WHY?!?!

After they died it all changed.

 

Chapter 1 :- WHY?!  
 
 *Ding dong ding dong*
A girl with wavy black hair opened the door.
"Annyeonghasayo"  the person outside the door who happened to be the prince of Korea's mail man.
"Annyeonghasayo" the girl replied bowing. "Can I help u?" She asked
"Yeah, I am the prince's personal mail man and I am sent to give invitation to the prince's ball. It is his wedding and  the whole of Seoul PARENTS ONLY  are invited." The mail man said with his poker faced expression.
"Ahh... Umm ok I will call my parents...  You can talk to them." With that she left to go upstairs to call her parents.
Few minuets later the whole family came downstairs.   The mail man explained it all to the girls parents and to another family who lived at the same house. After that the mail man went to the next house. The two families  sat together and started talking about the Ball.  
" But umma we want to go to the ball too!" The girl who opened the door for the mail man said. 
"Dae umma, we wanna go to the ball too!" 
" Anyio becky-ah, Anyio Ciara-ah. But the invitation clearly said that no children allowed, only parents COUPLED parents" Becky's mom said.
"Aish umma fine we won't go but you have to promise us that you will get a picture of the prince please!" Becky said.
" ok we will don't worry" Ciara's mom told us.
" kamsamida omaniom!" Becky and Ciara said bowing at their parents.
NEXT DAY
It was the day of the ball. Becky and Ciara's mom  and dad were preparing for it. When they were all ready, they went up to the two girls asking how they look the Dad's were wearing tuxedos and the mom's were wearing dresses. They all looked really good. Becky and Ciara face thumbs up and went and hugged their parents.
They said all thier byes' and the parents were on thier way to the ball.
Back at the house becky an Ciara were bored out of thier minds. They both wished that they could to the ball and meet the prince. How they wished they could have had one, just ONE dance with him. But the prince only wanted  PARENTS to comeand visit him. 
''Ciara!! I am bored! cant we do something? I really wanna do something!! AAHHHH!!" Becky starts screaming into the pillow she is holding. 
"Aish becky-ah, relax would you, screaming wont help a bit. Come on, f your that bored lets whatch a scary movie or something like that. ok?"Ciara said, with an annoyed voice.
"Yes, Cia.. how are you so smart?" backy askeed with a questioning voice.
"Eh? you dont hav to be smart for telling something you dumhead." Ciara said.
"So what movie?"Becky asks
"umm.. How about... umm.. EXORCSIST?" Ciara advices.
"okk."
They started watching the movie and righ tin the middle of the movie Thier house phone rang.
"AHH!!!" Both of them screamed, because of the house phone. It scared them.
''Aish stupid phone, did it have to ring .. that also NOW?!"Ciara says with a annoyed hint in her voice.
"Yeobesayo?" Becky askes lifting up the phone.
"Yeobesayo, is this the Byun and Lee residence?" a mans voice was heard
"Deh, sir it is. Can i help you with something?"Becky askes the man.
"who is it?"Ciara whispers from the background.
"I dont know!" Becky whispers back and puts the phone on loud speakers.
"This is the Seoul police. I want you to come to the hospital right away. You and the other girl. NOW." He says.
"M-M-May i know why sir?"becky asked with a scared tone.
"You will find out when you get there. please hurry up." He says and keeps the phone
The girls are lucky that Ciara knows how to ride although she is a little bit rash in it.
"AHHHH!!! Ciara slow down... we are gonna die!!"Becky screamed In the car.
ok.. maybae a LOT Rasher in driving ..teehee :D
"ok ok fine geez.. you dont have to shout for that." ciara replyed annoyingley.
They soon reached the hospital. They went to the reception to ask for the reason why they were here.
"Are you Miss.Lee and Miss.Byun?"the receptionist asked.
"Deh."Both of them answered in a unison.
"ohh, please got o room G-143. The officer is expecting you there." She says and turnes to make a call.
"Why does an officer need us? That also in the HOSPITlAL?" Becky asks Ciara.
"Molla, Theres only one way to find out."Ciara says
"And that is?"Becky askes.
"Aish you pabo, you dont even know.We go to room G-143. pabo."Ciara says, flicks Becky's head and goes towards room G-143.
"Aish, she lover flicking my head!" Becky mumbles while rubbing her forehead.
They reached the room and both of them enter the room.
The see 4 people on seperate beds, they cannot see the face becuse a thin white blanket baset. They also see an officer looking out of the window.
"Annyeonghaseyo officer-nim. May i know why you called us, that aslo in the hospital?" Ciara asks.
"Do you know who these for bodies belong to?'' the officer askes them.
''Ani." they answer, still oblivious of whats going on.
"They are your... parents.'' he says
"Ani!! that cant be.. I want to seet hier faces right now!!!" Becky screams.
"Go ahead, i am just doing my job here." he says.
When thy pull out the covers they find out that what the officer said was true. They are thier parents.
Becky fell on the ground and started crying, while Ciara was standing there with no emotions. 
"Umma, Appa, Aunty, Uncle!!" Becky cried. 
The ciara came over to Becky and hugged her and both of them cried together.
How sad would it be.. They lost thier presious people. thier beloved parents. How would they live on afterwards? They will have loads of ups and downs in thier life? or will they just continue as though nothing happened? 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FIRST CHAPTER IS DONE!!!!
I am soo sorry for not updating sooner :(( mianhae !!
i'll try to update tommorow.. school is giving me A LOT OF HEADACHS UGHHHH!!!!