first step.

it's war. {this story is on hiatus, lady.}

that night, a handsome mafia named GD enters a famous hotel in the middle of seoul.

 

"one v.i.p room" he said to the receptionist.

"jiyong-ah, i just hear some people talking about a pool party, is this hotel having a pool party?" the woman beside him asked, 

he turns her head to the girl, "why? you want to have fun at the pool first before having fun with me?" he seductively wink.

"you're right, baby." GD immediately holds the girl hand towards the crowded swimming pool, filled by the party visitors, the girl runs to the bartender as soon as she arrives at the party, leaving GD behind.

 


 

"one hard wine." she said, replied by a nod and a sweet smile from the bartender.

''he's cute'' someone said, and the voice sound familliar at the girl's ear, so she decided to look at the owner of the voice. "minji-yaa!~~" the girl looks happy as soon as she found out that actually her best-friend is there, she immediately hug her.

"oh~! chaerin unnie~~ what's up?!" the younger girl say as she hug her back.

"i'm good minji-ah~ how about you? how's your relationship with seungri?"

"we're fine unnie~ where's jiyong oppa? seungri search for him just a while ago." the younger girl said.

the older girl finally realized that she left her boyfriend at the entrance, "oh my god! i left him at the entrance! seungri is here too?"

"yeah~ he's at the poolside." minji answered.

"so, it's been a long time since the last time they meet~ what do you think? is something going to happen after this?"

"it's must be a new mission." suddenly there's 2 girls joining cl and minzy. the young two girls turn their head to the sourc of the voice, "BOM UNNIE! DARA UNNIE!" they hug their unnies.

"unnie! how are you? how about yongbae and seunghyun oppa? are they fine?" CL asked.

"yongbae left me just now, he's joining with jiyong, seungri, and seunghyun." dara sulked as she pouted her lips.

"same goes to seunghyun, he's the one that told me to join you guys." the oldest said and follow dara, pouting.

"so... the boys is uniting? something real big is going to happen, trust me." CL said as she eyed her members.

"oh! where's dae oppa? i can't see him." minji suddenly asked.

"yah, he's your brother minji! you should know where he is right now!" bom said as she playfully hit minji's arm.

"i don't know unnie, i've forget everything that happens in my life, because of him." minji said as she point at the handsome bartender.

the unnies quickly look at where's minji's finger pointing, "he's cute, do you know him?" sandara asked.

minji shook her head, "i don't know, but his name tag says 'Yang Yo'" as soon as minji finish her words, the bartender comes to them.

"hey beautiful, this is your hard wine, and you sweety, this whiskey is special for you." the bartender said to CL and Minji with a wink as a bonus.

"thank you, handsome. what's your name?" minji bravely ask.

the bartender smile sweetly to her, "it's yoseob, yang yoseob. but my friends call me yang yo." he left minji as soon as he finish giving his name to minji.

 


meanwhile in the other side of the party, a DJ who is busy playing with his mixer and turntable in the middle of the party starts to quicken the music beat.

"test. roger one, two, three. agent yo, task completed." hearing his walkie talkie making a sound he immediately take off his headset and change it with a handsfree with a microphone.

"roger, doojoon talking here" he said through the microphone. "agent yo has finished his task"

"hyunseung, go ahead."