5

My Angel

 

A surprise short double update!!

 

 

"G-Girlfriend?" Hyukjae's face dropped along with his heart.

 

"Yes. His girlfriend. Now, can you tell me why you two were kissing?" Donghae brought his hand to his lips as he remembered how soft Hyukjae's lips were against his and the butterflies he felt in his stomach.

 

"Hello? Earth to Donghae! Are you cheating on me?"

 

That's when Donghae snapped out of it. "N-no! I mean...I'm not! I..." He looked over to Hyukjae who had unshed tears in his eyes.

 

"Hyukkie, I-"

 

"It's okay Donghae-ssi." Donghae felt a stab in his heart at the way he addressed him. He watched as he walked up to Jessica.

 

"I'm sorry Miss Jessica. It will never happen again." Then he exited the room.

 

Jessica walked up to Donghae. "Tell me it was a mistake and I'll forgive you."

 

For some reason, Donghae couldn't say those words.

 

"Come on Donghae! Tell me there's nothing between you and that ugly brat!"

 

That struck Donghae's nerves.

 

"What did you just say? That boy is 10 times more beautiful than you!"

 

Jessica was shocked and once Donghae realized what he said, he was shocked too. Jessica stormed out of the room shoving past a shocked Hyukjae.

 

"Did you hear?" Donghae asked hoping the boy would say no.

 

"I did." He said a smile slowly forming on his face. He ran up to Donghae and gave him a big hug.

 

"I came back to get my favorite plushie but what I heard was better than all the plushies in the world!"

 

He snuggled his face into his chest and inhaled Donghae's manly scent.

 

Little did they know, Jessica was standing there plotting how to tear them apart.