Chapter 5

Our Love Story

Chapter 5

Five years later.

Taeyeon’s POV.

Five years had passed. We continued our university life together for past three years, and now we are working women. Yuri is a performing arts lecturer in Seoul National University, Jessica works as a lawyer, Tiffany is an architect and me, a doctor. To be exact, a surgeon. Four of us went to same university but with different courses. But yet, we were roommates back then.

Yuri finally fall for Jessica’s charm. Three years ago, they are officially a couple. Yup they are perfect for each other.But, two years ago Tiffany and I moved to Busan because I was transferred to a hospital here. Since then, we lost our contact.

I’m living in this house with the love of my life,Tiffany. She’s the one who I want to see every morning when I wake up, and she’s the one that all I ever wanted.

“Taetae ah.. Go to sleep first. I have to finish my drawings tonight..” I heard Tiffany’s voice from her studio room.

“Hmm.. Okay baby.. But please sleep early.. I noticed you dont get much sleep for past few days..”, I went to her studio room and kiss her forehead.

“Good night baby..” she kissed my lips.

I went back to our room. Disappointed. We rarely sleep together now, because she was busy. And when she’s not busy, I’m the one who had to rush to hospital for emergencies. Tears fall down from my eyes. That night, I slept with my pillow wet because of  my tears.

“Taetae.. I have to go now. Breakfast is ready downstairs. I love you honey!”, Tiffany woke me up and kiss my cheek. This is our mornings, I felt distant from each other. I have to do something.

“Be careful baby. I love you too. I love you so much..”, I said. I know she didnt hear me since she rushed downstairs.

Sighed.

I have no scheduled operation today, so I’ll stay home today. I looked at my closet. Today is the right day. I grinned myself.

Suddenly my phone vibrated.

1 new message. It was from Tiffany.

Honey.. meet me at Uncle Lee’s restaurant tonight.. okay? I love you!

I grinned.

Okay honey ^^ ;I replied. Perfect! I want to suprise her tonight.

That night, I went to the restaurant. As I was waiting for my love, I saw two girls that were  really familiar. They were at the entrance,walking into the restaurant.

“Yuriii?? Jessicaaa??” I know. I just shouted.

“Taeyeon ahhh!!!!”, both of them simultaneously said that and walked towards my table. We hugged for a few moment.

They joined me at the table and we had a blast chat. They told us they moved here a week ago, and suprisingly they are living in the house few blocks from ours.

We talked about everything and they did asked where Tiffany was, and I said she’s on her way here. “Honey! Here”, I called her when she entered the restaurant.

The restaurant is once again full with our voices. We missed Yuri and Jessica so much. We had our dinner together and suddenly, Tiffany stood up.

“Since this a very special day because we met you guys again, I have something to tell you”, Tiffany announced.

Before anyone of us could speak,she walked to my side and kneeled down. She took out a red small box.

What the- She..She’s proposing me??

“Kim Taeyeon, I love you because I know you're always there, there to catch me when I fall, there to listen when I need you, there when I feel alone. If I had a rose for every time I thought of you, I'd walk through a garden forever. I promised you all my love and my life, I’ll stay with you and I’ll love you forever.”, she said while her hands holding the ring.

My jaw dropped on the floor.

“So.. Kim Taeyeon.. Will you marry me?”, she said with her pleasing voice.

Am I dreaming??

“No.”  I said.

Yuri,Jessica and Tiffany stunned.

Tiffany’s face totally changed.

As she was about to run, I pulled her hands.