Opposites attract (TaeTop)

{DISCONTINUED} SNSD + BIGBANG = ONE SHOTS

 

Opposites attract - TaeTop requested by soshibangtaeyeontop
 
She's just a girl, an average school girl. She's unique, talented, but somehow unwanted. Dorky as she is, her height makes her seem childlike. 
 
He's not only a boy, but a popular jock. He calls himself TOP, making the girls fall head over heels for him. Together, with 4 other equally popular boys, they form Big Bang, the school's most prestigious clique. 
 
Two worlds so far apart, one stuck in the world of unwanted fame and attention, one longing for a chance to be known. 
 
But when God made their first encounter begin by fate, something worst then friendship grew. 
 
Love grew. 
 
-------------------------------
 
"See that guy? He's Top, one of the most popular jocks in school. Too bad I'm attracted to Daesung, if not he'll be mine." Sooyoung joked, pointing at the boy surrounded by flirting girls. 
 
Taeyeon's heart skipped a beat when she saw his handsome features. He was swarmed by girls trying to impress him by pushing their assets into his face. 
 
He declined them politely, smiling even though they looked silly pouting their over glossed lips. He looked around for shelter from those girls, his eyes landing directly on Taeyeon. 
 
"He's looking at me, Soo." She whispered, watching the girls touch his arm, whining again. 
 
"He's coming over, Taeng. Oh, is that Daesung oppa over there? AHH IT IS! Bye Tae!" Sooyoung shouted, running off somewhere without looking back. 
 
TOP was walking closer. Taeyeon watched as her best friend left her, trying to stay calm. Following TOP was the girls, still trying hard to grab their attention. 
 
"Hi there, can I interest you to some coffee?" His deep voice asked, cueing the shocked gasps from the girls.
 
Something from his eyes made Taeyeon agree. He looked desperate, pleading her to say yes. His fangirls shot her warning glares, which Taeyeon would normally run away from. 
 
"Y-yes." She stammered as he pulled her away from the stunned crowd. He grinned excitedly, running away from the crowd. 
 
Taeyeon was just mesmerized by the fact that he asked her out. It took her awhile to realize that he was holding her hand. 
 
They ran until they were at the school's nearby park, exhausted and panting, still holding hands. 
 
TOP released his hand after realizing that they were still holding on tightly. He turned to one side, hiding his creeping blush. 
 
Taeyeon was blushing furiously too, so she looked down in a cute manner. His heart pounded, watching the shorter girl play with her fingers. 
 
"Taeyeon... Right? I'm Seunghyun. Lets not be so formal," he smiled, introducing himself normally. 
 
"Y-you know my name?" She asked, bewildered. He was the most popular guy in school, she was a nobody. Who knew her? 
 
"Hehe yup! You used to be that shy girl outside my class waiting for your friend Sooyoung." He grinned again, taking her breath away. 
 
"I need a favor from you..." He started, trailing off to take a good look at Taeyeon's face. She blushed again, making him chuckle. "Can you pretend to be my girlfriend?" 
 
--------------------------------
 
Taeyeon walked down the school halls late after school ended. She sighed as she saw the bunch of girls standing in front of her. 
 
"What do you want?" She asked tiredly, since this happened almost everyday since that took place. 
 
"Where's your boyfriend, sweetie?" One mean girl Gyuri asked, towering over her. Taeyeon cursed at her height, wishing she was taller.
 
"He's coming!" She threatened, and was pushed to the floor by another girl, Hyuna. 
 
"Coming? You mean he's stuck in his classroom. Mrs Kwon kept him back." Hara smirked, pulling Taeyeon up. "Meanwhile, lets have some fun, dork." 
 
The girls started slapping Taeyeon, pushing her against the lockers. She whimpered in pain, wishing that she never agreed to that stupid deal.
 
-----------------------------
 
"Can you pretend to be my girlfriend?" 
 
"A-are you gay?" She asked, but immediately her face fell when she realized that it was an insensitive question to ask.
 
