During Gym Class And Dancing Pratice?

Falling For The Eyesmile Beauty...

Yul's POV

When Yoong,Soo and i finished changing. We went to the hall to notice that the teachers have not arrived yet. Then i decided to filrt with Jessica who is sleeping at the corner of the stadium. Then i admired her facial features. Her blonde hair and her doll like face, her lips that is sooo attractive. Slowly, i started to lean closer to her and then i kissed her lips softly...

Jessica's POV

I woke up slowly as i felt someone kissing me?? When i opened my eyes, i was shocked to see Yul was the one who kissed my lips then he pull me up to stand. "Hello princess, the gym class is about to start" he said then winked at me before running to his friends. I walked to Sunny and tiffany and started blushing.

"Why are your cheeks soo red?" Sunny asked me while i gave her the blankface and said its nothing. Then sunny chuckled and whispered to tiffany. I decided to zone out as the teacher was not here yet.

Tiffany's POV

"Hey tiff, Yoong keep staring at u intently while u were stretching and talking to me..i think he likes u" Sunny whispered to me. I chuckled when i caught Yoong gawking at me then he quickly turns away in embarrasment. "Hurry up guys! Five rounds now!" Mr Park yells and blows his whistle to make up get up.

Then i got up and dragged Jessica to run with us. As usual, Jessica let goes of my hand and walks like a boss. Sunny and i laughs n shake our head then continue to run. While running, i admired Yoong running like a prince. Eventhough he is quite tall, he has the muscles that makes him not lanky. 

Well..my ideal type is men with muscles but not that muscular like yoong cuz i feel safe with them.I was smilling like an idiot that even sunny looks at me weirdly. I stopped smiling but sunny gave me the smirk that says "so u like him too" while wriggling her eyebrows. I was shocked at first when she knew the truth but i glared at her n stopped running.

Yoong's POV

i was shocked and embarrassed when tiffany caught me drooling over her. So i quickly turned away. Then Yul gave me his cocky smirk and wriggle his eyebrows. I then glared at him...he then whisper to me "hey dude,calm your hormones down.. u looked like u may bang her any moment".

I then blushed and started to run while Yul was laughing at me.Soo then joined Yul with the laughter but stopped when Jessica was glaring at him. After running the five rounds,Mr park told us to do sit ups. We gathered and sat infront of teacher while he was looking at our name board.

"Okay the girls will do the sit ups while the boys will hold on their ankles for them" Mr park said while smiling. My eyes widened when Mr park said i and tiffany will be paired. Then yul nudged me and said good luck dude. I smiles at him and said thanks. Soo paired with Sunny and Yul paired with Jessica.

"Hey doe boy!" Tiffany yelled while walking towards me. She closed when she saw the whole class stopped and looked at her then Mr park Told us to continue our situps. I was rubbing  my neck awkwardly and said "hey eyesmile girl". Tiffany then gave me her eyesmile and lies down on the mat to do her sit ups.

Then i was holding on to her ankle, when Mr park blows his whistle.Tiffany started doin her sit ups, i was amazed by her stamina and strength. But i blushed when she came close to me till we could almost kiss. After 1 minute of sit ups , Mr park blow his whistle again and asked the number of sit ups. 

Yul's POV

I was surprised to know that i will be the partner of Jessica then i smiles at her charmingly when she was lying on the floor. She then blushes and smiles back at me. "Hey yul, ur charm has never left" i mentally talked in my mind. Then i hold Jessica's ankles and after hearing the whistle. Jessica started doing many situps as many as she can. I was surprised by her good stamina and endurance as she is not curvy like tiffany.
 

After Jessica did her sit ups, "Sica u did well surprisingly" I said while smiling at her. "Thanks romeo" she said then punches my abs before walking to her friends. "Woah man, she's violent!" Soo said while hanging his arms around me casually. "Thats why i like her dude" i said while smilling at her when she merongs at me.

"ewww soo cheessy dude" Soo said then looks at me in digust. "Dude im sure u will end up with sunny cuz u guys always argue like a married couple!" I exclaimed then Yoong came and agreed with me. "With sunny, i might as well die man" Soo said while pretending to get heart attack. Yoong and i started laughing then tiffany and Jessica joined us. Sunny just looked at us in confusion...