shocking mission & bad experience.

it's war. {this story is on hiatus, lady.}

 

"SANDARA PARK? as in 2NE1's SANDARA PARK?!" 

"100 for yoseob-ssi, as you guys know, Sandara Park is the member of 2ne1, one of the biggest korean girlgroup in this century, they're on top of their career now, each of the teenager in this country know and love them, but, someone is not happy with that condition, and they are" sanghyun stop his explanation,he pulldown a screen and turn on the projector, the projector showing the photo of 5 guys, "big-bang." 

'bigbang?! gosh! i'm not joining this mission! i'm too young to die!" dongwoon said.

junhyung knock his forhead in return, "what die? we're not going to die, got it? be professional."

"but hyung, they're bigbang! the number one mafia gang in this entire asia!" 

"even if they're the number one in the world, if we're serious at this mission, just believe in me, we'll win." hyunseung coldly said. "i'm going to do this mission, no matter what"

"haha," sanghyun chuckled, "why so sudden hyunseung-ssi? you have something to say?" he said like he know something they didn't know.

"i just want to thank you, you has give me a chance to take my revenge." hyunseung said.

"good, so, should i answer junhyung-ssi last question now?" 

the guys nod in unison.

"actually, Sandara Park, is my own biological sister," he sighed, "so i had tell her that she's in danger so many times, and we've done some action too, but we failed, bigbang has know MBLAQ, so it will be hard for us to attack them, that's why i do a research for the best spy-team in this country, and it turns out to be you guys. so i'm giving you this mission, well, maybe sooner, MBLAQ will join at this mission too, we just need to wait until our team leader healed from his injury, and then we'll do the mission together." sanghyun explain. "for this mission, i hope that you guys will succeed, since one of you having a bad experience with bigbang, you can take this mission to be your revenge, right, Jang Hyunseung-ssi?" he smirked.

"what do you mean by bad experience?" donjon confusedly ask.

hyunseung fake a cough, "before i'm joining you guys, i was bigbang's member."

the guys drop their jaw in shock, "i've been trained by their leader for such a long time, we're bestfriend back then. but he betrays me. he kill me so he can dominates the world, but he's wrong. he hasn't kill me, i'm still alive when he shoot me at my chest, that's why i come here, and becoming a spy, i want to take my revenge." he explain.

"so, any body want to get out from this mission?" sanghyun asked., but nobody say a word. "i take that as an approval, this mission is officially yours. i'm leaving, see you guys next time"