"Haha, no! I just need to get rid of those girls first. You saw how they were..." Seunghyun laughed it away, admiring how cute and quirky she was. 
 
"Then yes, I will." She replied, nodding her head. "You deserve some peace and quiet." 
 
"Thank you, Taeyeon. It's ok, I just need you as an alibi. No need for hugs and kisses if that's too uncomfortable." He grinned once more, making her legs sway. 
 
But no one had told her the horror of becoming TOP's boyfriend. 
 
--------------------------------
"So, Taeyeon.... Will you leave Seunghyun oppa yet?" Hyuna smirked, touching the bruise on her cheek. 
 
"N-no!" She whimpered, feeling the pain. Was the all really worth it? 
 
"She need more motivation! Bring out the matchsticks, I'll deal with her." Gyuri ordered as Hara smirked, doing as she was told. 
 
", I told you to give it up.... It's going to get a whole lot uglier now..." She whispered dauntingly, lighting the matchsticks and putting them threateningly near her skin. 
 
"No, please. OPPA! Help! Someone!" She screamed, but was soon muffled by Hyuna. 
 
"No one's here. It's too late, they are all gone." She grinned, playing with the lighted matchstick. "I hope it hurts you both ways..." 
 
Taeyeon wasn't sure how many times she screamed that day. It hurt, it hurt her deeply. She cried so much but they just laughed. 
 
So it wasn't a surprise when she fainted, only to be found by the janitor who rushed her to the hospital. 
 
---------------------------------
 
Seunghyun rushed down to the hospital, demanding for Taeyeon's room. He was let off let from his class, as when he came out, Gyuri and the other fangirls started to flirt with him again. 
 
"Girls, I have a girlfriend. Have you seen Taeyeon?" He asked politely, turning them down. 
 
A flicker of hurt, anger and regret was seen on her eyes. She took a second to calm down, before answering,"She's gone, oppa. She doesn't want you anymore."
 
Seunghyun took one disbelieving look at the girls, but something in their expression said otherwise. "Where is she? You're lying." He asked coldly, staring at Gyuri straight in the eye.
 
Before she could reply, Sooyoung dashed out to Seunghyun, screaming," Taeyeon's in the hospital with multiple burns! Quick oppa, we need to go!" 
 
He panicked, shooting a look of despair at the girls, before rushing off with Sooyoung
 
-----------------------------
 
And now that he was here, Taeyeon was unconscious and burnt everywhere. 
 
The monitor beeped as it checked he heart beat. He's heart fell, watching the petite girl's burns. They left scary looking bruised on her cheeks, her arms and her legs. 
 
His phone vibrated, and he struggled to look at the message. Strangely, it was from Gyuri. He read the message angrily, and started to push the wall. 
 
His thuds woke Taeyeon up. She watched as Seunghyun took it out angrily. "Oppa," she croaked out, dry. 
 
"Taengoo..." He whispered, immediately rushing to her side. "What happened?" 
 
"I...I accidentally burned myself too many times while cooking," she fumbled out an unbelievable excuse. 
 
"I know. And I'm sorry I wasn't there to protect you." He frowned, watching the tears form at the corner of her eyes.
 
"It hurt, oppa. But I couldn't agree to leave you." She sobbed, hugging Seunghyun tightly. 
 
"Pabo, Taeyeon." He let her hug him, his heart pounding. 
 
"Taeyeon, I can't do this anymore. You have to stop being my fake girlfriend." He whispered, watching the hurt in her eyes. 
 
"Why, oppa? After all this while, I li-" she stopped, blushing furiously again. 
 
"Because, I need you to be my real girlfriend. And I'll protect you. Because through this fake relationship I learnt to fall in love with you, Taeyeon." He whispered, leaning in closer.
 
Taeyeon froze, as Seunghyun leaned in. But she softened, when their lips touched, moulding his into hers. 
 
2 different worlds, popular and unpopular. But they managed anyway, to break free and fall in love. 
 
------------------------------
 
 
 
Spread the Soshibang love! 
 
This chapter wasn't my best work, so I'm really sorry.  
 
- SNSDobsessions