THE FIRST DAY

BLUE CIRCLE: The Origin

 

>> SCHEIDEN VENEZIA <<

 

 It was 5:30 in the morning,the sun was still asleep and so the people are.But there was this young girl named Tiffany,tiffany was a cursed girl who said to be bringing badluck at their town because of her inborn tatoos in her face and in some parts of her body.

 

"hmm.. Tiffany?" a voie from behind said.She look at the direction where the voice was coming,as she saw no one, she bring her focused back to her work.

"Tiffany?Tiffany?Tiffany?" the voice is getting closer and closer to her.

"Who's there?" she said in a frigthened tone, as no one response,she started to walk back home.As she continue to walk,she feels someone behind following her,suddenly her pace became more faster and faster.

"STOP!" a girl shouted behind the big bushes. "What do you want?" she asked the girl,"Can you help me? I think i'm lost,"

Tiffany looked at the girl and sighed ,"I don't like, and by the way who are you ?" she said in her most coldest tone.

"Sunny.. I-I-I'm Sunny.. Please.. i need to go home before the sunrise" the girl pleaded using her deadly aegyo. Tiffany tried to ignore it but looking directly at her was the biggest mistake she could've ever done.She sighed,"FINE!"

The two started to walk out of the forest, there was an akward silence between the two. "It's kinda scary.." Sunny muttered.

"Who? me?" Tiffany asked eyes narrowed,"NO! The forest.." she answered back.

"Okay.."

 

BAMMMMMMMMMMM !!

 

"WOAH?? What was that?" The two said in unison..

 

----------------------------------

 

 

 A girl in white was lying on the ground where the loud sound was herd.

"Lady? Are you okay?" Tiffany asked, her eyes rolled over the unconsious girl checking for bruises or injuries."Think she's okay, common, let's leave her," she said as she started to walk out of the incident area.

"Wait! HEARTLESS GIRL !We can't just leave her here! It"s dangerous here.. Let's take her please," Sunny said, once again using her powerful aegyo, she tried to resist it for the first time but unfortunately,she failed. "Okay," she shook her head in defeat.

 

She carried the girl in a bridal style until they reach a house, she quickly enters and followed by Sunny.She lay the girl in a old matress on the floor and left the girl with Sunny.

 

>> MIAMI UNDERGROUND LABORATORY <<

 

"EMERGENCY! Ms. Jung is missing ! call the police !" one of the scientist said.

Smoke are everywhere inside the laboratory, some of them are injured and unconsious because of the blast.One of the invention blast, everyone inside was panicing.

Minutes later, Police and Ambulance arrived at the site.

 

"Oh no! Where are you Ms. Jung??" one of the scientist shouts.Everyone looks at him, "What did you say Mr. Choi?" the Boss asked.

"Ms. Jung was missing.."  he said in a more calm tone. Taeyeon gave her a What-the-hell-are-you-looking-at?-go-find-her look. "The time machine blast and i think she was send to another time.." another scientist said.

"How possible is that? I think the invention was sucessful," Taeyeon said.

All of them gave her a glare.Then turn there attention on searching for the missing scientist.

 

--------------------------------

 

 

Eyes slowly cracking open.She saw someone staring a her.

"Am.. Who are you ?" the girl asked,"I'm the one who supposed to asked that question..who are you ?" Tiffany asked back.

"I'm Jung Sooyeon, Jessica  in short.Who are you and where am i ?"

Tiffany just shook her head and handed Jessica a glass full of herbal juice,"Drink that, no why's and but's". Jessica gulp before drinking the juice 'This is stinky ughhhh' she thought to herself. But all of the sudden the pain she felt on her back is gone."WOW! That is amazing!" she said bluntly.

"OH Heaven ! IM.DEAD.ALREADY!" Sunny exclaimed. The two look at her,"Why?" they asked in unison.

"It's already 7:00 o'clock and I'm still here.."

"It's your fault.I told you to leave her but you refuse and now you're here stuck with me,us," Tiffany said bluntly.

"Wait a minute.. I can here you!" Jessica shout. "Wait, you look like a paper.." she said looking at Tiffany.

"Me ? I look like a paper? Because I'm thin?" she asked.

"No..Because you have tatoos all over your body and even in your face,"she said as she caress Tiffany's cheeks.Tiffany slap Jessica's hands away,"Don't touch it,"

"Why?"

"Because I say so,"

"Why?"

"Shut up!"

