Stalking Mode... ON ! ~

The Photo That Will Forever Stay In My Heart.

The lesson feels like it's lasting forever. I sigh.
That rude guy keeps on staring at me from the corner of his eye. 
I try to avoid the awkwardness by scribbling random things in my notebook but the guy keeps on staring.
He hasn't looked away the whole class and it's starting to make me feel uncomfortable.
- ... - I realise that I have said this way too loud and the whole class is staring at me. I feel my cheeks burning and I bury my face in my notebook.
I can almost feel that smirk of his forming on his lips. That y smirk. 
Why is he doing this to me? Is he trying to ruin my first day of University? 
The whole class probably thinks that I'm a weirdo. 
I pout slightly and keep on scribbling in my notebook. 

 

The bell rings and I quickly grab all of my stuff and dash out of the classroom.
-That jerk... I hope I never have to see him agai-- as I am mumbling and cursing random words at him I hear someone chucking, one step behind me. 

I turn around to find out who it is and it's him.. just standing there with that same smirk on his face that he had before. He wraps his arm around my shoulders and keeps on walking forward to the direction of the canteen. 
I try to shake of his arm of me but he just tightens his grip. 
- Are you in a hurry Miss? - He winks at me.
I - Is he trying to flirt with me? My eyes widen and I stare at him. 
- Why did you run out of the classroom so quickly? Where you embarrassed or just simply shy? -
I can't stand him ! he is daring to mock me?! ughhh! I frown. 
- Let go of me you ! - I snap at him while grabbing his arm and pushing it of my shoulders.
He was probably not expecting this as he listened to me, turning around and walking away from me. 
That jerk! Does he think he's going to make me feel guilty for snapping at him? But, he did seem kind of upset. I don't get it, one minute he's flirting with me and the next he seems pissed off for no reason. I didn't even say anything bad to him pshh. 

I smile a bit and wave when I see Yoona greeting me from the canteen.
She already picked out the seat for us and she grabbed me lunch also. She's lovely. 
I sit down beside her and ask her how her class was. She tells me more about it than I really wanted to know.
I was expecting a simple good or bad answer but she kept on whining about how she hates her professor. 
-Ughhh that guy is getting on my nerves! I swear, he hates me ! - She seems to be really angry at him and I wonder who that professor is. I wonder if i'll have him for any of my lessons.
I hope not because from her stories, he seems to be a real jerk. 
- Calm down Yoona, it's only one class eh? I'm sure it wasn't that bad. - I try comforting her but she just keeps on complaining about how he gave her an F in his class.
-So, anyways... how was your class? - I was hoping she wouldn't ask me. I don't even know what to tell her. 
How was my class? It ! because I had to sit beside some mysterious guy who probably hates me for no reason at all. 
- Uhm..  It was.... fine .. I guess. Didn't do much in that class. - I awkwardly answer her hoping she wouldn't ask any more questions about it. I don't want to tell her about that guy yet. Even thought there's nothing to tell. 

I have never been so annoyed over a guy before.
There's just something about him that makes me so curious about what kind of a person he is. 

After school I lay on my bed, thinking about ... him.
I decide to go take some pictures in the park for my project that I got assigned to do this morning.
 
I grab my camera and head out to the park. I take some lovely snapshots in the park of trees , flowers and such.
I walk around the park looking for what to take a picture of. I zoom in my camera trying to focus on a bird that has landed on this beautiful tree in the middle of the park.
I almost drop my camera when I see him.. sitting there on a bench beside that tree. He almost sees me and so I quickly jump behind some fence, looking at him like some creepy stalker.
I wonder what he would think of me if he saw what I was doing right now. It's just that I don't want him to notice me, and it's not because of the fact that im wearing sweat pants I just... I just don't want to talk to him or see him or have to deal with his bull. 

He looks really nervous and angry at the same time.
He looks like he's waiting for someone. I wonder who... well the only way to find out is to wait here I guess.
I don't even know why I am so curious about all of this.
I don't even know that guys.. I've only seen him a couple of times. 
I see a girl coming his direction but I can't really figure out who it is. She sits down on the bench beside him and they seem to start arguing.
She seems familiar... she seems to be that popular girl in University that everyone is always talking about.
I can't remember her name clearly... Tiff-... Tiffany i think.
I wonder why they are arguing. They stand up and start walking away from the bench and so I follow.
I follow them until they reach a field.. there's no one there. Just the three of us.
It's completely empty but it's so beautiful.
There's beautiful colourful flowers everywhere and trees and the grass...oh the grass is not some typical plain grass that you see in an ordinary park. This grass is so beautiful .. that green colour is glowing brightly and the sun is shining directly at it.
Everything here looks untouched.. it's so flawless and precious. I feel like taking out my camera and taking a picture of this field and its surroundings.
These kind of images would get me an A on that assignment.
I am about to reach for my camera but I get distracted by the shouting going on in the middle of the field and all of my attention goes to that.
It's that guy and Tiffany.. they are arguing. I guess they came here to be alone. My jaw drops when I see her slap him. She... SHE FREAKING SLAPPED HIM! I wonder what he did to deserve that. 
I feel a rush go through my body and I start to feel scared.
I don't feel comfortable watching them anymore and I decide to walk away but Tiffany starts coming my direction and so I hide behind a tree.
She storms off angrily and that guy is left there.. all alone in this big field. There's a bench there.. in the middle of the field and so he walks over to it and sits down. 
I feel like walking over to him but then I remember how much I dislike him and what kind of a jerk he is. 
Maybe he isn't that bad.. maybe I should go over and talk to him, But... maybe he's dangerous.. I mean there must've been a reason of why that Tiffany girl slapped him.
I stand up, ready to walk over to him when I hear someone calling my name from afar. 
- JEEEEESSS!!!! - It's Yoona. What will she think? How will I explain myself to her? Should I tell her i'm stalking a guy from our University and I don't even know him and I don't even know the reason why i'm staking him? 
-shhh ! keep it down yoona.. - I answer her and quickly walk over to her, looking back over my shoulder to check if that guy haven't heard her. I wouldn't know how to explain myself to him either. 
- What are you doing here? - She asks me curiously as she tries to look over my shoulder to check what I was so curiously looking at before. 
- Is that... is that him?!?!?! - she almost shouts when she seems him and that gives me a shock. What does she mean? Does she know him? Is he a bad or a good person? Millions of thoughts about him fill my head again and im scared to ask her who he is. 
- How do you know him?! and... why were you uhm.. stalking him?- I scratch the back of my head thinking of possible things I could say to her to explain myself. I need to find the right words. 
- I .. I uhm... -