Chapter 5 - Heartbroken

I Always Take a Peek on You

Junhong POV;

Peeking at Yongguk hyung already be my habit every morning before going to my class, today of course I’m going to took a peek at him again. I peek at him again. He talked to the Mr. Popular, Kim Himchan. Himchan is very popular in this school because of his ulzzang look. Everybody adore him. But Yongguk hyung and Himchan looked like they already knew each other. Ah, they’re just a friend of course.

‘No need to jealous, Junhong-ah.’ I warned myself.

 

Third Person POV;

Junhong sat on the desk’s chair, his face didn’t look really good after he saw Yongguk talked to Himchan. Jongup quickly realized it. “Ya, Choi Junhong, you don’t look good, what’s wrong?”

“It’s nothing, Jonguppie.”

“Really? Ya, you never good in lying. I knew you so well. Tell me.” ordered Jongup.

“Today I saw Yongguk hyung and Himchan sunbaenim talked to each other, they just looked like they’re close to each other.” Junhong pouted.

“Ah, you’re jealous, Junhongie.” Jongup grinned at him.

“No! I’m not!” Junhong hid his red face. “Anyway yesterday Yongguk hyung took me to the cafe near my house, TS Cafe.”

“Really? Are you dating with him?”

“Dating?! No! Not...yet.” Junhong blushed again.

“You kept blushing, you know.” Jongup ruffled his hair. “Anyway what did you do with him yesterday?”

“We just ate cake and talked about everything. And then he walked me home and I got his number.” Junhong said while imagining yesterday’s moment with Yongguk.

“You really like him that much, huh?”

“Yeah.” Junhong nodded. Somehow he forgot already about Yongguk and Himchan talked to each other.

 

Yongguk POV;

I can’t believe I talked to Himchan! I mean we never talked so close like this. I liked him so much. I really like him. I’m liking him since we are in the first grade. I always want to tell him that I like him. And I thought this is the right moment because in this class only two of us here.

“Yongguk?”  he waved his hand in front of my face.

“Y-yeah, I’m sorry, I’m kinda spacing out. Anyway I want to tell you something.” I tried to built the courage inside my mind to tell him that I like him.

“What is it?” he smiled at me. I really like his smile, I like everything about him.

“I-I-I... l-like y-y-you, H-Himchan.” I stuttered, but at least I said it.

Himchan blushed. “I-I like you too, Yongguk.”

 

Third Person POV;

Junhong always took a peek at class 3 after school. He took a peek and he saw Himchan and Yongguk kissed.

Tears fell out of his eyes. “It’s impossible, it must be wrong.” He took a peek again, and they’re still kissing. Junhong ran carelessly and his legs took him to his house.

“Junhong-ah!” his mom called him but he just went upstairs. He threw himself on the bed, crying and crying. He couldn’t believe that Yongguk with Himchan. He kept crying and crying until he fell asleep.

“Yongguk hyung...hyung.... don’t leave me, please.” He said in his sleep. He was crying while he slept.

“Yongguk hyung!” he shouted and woke up.

 

Junhong POV;

I woke up suddenly after I shouted ‘Yongguk hyung!’. I wiped my tears. I dreamed about him again. But this time is a nightmare. I dreamed about Yongguk hyung and Himchan. Why they must be together?

Tears fell again. I want to stop crying but I can’t. I really love Yongguk hyung so much. Even I can see you in my dream. Even it’s a nightmare.

Yongguk hyung, why you’re always haunting my mind?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n; yongguk is in love with himchan, and himchan liked him too. junhong is heartbroken. so sad ;_;

this chappie is inspired from two songs. they're pitch black by park shin hye and everytime by britney spears.

and next chapter gonna be surprising hoho ;D

and don't forget to comment and subscribe, because comments are food to me ;3

thankyou <3

replies:

@xBubblegumx: well let's see hehe~~ even yongguk can't resist a cutie like junhongie haha. let's just see later hehe~~^^