Jessica stands up and look at Tiffany,"Fine! Then I"m going!"

"Go! Nobody's stopping you! the door is widely open!"

"WAIT! Lady Jung! It's dangerous there! Don't go!" Sunny pleaded but Jessica gave her a icy glare.She stepped out of the house and start to walk away.

"Common, Tiffany let's follow her you know how dangerous there right ? Please," Sunny use her aegyo but failed for the first time. "If you want to follow her,go.It's her decision,"

Sunny sighed and quickly exited the house to follow Jessica,she was pretty far and Sunny have to run just to reach her,but luckily,she was given short legs so it was hard for her to reach her that fast. "Wait Lady Jung!" Sunny shouted but Jessica didn't mind it.

 

'EEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE I HAVE MET TODAY!' Sunny thought to herself.

 

--------------------------------

 

 

Everyone inside the site search for the missing scientist.

"Ahm Ms. Taeyeon Kim, i think you need to see this.." one of the investigator said. She nods and quickly made her way to the investigator,a small time machine is the cause of the blast.

"Oh, I see.. The time machine, do you think she is inside there?" she asked.

"We don't think so.Cause it failed everytime that we try to use that.." Mr. Choi said. Everyone nodded.

"But let me see.." she start the machine and it reveal a small hole connecting to another time or place. She throw a peice of junk inside the hole and it disappear like what happen to Jessica. "See, it's working," She shut down the machine and quickly exited the place to go to her office.

 

* AFTER 15 MINUTES*

 

TAeyeon was back with some equipments with her and she drag Sooyoung with her.

"Ahh Taeyeon-shi! You don't have to drag me! I can walk by myself!" Sooyoung complained.Taeyeon seems to hear nothing, everyone inside was looking at them.

"Open the machine,exactly when Ms. Jung disappear," she command. everyone nodded and did exactly what taeyeon said. "Okay! Goodbye Everyone !" Taeyeon shouted as she entered the hole.

 

 

>> SCHEIDEN VENEZIA <<

 

" Wait Lady Jung !" Sunny shouts. It is the 100th time she said the exact words.

"What do you need?" Jessica asked in a annoyed tone.

" I just want you to stop and go back there.." she said whiile catching for her breath.

"There with that heartless girl? No thanks.." she said in a cold tone.

"You know, this forest contains different creatures like vampires, wolf, yuki, elf, and etc.!"

"It's totally impossible! They never exists !" Jessica exclaimed.

"I live here and i know better than you.. So please come with--" she was cut off by a Jessica's scream.

"C-c-c-c-cucumbers!! CUCUMBERS!" she blurted out.

"HAHAHAHA!!" Sunny laugh out loud because of Jessica's reaction towards cucumbers.

"Stop! It's not funny!!" she said to Sunny, Sunny's wave of laughter ends and she wipe her tears because of too much laughter. Jessica seems to be distracted at the cucumbers in front of her so Sunny use this as a chance to drag her with her back to Tiffany's house.

"KYAH! Stop! I won't go th--" Sunny holds a piece of cucumber and place it in jessic'a cheek. "If you won't go with me i'll be forced to use this against you," Sunny threatened. Jessica nods and come walks with Sunny.

 

--------------------------

 

 

Sunny was still dragging Jessica until they reach Tiffany's house.

"Fany-ah~" Sunny called out as she knocks on the antique door.

"I'm coming.. Don't destroy my door it's older than you!" Tiffany shouts inside and followed by a laughter. The door burst open.

"Aigoo.. You really came back..with her??" she said as she raised an eyebrow.

"Don't worry.." Sunny winks at Tiffany followed by a smile. Tiffany looked at the right hand of Sunny, she notice the cucumber she was holding.

"Ahhh.. I get you.." she let the two to come inside the house.

 

Sunny approach Tiffany. "Hey.. I know how to scared that blonde.. CUCUMBERS.." Sunny stated proudly.

 

"I heard what you said, idiot." Jessica said scarcastically.

Sunny stood froze for a while, then looked at jessica."I'm sorry Lady Jung, she quickly apologizes and bow.

 

-----------------------------------

 

 

 

"I SPEND MOST OF MY LIFE AVOIDING THAT CREEPY THING!" Jessica shouts.

"Yes, know i now, uhmp.." Tiffany said, gaving her eyesmile to the girl.

"WHAT?!" she asked.

"I LOVE CUCUMBERS. Like this.." then she approach Jessica holding a cucumber on her right hand, Jessica was sitting there, frozen, Tiffany's hands were traveling at Jessica's porcelain skin, the other hand was rubbing the cucumber on Jessica's back.

"YUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" an endless screamed was heard that almost made their ears bleed and their brains explode.

 

"HAHAHAHAHA!!" Tiffany was laughing out loud towards Jessica's reaction, Sunny too, even holding her stomach for support.

"PABO!" Jessica protested.

Then a loud shouting was by heard by them outside the house.

"What was that?!" they asked in unison, Tiffany quickly get up and ran at the door.

 

-----------------------------

 

"JESSICA! JESSICA!" the midget and the giant was screaming their lungs out, "SOOYEON!" the giant said.

Then they saw a house, a old and creepy looking house.They approach the house and started ro call again.

"Jessica!" they shout, then the door burst open.

"Taeyeon! Sooyoung!" Jessica was jumping around when she saw the midget and the giant.

"Jessica?" they asked in unison.Jessica nodded, they are going to approach Jessica but stopped when they saw Tiffany.

Tiffany just gave them go-ahead-i-wont-eat-you look.

They bow at her before approaching the girl.

"So you two are going to save me right?" she asked happily.

"ERRRRRRR...." the two groaned, Sooyoung began to whistle, while Taeyeon shrink into a much smaller size.

'I KNOW THAT WE WILL BE BOTH STRANDED HERE.." Jessica thought to herself.

 

 

--------------------------------

 

 

"Okay, Taeyeon, you're here but.." Jessica muttered.

"We still don't know how to get back there.." TAeyeon continued, Jessica sighed in frustration. Sooyoung was still whistling until a short girl caught her attention. She stopped immediately as she noticed the annoyed. She was still staring at the girl, suddenly, the girl turn her head on Sooyoung's place and notice that she was staring at her. She smiled at the girl and approach her.

"Hi.." the girl greeted, a cute smile flushed on her face.

"Hi.. I'm Choi Sooyoung, and you are?" she greeted and asked.

"I'm Sunny. nice to know you Lady Sooyoung.." she smiled.

"A-a-a.. You don't need to call me Lady.." she said shyly. Sunny's eyes widen formed an "o" shape.

"But, you are the great heiress of Choi's emperior. ehh? And it's a sin to us for not calling you a Lady," Sunny stated.

"What?! Heiress of CHOI'S EMPERIOR?!" Sooyoung blurted that cause everyone to look at her direction.

"YES.. Don't tell me you didn't know about that?!" Sunny said, SooYoung just gave her a puzzled look.

"Honestly, were new at this place, and we don't know anything about that." Taeyeon said from behind.

"Kim Taeyeon?! I mean, Lady Kim!" Sunny exclaimed, gaving her 90 degree bow, Taeyeob bowed back.

"Lady Kim? That smidget?" Jessica aske scarcastically, Taeyeon gave her a slight glare.

"Yes, the only daughter of South Emperor.." Sunny explained.

"Now i'm getting confused and hungry at the same time," Sooyoung said holding her stomach.

"Lady Kim and Lady Choi, please get inside, it's getting cold." Sunny invited. Tiffany just look at tyhe new people coming inside her house.

"Feel at home," Sunny added.

"OKay, Sunny, You're inviting them like the house is yours?'' Tiffany finally spoke.

"I know that it's okay for you, right.." Sunny said before she stepped inside the house.

Tiffany sighed in defeat along with Jessica.

"Okay, so it means that you and your friends are staying here a bit longer am i right?" she asked at the strawberry blonde. Jessica just nodded and enter the house followed by Tiffany.

 

---------------------------------

 

 

 

"So what are you doing here?" she asked, as she slowly sat on her wooden chair.

 "To save her," the strange midget said, pointing nonchalantly at the blonde hair girl.

 "So what are you planning to do next?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

 "Err...” the midget has no word to reply, "We still don't know what to do.." the giant said.

 "AISH." they all said in unison.

 

~GRUMBLE..

 

 The giant looks down and blushed."I’m hungry." she confessed, earning a chuckle from Sunny.

 "We got some foods here," Taeyeon stated proudly, she pulls out snacks from their backpack.

 "Here…" she said as she handed Sooyoung some.

”What is that?!" Sunny asked innocently.

 "POTATO CHIPS, want some?" Sooyoung asked, Taeyeon and Jessica look at Sooyoung with a shock face.

“REALLY SOOYOUNG?! ARE YOU KIDDING US?!” they asked in unison.

