HER: Papers

Be Gay ..........To be her Man
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqG08_nF1B8 -- EXO -Peter Pan (This chapter is not edited..sorry for mistakes)

Notice: I'll be strating to change my writing style, so if the title says HER, then it'll be mostly Ah ri's POV and if its HIM then it'll be mostly Luhan's POV :D 


"Sorry babe, I ahve to bail for today, I have basketball practice.." Yup as always..that's his excuse, and as always again, I can't do anything.

"Oppa,you could've told me earlier so that I wouldn't bother to come all the way to the mall.." This si making very tiring...really, second time cancelling our date this week because of the stupid basketball practice..pardon my word.

"Babe, you know practice is impostant.." and I'm not? 

"Arraseo, I'll see you at school then." And he hang up.

This is embarassing, seating alone at the restaurnt with no one seating in front of me, I bet I look like a Loner and ----

"TADA.!" 

"OMY that scared me.!!" grabbing my beating heart I try to calm myself.

"Chocolate bubletea with extra scoop of pearl." Luhan oppa smile taking the seat in front of me, thank god.

"Oppa, why are you here?" Okay, I bet I sounded a bit rude.

"So should I go?" Luhan oppa stand up again and about to walk out.

"Ani, I was just asking.." Grabbing the chocolate bubbletea I mouthed a silent 'thank you'.

It's amazing how I feel very comfortable around Oppa, it's very unusual for me to actually hang around guys that is not HyunSeok or Xiumin Oppa.....Why?

-Flashback-

Seven weeks ago.

Unmindful, she pull Luhan out the store, and away from people, Settling on the corner of a isolated cafe in the mall, Ah ri studied Luhan's face.
 
Luhan feeling uneasy shifted to his seat before clearing his throat, "Uh-uh, you can say something if you want." 
 
Ah ri shake her head Maybe he was just fooling around when he said 'Oppa', "Are you gay?" wow, nice going Ah ri, now he'll think you're a one heck of a homophobic. She didn't mean to sound a bit stern but her voice does.
 
Luhan bite his lower lip, this is it, with a slow nod, Ah ri widen her eyes, "NO WAY.!" 
 
"Please seat down." Luhan said pulling Ah ri back down to her seat, it was obvious that the girl was taken a bit shock.
 
"Wa-wait...Does Xiumin Oppa knows about this?" Ah ri ask, still a bit confuse....
 
"Uh....neh..." 
 
"Who else?" Ah ri ask
 
"You and your sister?" 
 
"Can you please keep this between the four of us..pretty please...?? I-I please?"
 
"But why?" 
 
"Just....I---"
 
"I know now, you don't want others judging you? It's fine oppa, Your secret is safe with me...but is it okay if I call you oppa? I mean y--"
 
"Of course..Opp-Oppa is fine."
 
-end-
 
 
"You're alone today?" Luhan oppa ask, okay if i didn't know his secret I will definately not doubt his stand, I mena look at him:
 
 
The last time I saw him (which was yesterday) was when his hair was still pinkish, He change so much in that greyish ash hair of his, although the humongous glasses is still there, he still looks different and and, people will surely not believe me if I tell them his actually gay, because gosh Luhan oppa knows how to disguise.
 
"You died your hair again." I snap back playfully.
 
"Let me guess Hyunseok have basketball practice.?" 
 
"Let me guess, You get tired of the your cotton candy hair?" 
 
"NO.! Xiumin and your sister was experimenting stuff last night and then they pulled me into it and this is the result." he said pointing at his hair, which makes me chuckle.
 
"Whatever, Are you free today oppa?" I ask, I hope he is...
 
"Let's see, Xiumin is with your sister somewhere having their date, and I believe I don't have any other things to do nor a people to hang with, so Am I free?" Oppa ask teasingly.
 
"YES YOU ARE.!" I said grabbing his arm and dragging him to our favourite shop.
 
 
"Oppa, what do you think of this dress?" 
 
 
 
"I think it'll look more better if you  partner it with a blue and white baseball cap" Oppa critiques. Omygosh this is why I love him so much, he definately knows girls and girly stuff.....right..his uhmm..yeah.
 
 
"Oppa?"  
 
"What's it?" Should I ask him? While I'm spacing out Luhan oppa grab the shopping bag on my hand. His a gentleman.
 
"No offense..but are you sure you're...gay?" 
 
cough cough cough
 
"Omo, Oppa are you okay?" I ask patting his back.
 
"Wh-what kind of question was that?" Question?
 
"What question?"
 
"Ri-ah, do you really think I'll made up a stuff like that?" Oh.! that question.
 
We started to walk again to the mall, "Well, you act so gentleman like, you dress like a real man, you talk like a man, you walk like a man, you act like a man, and...and...you're...very handsome..." ASHJHJHJXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDZM,SDHZXC Did I actually said that? 
 
There, nice move Ah ri now his crimsoned red.
 
"I always knew you have a crush on me." Luhan oppa said putting his arms around my shoulder.
 
"So not true.!" I protest, "It's eww to have a crush on my Best friend." 
 
