Chapter 11 - Can't Live Without You

I Always Take a Peek on You

Third Person POV:

They knew that they love each other. They can’t live without each other. That’s Yongguk and Junhong. If Yongguk didn’t read his diary, maybe it will be take a long time for them to realize that they’re in love with each other. Well, thanks to that diary too.

 

Junhong smiled as wrote the entry about his relationship with Yongguk.

“Thanks to you, diary-nim. If I didn’t drop my diary and Yongguk hyung didn’t read the last entry, maybe I still take a peek at him like a maniac everyday, not able to express my feelings to him. Ah I’m such a fool.

I love Yongguk hyung.”

 

“What did you write in it?” suddenly Yongguk back-hug Junhong. Junhong looked startled.

“Nothing, hyung. Nothing. Let’s go.” Junhong released Yongguk’s back-hug and walked. Yongguk took the diary and read the last entry. He smiled as he read the last entry. Then he took a pen and added something.

“Even though you’re a fool, I still love you, Junhong. Because you’re my fool.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n: guys! I'm back! the exams are done~ thank you for waiting :) and thankyou for subscribe this story even though i can't update it bcs of exams ;_; i can't believe i got so many subscribers for this fic. thankyou so much :') /bows. well this is the update. the last chappie lol. sorry if it's not good. suddenly after the exams, my bap feelings are kinda gone, so... yeah this is not a good last chappie. and these days i'm into exo lol, so maybe i'm going to write a kaisoo fic? idk too. but i'm going to take a long hiatus after done my daejae fic.

enjoy!

replies;

@exoonly: thank you so much :') well i did good on my exams yay \(^_^)/ and thank you for waiting for me ;_; <3
@LKyellow: thank you so much :') and here's the update, enjoy~