6 part 1

My Angel

 

 

 

 

It had been two weeks since the incident with Jessica and everything was running along smoothly between the two. Though with Donghae's check out date nearing, Hyukjae was feeling a little down.

 

"What's wrong Hyukkie?" Hae asked one day as he sat on his bed and threw his arm around the boy.

 

"It's nothing." Hyukjae lied.

 

"Aww come on!" He ruffled his hair. "You can tell me."

 

Hyukjae sighed. "It's just that, you'll be leaving soon. I'm gonna miss you." He hugged Donghae tight and buried his face into Donghae's chest.

 

Hae chuckled and wrapped his arms around him.

 

"It's okay Hyukkie. You know, over these past few weeks, you've become a close friend of mine-"

 

"And possibly more than a friend?" Hyukjae asked eagerly.

 

"Don't push it." Hyukjae pouted and Donghae poked his fluffy cheek.

 

"Don't you worry. I will come and visit you all the time." He said and Hyukjae's pout immediately went away.

 

"Promise?" He gave him puppy eyes.

 

Hae was hypnotized by those eyes. He looked at his cute features and couldn't help but adore them. He was absolutely beautiful. Without even realizing it his face was leaning in closer and closer.

 

"I promise." He whispered just before he pressed his lips against Hyukjae's. They stayed there for a good while before pulling apart.

 

They stared at each other before their lips connected again much fiercer this time.

 

Hyukjae wrapped his arms around Donghae's neck and Donghae's around Hyukjae's waist.

 

Hyukjae moaned into the kiss. He's been wanting this since the first time he saw Donghae and now that it's happening he can't believe it.

 

They were getting more into the kiss when they heard a faint 'oh my god' at the door.

 

Not really thinking about who it was, Donghae was pissed at whoever was ruining their moment. He broke away from Hyukjae. "What?"

 

When he saw who it was he regretted it immediately.

 

"Mom?"

 

 

 

Part 2 will be posted later today!! ^.^