Gotcha

Secrets between us

After getting a little bit more sleep, I woke up to a knock at my door, "Neh?" I asked, Zelo opened the door and stepped inside "Hello, Zelo is it?" I asked, he nodded his head and walked over to me "We have to go out tonight, we won't be back until late, we were just wondering if you'd be okay being here alone?" He asked, What are you up to? I thought of asking "Yeah! That's fine" I said with a smile, he smiled back and left the room, right. Tonight, I have to follw them, see what they're up to maybe then I can figure this out.

I got out of bed and went out to where they were all gathered, they looked at me while I stood in the hall way "It feels really awkward when you're all looking at me as I walk into the room" I said, I noticed Youngjae's head drop down first. I smiled lightly to myself. " I presume Zelo told you we were going out at about 6:30?" Daehyun asked "Neh, may I ask.. where are you going?" I asked, all their eyes foccused on me, then dropped down "We... Are going out to dinner." Said Yongguk "Don't be silly! If you were going to dinner, you'd invite your guest. Where are you going?" I asked more firmly "Yah. This is our business, don't in." Himchan scolded "Well then I guess you're trying to make it more obvious that you're hiding something? It's no hard to tell when i find all of you at freakin' gun point! About to have your heads blown off because you "failed" So, I'll ak again, where are you going" "I thought you didn't remember?" Jongup asked "I remember bits of it, don't ivade my question" I said "Damn, she's good" I heard Zelo whisper to Youngjae, I was a little proud of myself that I managed to corner them, so they'd have to tell me now!

We stood there for about 3 minutes in silence "No? Not going to tell me? I guess i can go release to the world that their beloved B.A.P is hiding a wee secret?" I said "You wouldn't" Said Yongguk harshly "So there is something. I knew it! I'm not going to go tell the world, seriously. It can't be that bad" I said "... Hang on" Said Youngjae, he signaled them all into another room, I heard them muttering, but I couldn't figure out what it was. They came out a few minutes after, Yongguk walked up to me "Lilly, you were able to figure out we were hiding something.. And you were able to corner us into having no other option but to tell you what it is, but before we do... We would like to ask you something." He said "Ask away" I blurted out "Join us?" He asked, What is he asking me to join? This is pretty silly. "I'd have to know what i was getting into before I siad yes" I say

"We are spies." He replied.