6 part 2

My Angel

 

 

 

"Mom?" Donghae was totally shocked.

 

"W-what...I uh-we.."

 

"So this is the uh, young boy that you're sharing a room with?" Mrs. Lee asked.

 

Hyukjae stood up to greet her. "Yes, I am Lee Hyukjae. It is nice to meet you ma'am." He smiled at her.

 

She looked at him for a bit. "Oh my..."

 

"Mom, I can explain-"

 

"He's so cute!" She ran up to Hyukjae and gave him a hug. "I could just pick you up and put you in my pocket you're so cute!"

 

Donghae was confused. "Mom, you're not...surprised?" She let go of the blushing boy and turned toward her son.

 

"Surprised about what? I always knew you were gay."

 

"Mom!" Hyukjae chuckled while Donghae just stood there wide eyed.

 

"But mom-"

 

"Don't you 'but mom' me! I am okay with you being gay but I don't know if I'm too keen about you being a e." Mrs. Lee glared at her son.

 

"Mrs. Lee, don't be mad at him! I was the one who kept bugging him and all, it's my fault really." Mrs. Lee's eyes softened when she saw the boys puppy eyes.

 

"Oh all right. I accept your little boyfriend." She said.

 

"Wait he's not my-"

 

"Yay!" Donghae was interrupted once again by Hyukjae's squeal. He was jumping up and down with a big smile on his face, it brought butterflies to Donghae's stomach. What is this feeling?

 

Suddenly, Hyukjae ran to him and crashed their lips together. Donghae couldn't help but respond to the kiss.

 

Mrs. Lee stood there watching them with a big smile on her face. I guess Donghwa was right after all. Young love.

 

 

 

hehe now i'm off to update I'll love you for an eternity!