Chapter 4

Our Love Story

Chapter 4

Yuri’s POV, on the phone.

“Yuri ah.. Did you get out of her room now?” The voice asked me.

“Yuppp! Hey why didn’t you call her? She’s mad at you”. I tell the caller.

“Shh.. Talk slowly. Listen to me. Can you help me something?”

“Sure. What is it?”

I listened to the voice very carefully and nodded.

“Hihi. Allright. Talk to you later”. I grinned and then went back to Taeyeon’s room.

“Yahh. New boyfriend?” Taeyeon asked.

“Urmmm.. Maybe?” I chuckled, letting Taeyeon confused.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday morning.

“Taeyeon ah, can you please accompany me to somewhere?”

“Where?”

“Just follow me. Please??” I gave her my puppy eyes, she hates aegyo so much.

“Urgh Yuri.. Okay then. Just stop doing that face in front of me”, she said and we bursted into laughter.

I drove my car  to Incheon Airport, and I told Taeyeon I was gonna pick up my cousin from Japan.

We walked into the arrival hall.

“Taeyeon ah.. Can you go and buy me some coffee while I’m waiting for my cousin?” I asked Taeyeon, because I don’t want her to see where the next plane arrived was from.

“Aigoo. Treat me. Only then I’ll go”, she teased me with her stuck out tounge.

“Haha. Allright.” I giggled then hand her some money. Aigoo this little kid.

Right when Taeyeon disappeared from my sight, it was  announced that  the plane that I have been waiting  has arrived. Yes! The right time!

Five minutes later, I saw a figure that I have not seen for two years.

“Yuri!!!” she yellled, and I yelled her name too.

“Fanyy ahhh!! I miss you sooo muchhh!!” The girl shouted and ran towards me. We hugged.

I noticed someone really pretty standing beside her.

“Yuri, this is Jessica, Jessi this is Yuri. Jessica wants to stay here, furthering her studies with me”. I was amazed by her beauty and then we shook our hands.

“Hey where is that dork?” Tiffany asked me with her eye smile.

“ I told her to buy me coffee, and hey look! She’s coming!”, I pointed Taeyeon who was busily holding two cups of coffee while holding her purse. She was struggling.

Tiffany turned back and hide behind the me.

“Ya Yuri ah. This is your coffee. And this..?” Taeyeon handed me the coffee and saw the blonde girl beside me. Yes she didn’t notice the one who was hiding behind me.

“Errr. This is Jessica, my cou-cousin”.

“Eh? Oh hi Jessica. I’m Taeyeon”. We smiled at each other and shook our hands.

 

Taeyeon’s POV.

I wonder why I didnt know that Yuri has a cousin named Jessica. Hmmm.

“Yuri-“, I stopped talking when a pair of soft hands cover my eyes from my back.

No way. This is not her. But her hands.. i’m kinda familiar.. And the scent..

“Taeyeon ah. Guess who’s back?” Yuri asked me.

I was shocked. No it could not be her.  Then hands released my eyes when I didn’t answer Yuri.

“Taetae ah...”.

The voice. The way she called me. Yes. It was her. I gulped.

“Yuri. I’m going back to home. Now. Bye”.

I leave them. I know she was chasing me. I ran outside and luckily a taxi was waiting there. I took it and tell the driver where my house was.

 

Tiffany’s POV

“Fany ahh. Did you manage to chase her?”

I can’t answer that. I kept on crying.

“Get in my car now. We’ll be going to her house”.

Yuri took Tiffany’s and Jessica’s bag and put them in her car.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

At Taeyeon’s house, Taeyeon's POV.

“Taetae ah.. Please. I beg you.. Open the door.. Please ...?”

I heard the voice on the door. No I would not open the door. But suddenly I heard the door knob is twisted.

“Taetae ah..”, she hugged me. The hug that I missed the most.

Tiffany explained everything. Why she couldn’t call me. Why she couldn’t come back to Seoul.

“And Taetae ah.. Sometimes I intentionally didn’t call you to make you miss me more”, she chuckled, giving her sweetest eye smile that I missed the most.

She really knows how to coax me. And I know she will never lied to me.

“Yes you made it! You made me miss you sooo much!!” I took her in my embrace.

“Taetae.. I’m so sorry..”

“Shhhhh. Two years Tippani. Two year  I’ve been waiting for you..”.

Taeyeon kissed Tiffany’s pink lips and they both laid on the bed..

“Oh and how do you unlocked the door?” Taeyeon asked Tiffany.

“Don’t you remember you gave me your spare key when we were little kids?”, Tiffany giggled and they continued making love.

Outside of Taeyeon’s room.

“Oh my god. We have to leave them alone.”, Yuri covered her eyes and close the door firmly.

“They haven’t met for two years Yuri..”, Jessica said.

They both giggled.

“Hey let’s stay in my house. My house is just next to this house.”, Yuri invites Jessica.

“Sure”, Jessica followed Yuri.

While both of them were  already inside Yuri’s room, Yuri asked Jessica.

“Jessica, do know about them? I mean.. urm..”.

“I know. I know everything about them”, Jessica said with a big grin.

“Tiffany told me everything. She cried almost every day because she missed her Taetae so much”.

“Really? And her ‘Taetae’ thought her Fany forgot about her. She cried so much too”. Yuri emphasized the word Taetae as if she was teasing the name.

“Aww they are soo sweet. I wish I can find someone like her too”.

“Haha. Hey why don’t you go wash up and change? After they finished their ‘ahem’, we’ll go lunch together okay?” Yuri said to Jessica.

“Okay!” Jessica is well known as a shikshin, nodded. She took off her shirt in front of Yuri.

“Oh my god!” Yuri was so surprised and for the second time she covered her eyes.

“What’s wrong Yuri?”

“You..you are getting in front of me?”

“Ah.. I forgot. Back there no one will care if you are although you are in public”.

“Really? I’ve never been there.. So I don’t know the culture there..”, Yuri said in her sorrow voice.

“Be used to it,Yuri!”, Jessica teased Yuri and went straight to the bathroom.

“Eh?” Yuri wonder what was Jessica talking about.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

"Taeyeon ah..Sorry for disturbing but we are REALLY REALLY hungry now. We promised to have lunch together right?"

Yuri texted Taeyeon.

A few minutes later, a message came in Yuri’s inbox.

"Yuri ahh.. Sorry I forgot our promise. Keke. Okay in 5 minutes we’ll be down to your house.”

“Jessica; they are coming in 5 minutes. Let’s have lunch. I know you are hungry too”, Yuri told Jessica. She heard the girl’s stomach grumbled few times already.

When the girls were at Yuri’s house, they went lunch together.