New beginning~

The Photo That Will Forever Stay In My Heart.

                            - ! - I squeal as I jump out of the bed to look at the time on my phone. 4:08 am. I thought i overslept. These past few days I've been really paranoid and I've been really nervous about my first day of University which is indeed today. ''What if no one likes me there'' ''What if my photos turn out bad'' these kind of thoughts fill my head and I am unable to fall asleep again. For the rest of the night I imagine hundreds of different scenarios that could possibly happen in the morning.                           

                           It's 7:00 am and I crawl out of bed lazily. I sit on the edge of the bed and the first thing I see is my big mirror that's hanging on the wall, infront of my bed. ''Damn, do I always look this bad in the mornings?'' I shake the thought from my head and I walk over to the wardrobe to pick an outfit to wear. ''It's my first day, I gotta make a good first impression to everyone''. I tipsily walk to the bathroom and brush my teeth. I walk back to the room and straighten my hair with the already hot straightener. 
-Much better- I smile as I look up in the mirror to check myself out, before leaving my house. 

                                    I grab my camera, my portfolio and all of my other equipment and head out the door. I am too nervous to even eat breakfast. I walk into the classroom at 9am and I go sit down at the very back of the class. My professor is already there and he smiles at me, introducing me to the whole class. Everyone's attention goes to me and I feel my cheeks going red. I'm a shy girl in general, I never like to get attention because I have no clue how to deal with it. I awkwardly smile at everyone and in my surprise everyone seems really friendly and welcoming. If only people were this nice back in my small town. My professor is really interesting and he told us many interesting stories about his photography career. He enjoys taking pictures for fun in the evenings and during holidays but what he enjoys even more is spreading the love and passion for photography to the young generation by teaching them at this University in Seoul. 
The lesson passed way too quickly and I stand up, ready to walk out of the class. I had really hoped that the lesson would never end. 
I feel someone tapping my shoulder and I turn around to see who it is. It's a girl from my class. She is also new here. I widen my eyes when I see how pretty she is, her beautiful curly hair flowing down her back and those dark brown eyes gleaming with joy. She seems to be a bit taller than me, but then again, everyone is taller then me. She smiles brightly at me. 
-Hey, I'm Yoona - She chuckles and reaches out to shake my hand.
- Uhm, hey, I'm Jessica - I shyly answer her and shake her hand. She seems really friendly. I miss my friends back at home in my small town. I wish they were here with me right now so I could tell them everything about my first day and everything about that oh so dreamy professor. His name is Kai. I shake the thought from my head and laugh quietly at myself. ''He's too old for you Jess'' I chuckle slightly and then I see yoona staring at me with confusion in her eyes. 
- Something funny? - She seems to not care what she is saying and she just spits every word that comes out of . 
-No, I just thought of something funny in my head, that's all. - 
Yoona and I headed out for lunch. She seems really.... different and opposite from me. I'm a quiet and shy person and she... oh well let's just say she is hyper. I only met her an hour ago but I feel like i've known her forever. She tells me these weird random stories that make me laugh and cry at the same time. She seems to be really fun to be around with. We spend the whole 2 hours of our lunch time chatting about random things. I told her where im from and how I miss all my friends. Especially my best friend, Sooyoung. I miss her so damn much it hurts. I feel empty without her. I feel like I have so many things to tell her, but she's on the other side of the world now. I will skype her when i get home. 

After lunch, Yoona goes of to her next class and I feel kind of lonely again. I look around for someone to talk to but they are all already in groups. I also walk to my next class which is graphic and design. From reading about it, that class seems to be really interesting and I can't wait for it. I start walking to class and suddenly I bump into someone and all of my equipment fall onto the floor. 
-OH NO! my camera!! my equipment!! Nooo!!- I mumble out as i kneel down to pick them all up. 
-WATCH IT! I just ironed this shirt.. geee- I hear someone snapping at me from behind and I stand up to look who it is. It's a manly and husky voice. I look at him and I stand there, saying nothing and just stare at him with my eyes wide. I have never seen someone as handsome as him. I thought my first Professor was handsome.. but this rude guy is nothing comepared to him. I shrug. I guess every handsome guy is always rude.. pfft. I stare at the guy for literally 2 minutes with awe. He isn't too tall, he seems just a bit taller then me which is kind of surprising. His big brown eyes stand out with that oh so perfect jawline and those kissable lips... damn those lips... I just want to push him against the wall and kiss those lips until he is breathless. I shake my head and stop staring at him. 
-Uhm, I'm sorry.. I didn't see you there.- I apologize to him and smile softly. 
- Oh, Well obviously you didn't because if you did you wouldn't even dare to bump into me. - He seems angry but I don't even know why. What's his problem. It was an accident. This guy is so rude and mean that all that handsomeness is becoming a waste. 
-Whatever..- I kneel down to pick up the rest of my equipment of the floor and I head to my class. For the rest of the walk to class i can't get the image of the guy out of my head. He somehow looks familiar to someone... someone i used to know..Different kind of thoughts fill my head and I walk into class. I sit down at the back of the classroom again and I keep thinking about that guy. I keep on wondering why he was so rude to me, maybe we know each other somehow from before and I did something to him in the past? I don't pay attention to my classmates introducing themselves to me and I look straight to the door when I see a figure coming into the classroom.
-You're late, AGAIN- The teacher yells at the figure standing beside the door and I try to figure out who it is. The only empty seat left in the classroom is beside me and so that person comes to me and sits down beside me. I look closely at the person. It's him... That rude guys... That really handsome rude guy. I sigh . 
-You again.. - He rolls his eyes and leans back at his seat. ''This will be a long lesson..'' I think to myself and I rest my head down on the table while the nameless guy keeps on mumbling random unmeaningful words to himself. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

HEEEEEEY GUYS ! ;D 

Well I guess you already figured out that this is my very first ever written fanfic. I really hope you like the first chapter and if you want me to continue please comment and give me some feedback on this. I was just trying this out, but if people like it, then I will keep on writing it. 
Anyways I hope you enjoyed it! ~  
Sorry that the chapter wasn't as long as chapters usually are, next one will be longer i promise. 

 

JONGSICA FOREVER ! :D 

                                                                                                        ♥