Meeting Her for the First time...

Falling For The Eyesmile Beauty...

Yoong's POV

I was running after Soo who ate my breakfast n steal my snack away. "Yahh soo! Im hungry!" i yelled as i ran after him, just then i bumped into someone and that girl fall down. I quickly hold her waist to prevent her from falling. My heart skipped a bit when i saw her then i let her stand. I was rubbing my neck awkwardly while apologising to her.

But she said its okay then gives me her eyesmiles, i was about to smile back at her when a blonde haired girl dragged her away from me. "Stop flirting with strangers,tiff" she said while the eyesmile girl deny the fact.

"Oh damn! I'm gonna be late soon" i yelled when i see my watch then i ran to my class. I was panting as i reached my classroom finally to see that the teacher is not here yet. Then i grinned and walked towards Yul,my best buddy, who bro fist me as i was infront of him.

"Hey dude, did soo steal ur snacks again?"Yul asked while glancingat Soo who was happily eating the snacks. I nodded and glare at Soo while yul chuckles and sits down."Aigooo! a flagpole can eat?!" Sunny the short blonde haired girl asked. 

Soo then looks up and glares at sunny which she glares back too.Soo then gives the bag of chips to me which i happily is eating as i never eat breakfast yet. "I did not know a shorty ahjumma can talk!" Soo said while smirking at sunny.

"OMO another Soosun fight" Yul said and watches them in amusement."YAHHH! SOO AND SUNNY,GET OUT!!" Mr Lee yelled. Soo and sunny then bows to the teachers then leaves the classroom.After greeting our teachers, a girl with black hair and a blonde haired girl came in and introduced themselves.

i was shocked to realised that the two girls were the one i encounter just now. The amusing part is that the blonde haired girl did not bow and just said her name then walks to her seat. Her seat is right infront of me. Beside her was yul then tiffany sat beside me. "Hey u were the one who bumped on me right?" She asked while smiling.I nodded and smiled at her then she gave me her hand. "I'm tiffany" she said. "I'm Yoong, nice to meet u tiffany" i said while shaking her hands with me. 

Then she gave me her infamous eyesmile and said me to. When she sat next to me, i swear my heart really jumped in excitement. But then i decided not to be obvious as i don't know her well. 

Tiffany's POV

I was glad to have met that boy again cuz he's quite cute and handsome, kinda reminds me of a deer?...But jessie shpuld not have said i was flirting with him as i just wanted to be friendly only..I was in my ownworld when sunny snapped her fingers at me. "Tiff are u alright?" Sunny asked me in concern. I gave her my eye smile and pulled her to the canteen.