2nd Bump? Like seriously again?!

After they died it all changed.

Ciara's POv

I kept looking at the drawing Becky drew for me.mI swear he looks sooo familier! i can't help but feel i knew him long ago but i dont know!! Agghh! this is killing me! I heard a knock on the door. I looked up to see a smiley Becky.

"Hey, come downstairs! Aunty made us food. it will be the last time we eat what she made." Becky said softly. I gave her a small smile but looked back at the drawing. I felt warmth beside me. I turned to face towards it and saw Becky.

"You still behind him huh?" She asked.

"Sorry, its just that.. he.. he looks soo familier." I replied. She took the drawing from me and stared at it.

( A/NOkay no i know that it is on a book and i know he is wearing glasses, but this is the only good picture i found so yeah)

"mm.. Well search about him later nae? Now come down and lets eat." She told. I nodded and we went down.

We ate our lunch. 

"You girls remember we are leaving tomorow right?" Uncle asked. We both nodded our head. We were clearly VERY sad that they were leaving but hey, We did not wasnt to leave korea, the house our parents built for us with all the money they had.  Great! now just by rembering them i started tearing up. I lost my apitite.  I had to get out of here again.

"E-excuse me but i lost my apitite." And with that i ran out of the house forgetting to take my coat or wallet and it was close to winter, which ment the cold days would be here soon. But right now i dont care, i had to get out. I ran again, without looking back. I ran a random park. I did not stop uptill... BAM!

I fell down... again. Why is it that everytime i run out of the house i end up bumping into someone?! i cursed in my mind

"Aigoo! we should stop meeting like this." It was a guy. He chuckled. I looked up and saw him. The guy i bumped into before. Wow what a co-incidence.He helped me stand up and took me to a near by park bench.

"im sorry again." I was ashamed. 

"Aniyo. It's alright." He smiled and patted my head.

"I - i am Lee Ciara. Whats your name?" i was curiose. He looked shocked. His eyes were wide open. I waved my hands infront of him. He snapped out of his train of thoughts.

"Ahh! Mianhae. My name is Lee Byunghyun, but my friends and all call me L.JOE." L.Joe answered. At that moment i felt a PANG in my heart. The name was soo familier. 

"Wh- why were you shocked when i told my name?" I asked him

"Oh? O-Oh tha-that was be-because i had a ..a.. ughh nevermind." He said.

" Ok." I answered not wanting to force him to tell me but i felt soo curious.

"Hey!" he brought his hand towards my face and his thumb make contact with my cheek.

"Were you crying? ... again?"He sounded worried.

"A-aniyo" I lied.

"You know you can tell me right?" He assured. I sighed and told him everyting. From the beggining to the end of Becky's and My parents death.

-------------------------------------A----------------------------------------B-------------------------------------------------C---------------------------------------------D------

Hey!! its been a pretty long time since i updated.I

@llhoonwantstokillme : I am really sorry for not updating! I was so caught up with work and all. * bows a milliontimnes*