Baekhyun (exo) / Chanyeol (exo)

'imagineyourOTP' inspired drabbles

 

"Imagine your OTP kissing passionately in bed. Person A rolls over onto Person B to start making love, but underestimates how much mattress is left and rolls off Person B and onto the floor. They laugh so hard the mood is killed, and end up snuggling instead."

 


Baekhyun's tongue slipped passed Chanyeol's lips. The other battled his tongue, fighting for dominance and Baekhyun let him have it. A soft moan escaped his mouth when Chanyeol retracted his tongue and nibbled on his bottom lip softly, then continued exploring his mouth roughly. The kiss started to get more and more heated. Baekhyun felt Chanyeol shift and roll on top of him. As soon as the warmth was there it was gone however, a loud thud sounding through the room.

 

“Auwch.” Baekhyun rolled to his side to see Chanyeol lying on the ground, rubbing the back of his head. “Did you just... ha, hahahahaha.” Baekhyun burst out laughing.

 

Chanyeol pouted but soon started laughing along. “You klutz, come here.” Baekhyun said and pulled Chanyeol back into bed with him, both still laughing. They calmed down a little and Baekhyun looked at the taller boy next to him. “Are you alright?” The younger rubbed his head again. “Yeah, I'll live.” He replied, his brows furrowed slightly. “That definitely killed the mood though.” Baekhyun smiled and moved closer to Chanyeol. “Hey,” He lifted the taller one's head to look him in the eyes. “don't worry about it.” Chanyeol smiled at him and pecked his lips. Two strong arms wrapped around his waist and Baekhyun closed his eyes. He pressed himself more into Chanyeol resting his hands on the others chest. “I love you.” “I love you too.” They snuggled close, whispering sweet nothings to each other until they both drifted to sleep.

 


So... What do you think?

I really like this couple but I don't really know that much about exo *hides from all fangirls that are about to attack me*

Yeah I kinda got in by BAP BUT I really really love exo's music too and I'm finally learning their names ^^

I hope their personalities fit the story (but I've been reading quite a lot of breakfast couple fics so I guess it does).

Please leave a comment~