017

It Started With a Scavenger Hunt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What just had happened? Kai thought as he watched Nara left the gymnasium, slamming the door shut and fire burning on her tracks. He had a fight with Nara? Oh no. She was mad..awfully mad at him. She was jealous over Krystal but he didn't mean it. He didn't do it on purpose. He didn't mean to ignore Nara after Krystal had moved out to their school. Krystal was a childhood friend, and that he felt responsible to show her around the school. Especially that the principal had asked him to after Krystal told the principal that she knew him and that they knew each other for a very long time.

 

But now, it all gone wrong.

 

He wanted to chase Nara but he's afraid that it might made her mad even more. And he couldn't bear that. The truth was Krystal didn't mean anything to him now. They were better as friends, and they both realized it. He wanted Nara to know that, but she wouldn't listen to him.

 

It was his fault, too. Because he kept on mentioning Krystal's name in front of Nara's face. Yeah, he's a jerk. And he really wanted to beat himself for that. He had hurt her, even though it wasn't on purpose. He had done it already. He made Nara feel that she's only his plaything. He was a complete jerk and all.

 

Darn it.

 

He walked out from the gym with the world hanging above his shoulder. As he drove his car, he was hoping he could see Nara. But she was nowhere to be found. Maybe she had already rode a bus home. When he got home, he immediately called Krystal.

 

“Hello?” She answered on the first ring. “What's up? Did you meet with Nara-shi?”

 

“She's mad at me.” He told her, his voice as cold as ice.

 

“What?” She sounded aghast over the phone. “Just because I fooled her that you're injured? Oh, I'm so sorry Kai. I shouldn't have done that.”

 

He sighed. “No, it's not that.”

 

“Eh? Then what?”

 

“She's jealous of you.” He muttered.

 

“What?”

 

“She thinks I'm sti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter