Answers

Will you hold my hand?

The wait in the waiting room was long, to long. For every minuite we had to sit in the white room the t.v. they had on became background noise and the blonde's sniffles grew louder, and louder.

A slaming of a door shook us from our dazed expressions, "Excuse me" The doctor in a blue uniform had come in and stood by the door that had just slammed open, "I'm assumeing you all are family and friends of Mr. Kyuhyun in there" He paused, we nodded. "Good, please follow me, I'll explain his situation on the way to his room". Yesung started to walk and Donghae took the responceibility of pussing me in my chair, and the blonde followed behind. No one dared yet to ask him who he was or why he was here.

"I'm Dr. Park, you may address me as Leeteuk," The doctor started to speak as we went through another set of doors, "Kyuhyun, as you know has been shot, though not in any vital places. His collar bone has been shattered though, allong with some damaged nerves in his left shoulder. Allong with the wound of the shot, his face and arms are covered in some bruseing.  He is under some pain killers at the moment so he will be a bit loopy." He rounded the corner to a hall with doors on either side of us until we got to Kyuhyun's room. "All the major surgerys and the needed replaced blood had already been done, " We entered and Kyuhyun layed on the bed sitting up, eyes lighting a bit when we entered.
"I'll let you have some time with him, then i'll be back to change his IV bag and take samples of his blood." Leeteuk told us before leaving the room and shutting the door quietly behind him.

"Hey,' Kyuhyun spoke, trying to smile "Don't look at me like that. I'm still Kyuhyun, just with some bandages." He started to chukle to himself, winceing in pain.
"Up" I spoke, Donghae held my chair in place as I stood up and walked to his bedside, and sat down on his bed with him. I grabbed his hand that wasen't attached to the bad arm.
So many times this action has been switched. Where it was me laying in that hospital bed, where Kyuhyun was the one sitting where i was, holding my hand.

Except, Kyuhyun didn't have the possibility of dying here.

"How" I spoke, looking into my brother's eyes. Looking for some sort of comfort that he just ended up at the wrong place at the wrong time.
He blinked a few times and inwardly sighed, "I do suppose you all deserve an explanation." We all nodded.
____

"Well" Kyuhyun began. "It started a few months ago. Right after Hyukjae turned 17. I heard our mom on the phone late one night. She was talking to our father." Yesung drew a breath. "She was almost yelling, screaming through the phone at him. That we needed the money for Hyukjae's medication, and my schooling, and little things. That he was behind on our child support, she yelled until she broke out to tears and called him an ." He pasused and glansed over to the blonde, "Then i met Sungmin over there," The blonde sank lower into his seat. "I was walking through the park that night and I saw him sitting on a bench, looking like he was waiting for something. So i approached him, to make sure he was alright because, well, if you look at him he looks nothing like his age." Kyuhyun smiled at his commet as Sungmin covered his face with his hands. "he looks my age, not 18. But anyway, we got to talking, and one thing led to another, and thats when I walked away with a job. I didn't know what i was getting into, walking away with a book bag filled with an assortment of drugs, that i had to hide in my room." He looked down at my hand holding his and blinked away a few threating tears, i squeezed his hand.
"And i was making good money, putting it into mom's bank account a little at a time so she didnt notice the increaseing amount of money we didn't have before. Things were good, and then I wanted out. I mean, it wasen't like i was doing the drugs, but I wanted to quit them. I kept telling myself that this wasen't a good way to make money. But when I went to speak to sungmin about tit the first time he told me that there was no way out unless i talked to his boss. And I did, and thats how i got here."
He paused and took a breath. "I'm sorry, it wasen't Sungmin's fault at all, he tried to talk me out of it. Sevral times, but I didn't listen to him" Tears ran freely down his face, and i reached up to wipe them away and ull his head into my chest, tears staining my shirt and sounds of sobbing muffled into it as well.
"We" I went to speak. "Were just worried." I spoke quietly pressing my lips onto his head of sweat damp hair. "Not mad at you."

Kyuhyun, you're too brave.