Chapter 1 : The Beginning.

Our Love Story

Chapter 1

Short girl’s POV.

“May I seat here?”. I heard a voice asking beside me.

“Of course! This seat is always empty”, I said. She sat beside me.

“I’m Tiffany, and you?”, she said with her beautiful eye smile I have ever seen.

“Tippahni? I’m Taeyeon, Kim Taeyeon” i responded. Then she giggled.

“Tif-fa-ny”, she replied with a big grin on her face.

“ Ah.. Tippahni?” I know I made a weird face in front of the girl.

“Haha. That’s okay Taeyeon. Call me that. I love hearing that!” she laughed hard, and her eye smile appeared again.

//


Me and Tiffany were eating in our school canteen. Then suddenly the tallest girl in our class came to our table and smirk.

“Look at this shorty. No one wants to be friend with her then when this new girl came, only then she got a friend”, she laughed with her two friends behind her.

“Shut up Sooyoung! No one wants to be my friend because of you spreading rumours about me! Go away!” I shouted to her . Then with her sarcastic smile, she pulled her friends and went away.

“What’s wrong with her Taeyeon?” she asked.

“She’s our class president. A bullier.  And she is damn ANNOYING!” I said.

“But just ignore her.. Let’s eat! And since this is the first day you’re here, let me treat you!” I said to her with big smile on my face. Seriously I am happy to know her. I hope that we will good friends.

“You don’t hav-” I stopped her from talking.

“Just eat.” She gave me the sweetest smile I have ever seen.

It was 2000. We were both in 11 years old and in middle school. She was just transferred to this school, as she lived in California before. But her korean is good since her family speaks both korean and english at home.

 

Tiffany’s POV.

It has been seven months since I transferred to this girl school. Here, I met Taeyeon. A friend that I know I can leaned from now on.

“Taeyeon, I need to go to the toilet. Hold this for me” she handed her book to me, as she went straight to the toilet.

“I’ll wait here okay?” I just nodded.

After finishing my business, I wash my hands. Suddenly I heard the toilet’s door slammed. I was startled. I saw Sooyoung and her two friends smile sarcastically and walked towards me.

“Wh- What are you trying to do?” I was so scared when Sooyoung gripped my uniform’s collar. I know she didnt like me since the day I entered the school. To be exact, since me and Taeyeon became so closed.

“So you’re that shorty’s bestfriend right? Haha.”

Sooyoung pulled my hair so hard and I couldn’t do anything. I admit, I was so scared of her.

Then suddenly I heard  a familiar voice shouted;

“YA!! LET HER GO!!”