2

My Angel

 

 

 

 

Not Proofread XP

 

 

"Could you please leave me alone?!" Donghae yelled at the young boy. It has been 2 weeks since he's been in the hospital and Hyukjae hasn't left him alone except for when he leaves the room when his family visits.

 

"But why Hae-Hae? I wanna spend time with you! You'll be lonely if I leave!" Hyukjae pouted at him and gave him puppy eyes.

 

Aish! This kid!  "Listen Hyukjae-"

 

"Hyukkie! Call me Hyukkie!" Donghae rolled his eyes. "Okay Hyukkie, I'm tired, I have a headache and you are annoying the crap out of me. Could you please just LEAVE. ME. ALONE!!"

 

Startled, Hyukjae backed away, his wide eyes filling with tears. "I-I'm sorry Donghae. I j-just..." He didn't get to finish his sentence when a sob erupted from his throat.

 

Donghae's heart broke at the sight of the crying boy. What have I done? "H-Hey, don't cry okay?" Hyukjae just continued sobbing.

 

"I just *sob* want to spend *sob* time with you! *sob*"

 

Heaving a sigh, Donghae shuffled over to make room on his bed. "Come here." he said patting the empty side.

 

Hyukjae stopped crying and looked up. "R-really?" Donghae nodded.

 

Hyukjae immediately jumped up and ran to the bed. He wrapped his arms around Donghae and snuggled into his chest. Donghae was shocked. He wasn't expecting him to hug him.

 

"Okay, you can let go now." Hyukjae didn't move. Donghae was about to yell at him when he heard a soft snore. He looked down and saw Hyukjae sleeping peacefully.

 

"Aish! What do I do now?"

 

"Well, isn't that just adorable?" a voice from the door said.

 

Donghae looked up at the unfamiliar feminine looking male with long dark hair and thick glasses. "Nugusaeyo?" he asked.

 

"Who am I? I am the great Heechul! Also known as Hyukjae's brother." 

 

Donghae widened his eyes then looked at the position he and Hyukjae were in. "I-It's not what it l-looks like!" Heechul just chuckled. "Relax. Hyukjae just likes to hug people." He smiled.

 

"I'm Donghae." He introduced himself.

 

"I know. Hyukkie always talks about you." 

 

"He does?" Donghae was confused.

 

"Yep. He's always telling me how cool you are and how handsome you are. I honestly haven't seen him smile so much in a long time. You make him really happy. He needs to be as happy as he can be before..." Heechul trailed off.

 

"Before what?" Donghae asks.

 

 

 

"Before he dies."

 

 

 

 

Updated!! Thank you to the 64 subscribers and 11 people who upvoted! <3 Comment and subscribe please! :3