Heart Attack (GTae)

{DISCONTINUED} SNSD + BIGBANG = ONE SHOTS

 

SongFic: Heart attack by Demi Lovato
 
"He's a player."
 
"Nothing but trouble." 
 
"I heard he two-timed his girlfriend so she left him." 
 
The whispers continued, each getting worse. Some felt too bad to be true, some just felt like exaggerated rumours. 
 
But Kim Taeyeon wasn't one to let rumours affect her. She was usual calm, composed and far out of trouble. She was that good girl, that role model the whole nation looked up to. 
 
But that was SNSD's leader, Kim Taeyeon. She was just Taeyeon today, unnaturally fidgety and nervous over his arrival. 
 
Just when she was about to leave (her own birthday party, but who's caring?), he came. 
 
She stood still, watching as the room turned deathly quiet at the arrival of the 5 boys. Their frightening aura got everyone staring. "Big Bang," everyone whispered simultaneously.
 
Jessica, being an ice princess, naturally warmed up to their intimidating auras. She dragged Taeyeon with her, ignoring her pleading eyes. 
 
"Hi guys! Thanks for coming! Taeng is happy, aren't you, Taeyeon?" Jessica glared at the frightened girl, who seemed unresponsive. 
 
She promised herself to steer clear from his eyes, but she failed. Their eye contact was short lived, but it felt like forever. 
 
She blushed, mumbling a quick thank you before walking away. She heard Jessica apologize for her behavior. She heard footsteps coming after her. Brushing the tears forming, she rushed to the empty ladies.
 
Locking the door firmly behind her, she started to hum, frantically trying to calm her heart. She succeeded in slowing her heart rate, but it was too late. 
 
The memories rushed back, trapping her in a trance.
 
------------------------------
 
"I don't want love, Ji. I can't." She whispered, her eyes far away.
 
"Taeng, I know. I'll speak to Soo Man sunbaenim if that calms you." He answered softly, pulling her back to him. 
 
"Jiyong, I'm not your . I can't afford your stupid scandals. I need to break away." Taeyeon tried again, fighting that losing battle. 
 
"I never used you, I never will. Taeyeon, please!" He urged, stopping her from leaving. 
 
Her tears formed again, but she let them fall. He had to see her desperation. She needed to break free from all this crap. 
 
"G-Dragon sunbaenim, I don't know you. We never were like this, and we never will. I can't  risk this, and so can you. I'm sorry," she turned and ran, far away from a stunned Jiyong. 
 
She remembered crying, sobbing, then just falling into that miserable heap of depression. She couldn't tell anyone, it wasn't safe. Her members thought it was because she was sick. But it was more than that. 
 
She couldn't recover from that sickness; she was love sick. 
 
And it was incurable without him. 
 
----------------------------
 
Without warning, the memories brought back tears and those heartbroken feelings. 
 
She let out a sob, ignoring her ringing phone, probably from her worried members. 
 
After all, they had planned this party to cure her depression. It didn't help that the birthday girl ran away because she couldn't take that broken heart. 
 
Her phone rang again, and she struggled to stop her tears. Taking a deep breath, she answered the call without seeing the ID. 
 
"Taeyeon, open the door. I need to see you." That voice pleaded. 
 
Her voice broke, as she started sobbing hard, her feelings confusing her as always. 
 
"Taeyeon? Taeyeon, what's wrong? Open the door, Taeng, calm down!" Jiyong panicked into the phone, banging the door.
 
She was a stalemate. If she kept quiet, he'd alert the rest. If she opened the door, she might let herself fall in love again. 
 
She couldn't let that happen, she wasn't strong enough to ignore those scandals. She couldn't afford a heart attack. 
 
He made her feel like the world, she even dressed up for him. But leaving him left her heartbroken, lost in her own feelings. 
 
So her heart won the decision, and she opened the door slowly, letting her defenses down.
 
--------------------------------
 
"Taeyeon," he sighed, pulling the sobbing girl into his arms. 
 
She fell into them willingly, letting the past memories go. They stayed silent for a few moments, forgetting about the world. 
 
"I'm sorry," he whispered, after Taeyeon stopped her tears. "I'm sorry for letting you feel so lousy." 
 
Taeyeon opened to speak, but he placed his finger against her lips, stopping her. 
 
"I'm sorry for letting you go. I'm sorry I couldn't protect you against those stupid rumours. I'm sorry I was such an idiot for letting you have some space." Jiyong continued, watching Taeyeon carefully. 
 
"Most of all, I'm sorry we couldn't tell anyone about us." He concluded, wiping her tears from her eyes. 
 
"Ji, I can't lose you! I'm sorry for letting you go, I was too stupid, I purposely didn't want to get closer because I was scared... That it will happen again." Taeyeon sobbed, her tears welling up. 
 
If there was one thing Jiyong hated, would be how he met Taeyeon. She called it a blessing in disguise, but he called it a curse.  
 
He was drunk that day, too drunk to tell that Taeyeon was helping him. He took advantage, he practically her. He poured his angst into her, screamed at her to take away his pain and sorrow. 
 
But Taeyeon didn't report him or fight back. She let him touch her, she let him do whatever he wanted. The next morning, she cared for him. 
 
They were two idols, one known as G-Dragon, the other known as SNSD's leader Kim Taeyeon. They hardly saw each other, only rare meetings in music shows. And yet, she did so much for him.
 
Then they started meeting up secretly, slowly falling in love, then eventually staying together overnight, replaying their first meeting in a gentler way. 
 
But Jiyong knew that guilt was eating him up alive. Every time he touched her, he was scared she would scream and run away. 
 
Little did he know, Taeyeon was scared he would run away from her. 
 
They played a cat and mouse game, hiding their true feelings. Each meeting was another test for them. 
 
And now there they were, stuck in each other's embrace, as if nothing happened. 
 
---------------------------------
 
"Where is that danshin? She's the most important person and yet she ran away. I'm so going to kill her later." Tiffany pouted as Seunghyun laughed. 
 
"She has Jiyong, princess. Calm down" he smirked, knowing . 
 
"I'm actually worried, she was so fragile these few weeks. It's like she forgot how to smile." Yuri frowned as YoungBae hugged her. 
 
"I'm sure she's fine. She DOES have Jiyong 'oppaaaa'!" He teased, pulling her nose playfully. 
 
Just then, their phones vibrated and all 8 SNSD members and 4 BIG BANG members reached to grab their phones. 
 
"Tell the guests to leave and that I'm Sorry, but I have a date with Mr J himself." Sooyoung laughed as she read Taeyeon's message. "Looks like the dragon got tamed..." 
 
"Guys, just leave first, I have important business to do with a certain adorable kid." Daesung groaned at Jiyong's cheesy message.
 
"But I'm pretty sure that's a key code for: don't disturb, we're going to have hot make up ." Jessica winked, fanning herself. 
 
"UNNIE!" Yoona shrieked, pulling the maknae Seohyun closer to cover her ears. 
 
And that, was the story of how she placed her defenses up, but ended up lowering it without the fear of that heart attack. 
 
Because Kwon Jiyong made her belief in love again. 
 
 
-------------------------------
 
Yes, another fanfic. And yet I still haven't update "SWITCHED" yet! I'm so sorry, but I'm currently stuck writing that! 
 
This story is different from my usual style, but it is, nevertheless, SOSHIBANG. 
 
This oneshot collection will be based on anything: requests, songs or scenarios. 
 
Continue supporting and loving SOSHIBANG! 
 
-SNSDobsessions