Shopping With Tiffany,Jessica and sunny??

Falling For The Eyesmile Beauty...

Yoong's POV

It was the last period of the class that i fall asleep cuz it was HISTORY!..Luckily the last bell ring and soo and I ran out of the class happily while Yul walked slowly. Then Yul told us that the girls want us to tag along with them while they shop?! Soo and i whined but accepted as Jessica was giving her icy glare at us.

Soo and i gulped as Jessica walked toward us and pull us to her car with our ties. Sunny,Yul and tiffany were just laughing at us. Then i took out an cucumber and eat it. I blow into Jessica's face and quickly ran away with SOO. She became HELLSICA and started yelling and chasing us. I was laughing with Soo when HELLSICA suddenly appeared in front of us and puched Soo's and my nose. 

Soo and i almost wanted to slap her but Yul and Tiffany stopped us and pull the Hellsica to her car. Luckily Jessica was not mad at us as both my and Soo's nose bleed alot; till we need several tissues...Tiffany was really kind enough to help me wipe the blood and she was really worried for me..>.< 

Tiffany's POV 

I can't believe that sica punched Yoong's and Soo nose just because , they pranked her with CUCUMBERS! I felt bad for Yoong so i pulled Hellsica to her car and scolded sica for being too violent. As usual, she ignored me and apologized to the both of them in a monotone and a blank face.. "Tsk, typical ice princess" Soo mumbles. 

But it was loud enough for Jessica to hear it. Then she stopped infront of the mall n slam her car door. She then pulled Yul away from us and walk to the mall first."Yah! Icy Couple wait for us!" Soo said while he hold sunny's hand and Yoong hold my hand. Then we walked with the "Icy couple" while chuckling at their blank faces. 

I almost feaked out when i saw a shop full of PINK STUFFS. Then i dragged sica to the store while squealing and jumping with excitement!!

Yoong's POV

I almost became deaf when Tiffany screamed near my ear. Then i get shocked when she dragged Sica into the Pink shop. EWWW >< Sunny then happily skipped to the shop while Soo,yul and me walk around. Then 3 high school girls came and compliment on our good looks and body.

I blushed when one of the girls winked and me and soo,yul and i started talking to them happily.I felt the temperature getting colder..Then the girls ran away. "KWON YUL...* Jessica called yul coldly.

The the three of us turned and gulped when we saw the Three "hellgirls" glaring at us. Tiffany and jessica really looked SUPER SCARY and FIERCE! The Three of us then laughed nervously before running away as then chase us* Tiffany then got me by my tie, she then dragged me to sica's car by my tie....Same fate goes to Soo and yul except that Soo argued with sunny AGAIN?!