri nodded. "

Then it's a deal." Tiffany said as she showed out her pinky finger.

"Deal." they had a pinky agreement.

 

-------------------------

 

"Are you still a member of Silver Guardian's?" Sooyoung asked, she was into drama.

"Yeah. Look. I'm still here." Tiffany said.

"Did you beat them?" Taeyeon asked.

"No. They're too powerful."

 

*KNOCK*KNOCK*

 

"Tiffany!" a voice boomed outside the house.

"Yul?" Tiffany beams a smile.

"May I come in?"

"Sure!" A tan girl wearing an armor and scarf on her neck. A blade hanging on her back. "Good Morning, Ladies." shd greeted cheerfully.

"Good Morning!" the greeted back. Yuri's eyes wandered around and 2 specific person caught her attention. "Lady Kim and Lady Choi?" Yuri said.

"Huh? Uhm.. Can you please remove the Lady thing? It's kinda awkward." Taeyeon said, scratching the back of her neck.

"What? It's a disrespect." Yuri explained.

"Silly. Sooyoung-ah and Taeyeon-ah. That is Kwon Yuri," Tiffany said, not calling the two Lady. Sunny picked her slipper on the wooden floor and throw it straight on the latter's face. "OW! What was that for SunKyu?!" Sunny's eyes widen and throw another slipper on her face.

"WHAT THE.."

'SunKyu' Yuri mumbled, there was something familiar on her name but she can't point a finger on it.

"MY NAME IS LEE SUNNY! Don't ever call me SUNKYU!" Sunny snapped.

"SunKyu. SunKyu~" Tiffany teased in a sing-sang tone.

"URGH."

"Princess Lee!" Yuri exclaimed. Sooyoung who was untying Jessica, was startled, both Tiffany and Taeyeon turned to look at her. "Princess Lee from Lee Dynasty?" Yuri asked.

"Yes, how did you know?" Sunny asked.

"Erm. I just know.. How come that you are here? Where's your knights?"

"Eh.. I sneaked out of the palace.. Actually, I need to head back at 7:00 a.m., but, as I asked this girls help." she pointed a finger to Tiffany. "I'm stuck here with her, now with them."

"So now MY fault, eh?" Tiffany snapped.

"UH-HUH. Stop it Tiffany," Yuri butted in, not wanting to have a childish fight. "Princess Lee, it's very impossible for you to sneaked out, how is that possible?" she asked.

Sunny gulped, cold sweat was running down her forehead. "T-To be honest.. I came here for a reason.." Sunny stated, the two turned serious. "Lee Temple and Palace was already conquered by the S7."

"S7?!"

 

----------------

 

A/N: Sorry, late and kinda lame update, but hope you still comment on what you think :DD

please subscribe also ^^