Chap. 1 - The House

Go Back

Jooyeon's POV

 

I took a big deep breath and slowly exhaled as I took in the fresh air from our new house, our dream house. It took a couple of weeks for me and Kevin to finally find our dream house to live in for the rest of our lives. The house had two floors, a huge living room, a big kitchen for me to cook Kevin some delicious food, and a washroom for the guests that come over. Upstairs had 3 bedrooms, two of them were guest rooms, and one of course was our bedroom. The bathroom in our bedroom was huge, it had a bathtub and a place to shower, it felt like I was in a hotel bathroom. Walls were painted pure white, there was a balcony in our bedroom too and it was facing the beautiful view of Seoul.

 

I opened the doors leading to the balcony, i put my hands on the ledge as I took a deep breath of the fresh, spring air. I was startled a bit as I felt arms being wrapped around my waist. 
"Enjoying your view?" I heard a soothing voice ask. 
"Yes, I am" I responded. "And...which view are you talking about?" 
I took a glance at Kevin and chuckled at his cheesy talk. "Cause, my view is the beautiful lady right here in front of me and her hair smells so good. What did you use to wash your hair?" he asked. 
"Hehe, it's called shampoo and conditioner" I turned to face him and winked at him then released his arms around my waist. He quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me against him. 
"Oh? Hmm...maybe i should try that one day" , "Maybe you should" we both laughed and walked downstairs hand-in-hand. "Should we go and buy furniture? It seems pretty empty" I said and pouted. 
"Well, we gotta plan what we need first yeobong~" we both looked at each other and I giggled. "We should get a big black leather sofa and place it right...here!" I gestured to where the sofa should be placed. "Mmm...and then the T.V could be over there diagonally facing the sofa cause I want the sofa to be nice and long so once we invite the members and our family, we could probably all sit on the sofa"

 

I looked at Kevin and he seemed to be zoned out. "Kevin?" 
"Hmm? Oh, sorry. Uh...that could work...we could also buy some chairs, oh! Rocking chairs!" he suggested. "Ooo!!! Rocking chairs! I like that idea" I smiled brightly.
"Um...what about the kitchen then?" Kevin asked. "Hmm...wow, we would need a lot of things for the kitchen, we would need pots and pans, spoons, forks, knives—" 
"Thanks for stating the obvious Jooyeon" he said and chuckled. "Yah...we do need them" I glared at him then looked away. 
"Well we should think of and then suggest the things that we need but also something not everybody has" Kevin explained. "Okay then, what can you think of Sherlock?" he looked at me and gave me a slight glare then pinched my nose. 
"How about we write a list of things we need for now, then we'll think about other things later" , "Okay!" I smiled. 

 

We finished the list of things we needed and went to the furniture store and found the sofa we needed, then we looked at some rocking chairs they had. 
"Wah! This one looks like a classic! Don't you think so nampyun~?" I looked at him with my googly eyes. "Haha, yeah, it really does. But...whoa! Look at that price!" Kevin said. 
I pouted then got up and held onto his arm. "Ah~ Kevin~ Please?"
"Mian Jooyeon..." I  glared at him and went off to look at the beds. "Jooyeon~" I took a bit of a glance at him as he used his aegyo on me, some people in the store were staring at us and whispering "Omo, that's Kevin Woo from U-KISS".
"Yah, stop...people are staring" I said with no facial expression. "But you're mad at me"
"I'm not mad at you. I wasn't mad, ever" I said. "Then why are you giving me the cold expression?" he asked. 
"What cold expression? I ain't got one" , "Ah~ Don't be like this...I don't have that much money and you know I don't really like asking for money from my friends and family" 
"I know, I know. I never said that I wanted to buy that rocking chair" I said as I checked the beds. "Jooye—" , "Hmph, this place doesn't have any beds that are right for me, the mattresses are way too hard. I'm going to another store" I ignored him and walked out of the door. 

 

Narrator's POV

 

"Yah. Yah!" Kevin shouted then he realized that everybody in the store was staring at him. He bowed and said sorry then he ran out of the store and tried to catch up with Jooyeon. Kevin grabbed her once he caught up with her and pulled her towards him, now both of their eyes were looking at each others. 
"Jooyeon ah, mianhae" , "For what?" , "You know what. Don't pretend you don't know" he said. 
"I'm over it" she turned to keep walking but Kevin grabbed her arm again. "Oh yeah? Well it doesn't seem like you are" , "I am Kevin, now can we please just stop this stupid argument and just go and look at some beds?" 
"Stupid argument? Huh, well it's not my fault that someone can't accept the consequences" Kevin said. Jooyeon raised her eyebrows and then looked away, pissed. 
"Kevin, I don't want to start it with you right now especially not in public" , "Oh, so you are mad. And you said that you aren't" he was making Jooyeon even more upset as his words started to get harsh. 
"Kevin just stop it. I'm going home" Jooyeon raised her hand out as she saw a taxi coming there way. She got into the taxi and didn't take a peek at Kevin. Kevin just stood there, his eyes laid on Jooyeon as it followed to wear the taxi was going. 

 

He looked down in disappointment and ruffled his hair in frustration. Then he went back to his car that was parked in front of the store and drove back to U-KISS' dorm. Once Kevin got there, he rung the doorbell and was welcomed by his dongsaeng, Dongho. 
"Hyung?! What are you doing here? Where's Jooyeon?" Kevin ignored the kid's questions and just walked in and sat on the couch. 
"Oh! Kevin, what are you doing here? Where's Jooyeon?" Soohyun said while walking into the living room. 
"Why does everyone want to know what I'm doing here?! I'm still a U-KISS member, is it wrong for me to come to our dorm?! And why are you guys always asking my Jooyeon? Jooyeon this, Jooyeon that! The last time I remember was that she was MY wife not YOURS!" at that time, all the members were in the living room trying to see where the ruckus was coming from.

 

"Kevin, gwenchana? What happened?" Eli came and sat beside him. "Just...stuff" 
"Stuff eh? Well, that stuff you had there must had made you burst into flames. What did you and Jooyeon fight about? And besides, it's normal for a married couple to be fighting" 
"It's just that Jooyeon found the rocking chair that she loved, but it was too expensive, I couldn't afford it" Kevin explained. "Well, you could ask us for the money, you know we'll help you" Eli said
"Yeah, but you know that I don't like asking or borrowing money from my friends and family" , "But it's for Jooyeon, isn't Jooyeon like, your everything? Now that you made her mad, both of you aren't happy. If you want to make her happy again, buy her something. Girls always love bags, jewelry, flowers and stuff like that. It'll make them forgive you in an instant" Eli stated. 
"But Jooyeon's different from other girls out there that like those things. Like, I mean, I know she would like those things but...I don't want her to think that I think that those are the things to make girls forgive the guy. Cause you know, flowers, jewelry and bags are so common for giving your girlfriend or wife" Kevin said. 
"True...well I'm sorry bro but, you're on your own" 
"Mwoh??? I thought you guys were going to help me" he said, shocked. "Well, that's all I got. Just like what you said, Jooyeon's YOUR wife, not ours. So, we don't know what she likes and doesn't like, you do." Kevin looked at them and they were nodding their heads

 

" *sigh* fine...I'll think of something" Hoon went up to him and patted Kevin on the shoulder

 

———————

First chapter is up!!! Hope you guys enjoy :))

Comment and/or subscribe ^^