018

It Started With a Scavenger Hunt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunday afternoon, Nara went out to buy some ice cream. It was her little sister who wanted to eat ice cream but she ended up being send out to buy for it. Sometimes, she really wanted to strangle her little sister. She's not a bad sister, but sometimes she really feel like doing it. With reasons, of course.

 

But on a side note, she wanted to get out from the house so she'll give Jisu a little credit for that. She went inside the convenience store nearby, and went straight to the ice cream section. She actually know what flavor to buy. Jisu was a fan of cookies and cream flavored ice cream.

 

“Nara-shi?”

 

She looked up and almost died. “Krystal-shi..” Seriously, of all people, why her?

 

“Wow, it's a surprise to see you here.” She said. “Wait, I believe you live nearby, huh?”

 

“Yeah..” She said, trying to smile at her. “Um, I'm here to buy ice cream.. my little sister wants it.” She found herself explaining. The truth was she needed not to explain, but in case if she will invite her to stay a little longer.

 

“Oh,” Krystal muttered, a little disappointed. Maybe she really did want her to stay a bit longer.

 

When Krystal didn't say a thing, she took the ice cream out. She could feel Krystal watching her every move. She went straight to the counter, but Krystal followed her behind. She turned back at her. “You need something, Krystal-shi?”

 

Krystal shook her head as she smiled sheepishly. “I just want to say sorry for fooling you last Friday. I know it's foolish of me to do that. I'm sorry, Nara-shi.” Well, Krystal sounded sincere and that made her smile. One thing that her mother taught her was that she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter