Meeting Becky :)

After they died it all changed.

Author's POV

Ciara told L.Joe every little detail, except the part where Becky drew L.joe's picture. L.joe was pretty pleased to know that Ciara now trusts him. He knew... he just knew that there was something about her he felt sooo familiar with, but sadly did not know what.

"You know what?" L.joe suddenly asked.

"Mwo?" Ciara asked back.

"Lets cheer you up ok?"He smiled.

"Eh?" Ciara asked not quiet understanding what he ment.

"Lets make you happy again. Come on lets get some ice-cream and head to your house, then introduce me to your little friend and i'll take you guys out to meet my friends an di 100% sure you and your friend will like them ok?"

"Um.. ok?" Ciara was confused but thought *Hey! he just wants to make me happy. Whats the biggie?* They went to the ice-cream stand near by the park they were in. They chose their favorite flavors and ran towards Ciara's house. Ciara rang the door bell. 

"Yah Ciara! it high-time you sto- omo he?" Becky was suprised seeing the guy she drew standing RIGHT infront of her. Ciara gave her a look saying Act-like-you-don't-know-him. Becy noticed it and nodded.

"Becky this is Lee Byunghyun but you cann call him L.joe and L.Joe this is my dearest friend slash sister Becky." Ciara introduced.

"Annyeong Becky-ah! Come on lets go out! Ain't it boring staying at your house the whole time?" L.jose asked.

"Yeah.. bu-" L.joe cut her Bbfore she could finish her sentence.

"Aniyo. Ciara has told me what you guys have gone through and just thik of me as your angel who has come to take your saddness away from you ok?" L.joe tried to reason with her an dat the end he passed. 

"Aigoo! ok, ok i'll go. Let me get my jacket and wallet." Becky said and ran of upstairs to get her things.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updaed again!!!