bigbang's evil plan.

it's war. {this story is on hiatus, lady.}

//8 Months Ago//

the sound of high heels tapping the floor can be heard along the corridor, in a minute the sound changing into a loud voice of door being slammed.

 

"baby, what's wrong?" a blonde guy said as he approach his girl.

 

she cross her arms and sit on one of the sofa at that room, "that four freaking girls is really annoying!" she take off her heels and throw it.

 

"4 girls? which one?" the guy asked as he embrace the sulking girl.

 

before the girl can answer his question, the door opened really wide, "jiyong-ah, the girls is annoyed, should we take some action?" a low toned guy said as he enter the room followed by three more guy "hyung! sunmi is sulking all day long because of the 4 girls! we really need to take some action!" the youngest guy whined.

 

the leader just can't stay silent watchin his group and his girlfriends sulking, "Sunye-ah, explain the problem please, so i can help you destroy the one that annoy you and your members" he look deeply to his girl eyes.

 

"really? promise me you'll destroy them?" the girl say with pleading eyes, getting a nod from his boyfriend. "there's this new girlgroup named 2ne1 and they're  rising so fast, it's just about 3 month since their debut but their fandom is bigger than us! they always win the weekly chart! and it makes us knocked out, and our fans is changing fandom!" she explained.

 

the leader gritted his teeth, "so in short, they try to beat the wonder girls?" he threw a glare to each of , the member nod, understanding the code their leader give, "no one can mess with us and our girls, boys, get ready for another war."