who are you?

After they died it all changed.

The next day Becky and Ciara went back the hospital and took thier parents bodies and were now going to  thier funeral. Thier uncle Kim Hyukjae and aunt Nihyun came from America.They are currently staying at the two girs house. They were getting dressed up for the funeral. The two girls nose were pink and eyes eyes were all puffy from crying so much. 

"Ajumma, Ajeossi, we are ready, we can go now?" Becky asks her Aunty and uncle.

"Dae agi, lets go now." Thier aunt told

They went to the funeral. When they were burrying Ciara's parents, she got sad and ran of, no one dared to follow her not even Becky, cause they knew that she wanted to have some time alone.

Ciara's POV

I ran. i ran as far as my legs could go. I was tired, scared and sad. I didn't know what to do at all. I just wanted to get away from all these drama's in my life. I bumped into someone,but i did't care at all. But  guess the person i bumped did care about it.

"Omo geuliwo (miss)! Are you alright? you seem in a- Geuliwo! are you crying? they guy asked.

I looked at him and started wondering why the heck is this guy caring about me? I wiped my tears and looked at him and said.

"Oh ani nim (sir) i am fine. you dont have to worr about me." i told him i tried to be as kind as i could.

"Oh ok. it is none of my buissness anyways... putting my nose through others buisness. Mianhae. "e said and did a 90 degree bow.

"Oh ani. it is not your fault... you are just being kind. i have to ge going now. Annyeong and kamsamida." I told and bowed.

"Dae... annyeong." He smiled and left. I turned around and left. I went back to the hous. I found the key underneath the welcome mat and went inside. I heard voices coming from the living room. Mostly Becky screaming.

"ANIYA!! we wont be going anywhere. We are going to stay here. You have no freaking rights to take us to America. It is soo very far away from Seoul!" I heard her scream. What does she by "not going to America"?

i went forward to let them know that i am home but i stopped when i heard this partivular sentence.

"You have to come and stay with us in America. You can't stay here for long. You and Ciara dont know how to take care of yourselves. Look at the way Ciara ran away. AND YOU DINT EVEN BOTHER TO CHASE HER! YOU JUST LET HER GO OFF BY HERSELF! and she is not back home yet!." I heard ajumma scram at my poor Becky. That's all. I got angry ant went forward. 

" I AM HOME! I CAME 5 MINUTES AGO AND HEARD ALL THE CONVERSATIONS! HOW DID WE NOT TAKE CARE OF OURSELVES WHEN OUR PARENTS LEFT US FOR 1 YEAR AND WENT TO AMERICA FOR A COMPANY BUISNESS!  SHE SID NOT FOLLOW ME CAUSE SHE KNOW WHERE I'LL BE GOING AND SHE KNOWS THAT I KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE OF MYSELF!" I shouted. WOW that felt good.

"Oh- omo Ciara mianhae. I did not know! Becky-ah i am very sorry too. If i knew i would not have shouted like that. Mianhae... chincha mianhae!" Ajumma started bowing at us. I looked at Becky and she nodded.

"Ajumma, we will forgive you only if you let us stay and not go away to America... please" Becky said with puppy dog face.

"Aish ok fine... but i will call you every week to  make sure you are safe. ok?" She said.

"Dae ajumma and anyways we have a lot of money which our parents left behind for ud. And if we ever run short of money we can always sell the gold our parents used to sell or even find a job for ourselves." Becky said

"Dae i know but still i should be worried for you guys. Anyways we are going to leave tommorow when you will be at school.  so i will wake up early to say good-bye ok?" AJumma told us.

"Nae ajumma we understand. Where is ajeossi?" I asked her

"Oh he went to the market to get some supplies for tommorow." Ajumma said

"Ohh ok we will go to our room now." I told ajumma and pulled Becky towards the room.

AUTHORS POV

Ciara locked the door and made Becky sit on the bed.

"What is it?" Ciara asked with a frown on her face.

"There is this guy ... he... he stopped and asked me if i am alright and all. He looked so familiar! Like i knew him before. I dont know how to explain but still." Ciara said.

"Ehh? Explain how he looks like i might be able to draw him." Becky said.

Ys becky is an amazing artist. she loves drawing. she painted her own room. She drew cute picture's drawing.

    

Then soon Ciara started explaing how the guy she met looked like.

"His face is in a a v looking shape. His lips are closed. but when he smiles it goes wide and cute. His hair is falling right above his eyes. His hair is like manga. His eyes are like a hamster.but it is not too closed. it is just perfect.His ears are peirced it was circle with a star in the middle. i could not see the other side cause his hair was covering it. his nose is kinda like my nose Becky. Thats all i guess." Ciara said 

"Ok so is this the guy?" Becky asked and showed her the picture.

 

"OMO that is exactly the guy becky!" Ciara shouted.

"He looks exactly like you Ciara. Isn't that a co-incidence?" Becky asked.

"Deh it is. wow"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heehee how was the chapter so far?

Please comment if you liked it pwesseeeeee. 

 he is ADORABLE!!!

 OMOO SO CUTE!!!

And HOW IS THE POSTER (mainimage?) I MADE IT MYSELF :D