Daehyun (BAP) / Youngjae (BAP)

'imagineyourOTP' inspired drabbles

 

 

 

"Imagine your OTP as older children/teenagers. They are at a playground, and person A is hanging upside-down from the monkey bars, and person B walks right up to them and kisses them, nearly making them fall down in surprise."

 


Youngjae climbed up the monkey bars. He realized he was actually to old for this, I mean what 19 year old climbs up monkey bars, but he didn't care. It only took him two steps to get up on it though. The brunette hooked his legs behind one of the bars and dropped his body, hanging upside down.

 

He looked around a little, spotting Daehyun, who always joined him on his trips to the playground. Younjae waved at him and the elder waved back, stood up and made his way to the monkey bars.

 

Daehyun smiled, Youngjae looked rather funny hanging upside down. He walked over to the lather and crouched down, face merely inches away from Youngjae's. “Hey.”

 

“H-hey, what are you d...” *peck* Youngjae quickly grabbed Daehyun by the shirt, almost falling down from the monkey bars. “Wh-hat?”

 

I like you.” Daehyun said and claimed Youngjae's lips once more.

 


This one... I like it, it's cute :3

I already posted it in my BAP drabble collection but since it was inspired by this post I found it only fair to post it here too. Hope you don't mind ^^

Please leave a comment,

Annyeong~