Luhan oppa stop walking, Did I said something wrong?
 
"Oppa..?" 
 
"Ri-ah..You're my best friend?" 
 
Huh? "Why Am I not you're best friend oppa??" This is really disappointing.
 
"No.!! No.!! O-OF COURSE NOT..It's just....Why?" 
 
"Uh, we hang together almost everyday since you told me your secret, I know your secret and whenever My boyfriend cancel our date you just pops out and accompany me..so I assume you're my best friend but I guess not?" This is really disappointing like to the highest level.
 
"Of course, it's just....How bout your boyfriend? Didn't  he not allow you to be friend with guys?" 
 
This is funny. "Okay first, I don't be friend guys because my boyfriend gets jealous easily, secondly, remember you told me you're not A GUY..and third, I don't think there's a problem of you and me being best friend considering he fact that Oppa always accompany me while shopping." 
 
Luhan oppa smiles and give me a big hug.
 
"Want to go for another bubble tea?" Oppa offer.
 
"Call.!" 
 
 
----------
 
 8:30 pm, I started this at 12 pm and I'm still stuck in this book report. 
 
"Ah Ah?" That was unnie.
 
"Yes?" Not bothering to look up from my book.
 
"Me and Xiumin will grab a take out, we'll be back in an hour or so, you want anything?" 
 
"I'm okay wiht anything unnie."
 
"Sure? Bubbletea? or anything?like I'll give you anything you need."
 
"If you can, I need a wonderful Tutor now..." There, I'm being honest.
 
"Well sweetie..I'll try my best to get you one -wink wink-" GROSS.!!
 
"Unnie, just go.." But instead of closing the room, she fully enter my space, put a hand on my shoulder and smile, "Why don't you take a break and clear your mind, then go back to studying after that." 
 
Well, that sounds.....okay?
 
"Thanks unnie, I'll try.." 
 
"Okay, I gotta go now, but remember to take a break, and I'll find you that tutor you want.." And was that a smirk on her face?
 
Seul Ki's POV
 
Time to call atutor.......
 
"Oppa?" 
 
"Yes Seul?" 
 
"Do you mind if you look after Ah ri for a moment?" 
 
Yup, his dead..I think.
 
"Hello? Oppa...Are you still breathing?" 
 
"Oh..uh....uhmm, ri-right now? I me-mean it's already pass 8 an-and uhhh"
 
"Oppa, you're worrying too much, how about you just GO HERE RIGHT NOW OR ELSE I'LL TELL HER YOUR SECRET"  no I won't.
 
".......................Fine..." 
 
 
Narrator's POV
 
Ah ri sigh for the 100th time, Yes, she is one of the honourable student in their school, one of the brightess, it's just that their Pre Calc. Professor decided to give them a Senior stuff, and it's driving Ah ri crazy, specially she can't find the formula sheet that was given to them on the strat of the year.
 
"It should be somewhere here.." Ah ri mumble to herself rummaging to her cabinet where she stack every notes/papers/ she have from the start of the year till the present.
 
"Science, History, History, history, science, science, Music, sci---" Ah ri stop half way, retrieving the paper she just took out from the cabinet.
 
"How come I have a musical sheet?" She ask no one in particular.
 
Because no, she didn't take any music related subject or elective this year, nor she compose music, although she do have a background in music, since she's been taking piano and voice lessons since 10.
 
Standing up on her chair, Ah ri stare at the half way filled music sheet:
 
 
"Baby Don't cry...." Ah ri read the title that's both written in English and Chinese.
 
Without any hesitation, Ah ri made her way to the music room which is located downstairs beside her dad's office.
 
Settling on their black grand piano, Ah ri placed the music sheet on the holder, she stare at the paper for a moment and finally, with trembling hands, she starts.
 
It's been years since she last play the piano, not that she hates music, she actually loves music, it's just that she had been busy to other stuff, such as being the smart kid in the family.
 
As Ah ri's finger started to press on the key, the whole room is filled with music, a lovely harmony that Ah ri never heard before:
 
 
Slowly Ah ri get holds of the music, her eyes fixed on the sheet, she wished she can see a lyrics, a lyrics that will complete this beautiful tune.
 
But Ah ri's peaceful moment was cut when the music sheet reaches to it's end, hoping to see the continuation of the chords, Ah ri flips the paper only to be disappointed, there's nothing on the back except to a signature that is located on the right bottom side of the paper in a very small font size that Ah ri actually missed: 
 
 
Hoping to find the other page of the music sheet, Ah ri makes her way back to her room, when the door bell rings.
 
Eager to get back to her room fast to look for the next page, she hurriedly open the door assuming it's her sister, "Unnie you're back f-- Oh Luhan Oppa.!" 
 
The said boy just give her an awkward smile scratching the back of his neck, "Hey.."
 
"what are you doing here?" Ah ri ask stepping at the side to let the boy enter.
 
"Uh, Seul Ki called me...and---"
"
Oh.! So you're the tutor unnie hired?" Ah ri assumed once again, completely forgetting about the music sheet, in which Luhan notices.
"
What's that? You're homework?" Luhan ask pointing at the neglected sheet on Ah ri's right hand.
 
