step two.

it's war. {this story is on hiatus, lady.}

a guy with a tall figure and pretty face is walking towards bartender yo, he give him a small piece of paper to bartender yo, he reads the paper and smirked to the pretty boy as a signal for the pretty boy to start working on his task.

 

"excuse me ladies, my name is hyunseung, would you guys mind if i join?" he charmingly smile to the girls.

the girls stare at him in awe, they can't believe a guy could be this pretty, even prettier than them, "of course we won't, hyunseung-ah."

"thanks, sweet thing. what's your name?'' hyunseung ask the girl.

the girl just smile, "it's sandara, nice to meet you, hyunseung." 

"nice to meet you too, sandara. you kinda reminds me of someone, what's your family name?" he ask.

sandara leaned closer to hyunseung, "my family name is park." she whisper seductively.

hyunseung never know that an idol can be this wild, he gulped. "park? do you know sanghyun park by any chance?"

"sanghyun park? he's my brother. why?" she asked back.

before hyunseung has any chance to answer, yoseob has arrived at their table, holding on a bottle of red wine, definitely a strong one. 

"excuse me ladies, since you ladies has been the prettiest guest we have this night, i give this red wine as a present, don't worry. it's not a strong one." yoseob said as he winked at minzy.

"you're so sweet, cutie." minzy pinched his cheeks as he leans in to pour the wine to the glasses, he left right away after finishing pouring the wine.

"so, beautiful, how old are you?" hyunseung ask as he try to regain sandara's concern.

sandara turn to hyunseung as he seductively smile, "guess it."

"i don't know, from your look... mid twenties?" he guess.

sandara take a gulp of the red wine, "aigoo, i'm not that young hyunseung." she said, with a drunk tone. "yah! this wine is so strong!" she yelled.

"you're drunk beautiful, let me take you to my room, and you can rest there." hyunseung bring her out of the party and immediately took her to his room.