“Waeyo? God said it’s good to share,” she stated proudly.

“Yes, we know that, but, it’s rare to see you sharing! HAHAHA!” Taeyeon laugh, Sooyoung blushed realizing what she had done.

 

“Okay, so how will you escape this place? There’s no way out.” Tiffany said, she looked outside the window.

“What do you mean there’s no way out?” the blonde asked.

“Look at me, eh?” she said, looking directly at the girl. “I’m trapped here because of the stupid war,” she said as she let out a heavy sigh.

“What do you mean?” they asked.

“I invented a stupid machine that brought me here..” she said.

“What machine?” Jessica asked.

“A time machine.” She said bluntly.

“A TIME MACHINE?!” she said, exaggerating every word.

“Yes,”

“The one that is buried under the Busan power plant?”

“Yes, why? How did you know that?” she asked, slightly shocked.

“Duhh, cause it’s the cause of all of this!” she yelled.

“It’s not my fault then!” she yelled back.

“What?! If you didn’t made that machine, probably we are—“

“Shut up,” she said coldly.

Everyone was staring at the two.

“By the way, what’s your name?” Taeyeon asked.

“Stephanie Hwang,” she said, all of their eyes widen, except Sunny.

“Tiffany, for God’s sake! You’ve been missing for 200 damn years!” Taeyeon said.

“What? Is that true?” they asked.

“Yes, I know right?” she said, rolling her eyes.

“How come you’re still alive?” Jessica asked.

“Maybe because of this..” she said as she show her tattoos .

“Really? Where did you get that?” Sooyoung asked.

“At the freaking hole?” Sunny said.

“Yes.” Tiffany said.

“Ohh..” they said in unison.

“So, you’re..”

“223 years old.”

“Yeah..”

"So, do you have any plans to get the hell out of here?" They asked.

"I don't, because i try it many times ago."

"So, what?" Jessica hissed.

 

 

 

--------------------------------------

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

 A girl in  her mid-twenties was busy repairing her invention. Dress in white, she was fixing the error of the machine, it happens everytime. For her, her invention was unique and fantastic, but her fellow workers and people around her called her machine a unique stupidity. She was called moron and stupid, they say that she's such a fool that she created that kind of machine, because they believe that a machine can't bring back time. But she's such a strong person because she was not discourage and believes that her invention will work.

 

----------------------

 

 One day, she was testing her machine in a place that she herself call Busan. She switched on the machine and press a green button, nothing happens. She again press the same green button but still nothing happens. She was losing her patience, she continously press the the green button until the wire inside corrupts. She panicked a little, she calms herself and decided to destroy the machine. She hit the invention using a metal pipe, hit after another hit, but after the 36th hit, a circle forms between the posts, the  circle had a great force to pull anything towards the circle. She tried to hold on everything but unfortunately the force was to great and she was pulled inside and sent to another dimension.soon the circle disappeared.

 

-----------------------

 

" HEADLINE

                 Professor Stephanie Hwang, Missing

 

                     Professor Stephanie Hwang or Tiffany Hwang was reported missing two days ago. Report says that she was last seen going to her place called Busan. But as the police came at the site, no Tiffany Hwang was seen. Instead , her invention, but unfortunately, it was totally destroyed."

 

 The news spread like fire, this incident became the talk of the town. Sone says that she destroyed her invention and left the place knowing that she failed. But other scientist said that it was possible that she was sent to another time as the machine malfunctioned, followed by a fit of laughter, thinking that it was impossinle. Little did they know, that every word they said was true.

 

---------------------------

 

 She was lying on the ground, she slowly open her eyes to be blinded by the light coming from the sun. She blinked her eyes couple of times to adjust on the sudden brightness. She carefully sat up and observe the environment around her. Pain was conquering her body, she looked at her arms that was bruised, she touched her arms and winced in pain. She touched her face, her fingers trailled the pattern of wound on her face. She automatically shot up and touch her body. Tattoos? She asked herself, instead of wounds her body was now full of tattoos.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

A/N:

 Obviously guys, i edited this into one chapter..

  I finally decided to do this as a multi shot than a on-going fic.

 so i hope you still keep reading this ..

 AND OH! TELL ME WHAT COUPLE YOU WANT TO BE IN HERE, TAENY/JETI, SOOSICA/SOOSUN, YOONYUL/HYORI, SEORI/YONGSEO.

 

 KAMSA~!!