Finally, remembering about the sheet, Ah ri widen her eyes, and shook her head, "Aniyo, this si nothing, ah..why Don't we go to my room?" Ah ri shoove the paper on her pocket, noting to herself to find the other sheet later.
 
----------
 
"Do you get it now?" Luhan ask after he explained the problem to Ah ri, and of course Ah ri, being ra fast learner, nod her head in understandment.
 
"Good, now, how bout you solve this one for me?" 
 
Ah ri nod, getting the pencil in Luhan's hand before focusing on the question.
 
Luhan, mesmerize on Ah ri's face, started to doze out:
 
1 year and 8 months ago: (Play this --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqG08_nF1B8 EXO- Peter Pan)
 
It's foundation day but instead of going out to the school grounds, Luhan decided to stay on his favorite place in the school-- The Music Room.
 
Luhan is a new student in the school and going and joining to the event will be a big hindrance for him, he doesn't know anyone just yet, so he decided to just stay in the music room, and continue writing his own composition.
 
Settling on the black grand piano, Luhan takes out his music sheet and a pen, he takes off his gigantic glasses, and takes a deep breath, he settle his fingers on the edge of the piano before pressing random keys at the start, Luhan slowly find the tune he wanted, his too immense to the music when, one of the faculty member told him that the music room will be close in ten minutes and that it's time to packed up.
 
Thanking the Faculty staff, Luhan gather his stuff but not before he sign his name on the back right bottom side of the music sheet, and exit the room, while walking Luhan arranges the papers on his music sheet, causing him to collide with someone, panic takes off Luhan, bowing constantly as he picks up all of his papers, he thought, with a final bow, he makes a dash out to avoid further embarrassment.
 
Luhan is already outside the music building, when he remembers about his glasses, "Babo.." he mumble to himself, entering the building once again, he collided to another person, but this time it's the guy who is known in their university, although Luhan doesn't know his name, he recognize the guy to be the school's star player.
 
"Watch out" the star player said walking off.
 
Luhan bows to him and runs back to the music room, but on his surprise, the music room that was empty when he left was now occupied by three guys that is huddle around a... girl.
 
A girl asking for help..
 
Luhan is not the kind of guy who just jump into others business but seeing the girl cornered, helpless, and is that tears..
 
Without any hesitation, Luhan steps inside the room, his eyes immedietly shot wider when one guy grab the girl and put a scarf on the girl's nose.
 
"STOP.!!!!" Luhan screamed, running towards the the three guys, his heart pondered when he sees the girl unconcious lying on the floor.
 
Luhan don't have any background in fighting but seeing the poor girl on the floor, he tried, he tried to punch the boys, but it was useless, and at the end, Luhan was also lying on floor bleeding, when the door shot open, and again the staff of the faculty who checked on Luhan before came rushing in, he was only checking if Luhan left, but in his shock he saw him bleeding.
 
Three more staffs comes in, helping Luhan to the nursery room, while the others carried the unconcious girl.
 
-end-
 
"Oppa, did I do it right?" Ah ri's voice brought back Luhan.
 
Luhan looks at the girl in front of him, yes, he remember now, his not inlove to this girl 7 months ago where he met Ah ri because of Xiumin, he was in love to her 1 year and 8 months ago, there, in the music room, where he is thankful that this humungous glasses that his still wearing was left behind on that grand piano.
 
"I feel like plaring the piano.." Luhan mumble out of nowhere.
 
Ah ri chuckle, "Why so random, oppa. Were you day deaming of Nickhun oppa playing the piano for you?~~" 
 
*No, I was thinking of you..* Luhan bite his lips, he wanted to say those words, but he can't.. he have no choice, mentally sighning, Luhan flash a fake smile and nod.
 
 
 

Okay the flashback was Luhan's side story, if you can't remember, Ah ri's side story for this flashback was in Chapter 1 near the end ---> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/425189/1/be-gay-to-be-her-man-fluff-romcom-you-exo-exok-exom-luhan.

It's been a while.!!!

And I'm super GLAD you all stayed with me :D

Because of that I'm glad to inform that I'm finally on Summer vacation and that I'll be updating more often now !!

NOW LET'S GO TO WHAT'S HAPPENING TO EXO.!!!

our WOLVES WON #1 ON MUSIC BANK AND AND -UGLY SOBS-

LOOK AT OUR LEADER OMMA~~

June 14......this date isjust too memorable for me: 1st win of EXO and my anniversary of being a Kiss Me (I'm 3 years KM now) 

 

IN OTHER NEWS----

I'M ALSO APPROACHING 1 YEAR ANNIV. IN AFF .

For the presents I'm giving out, please go to this link for more info --> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/472572/fangirl-fanboy-1-year-anniversary-of-ukissfangirl-kpop-oneshot-you

 
Updated 061213..
 
Keep the Upvotes, Subscribing and commenting :D 
 
i ♥ u all .. and join my presents for you guys.. it's all for you :D