Sleepless

Jaesmine (AngAngJasmine) Drabble's

Youngjae sat on the bed legs crossed and laptop in his lap. He should be asleep he knows it, but Daehyun is late again. Youngjae can't seem to fall asleep, no matter how hard he tries. He's looking for a song to sooth him into dream land. After 35 minutes of searching, he finally sets it on a John Legend playlist and sets the laptop on the nightstand. He was physically tired but his mind wouldn’t let him sleep. 

Daehyun slipped into the room 30 minutes later drenched in sweat. The first thing he did was go straight into the room to find a sleeping Youngjae under a pile of pillows. Daehyun chuckled to himself, he knew the younger tried to use the pillows to make it seem like Daehyun was there. He kissed him lightly and went to take a shower. 

Youngjae woke up when he heard the shower start. Stretching out lazily and rubbing his sleepy eyes, he removed all the pillows that weren't needed anymore and waited for Daehyun to finish. 

Daehyun walked out of the bathroom in only his boxers and headed straight for the bed smiling when he saw the pillows were thrown on the floor. He immediately fell on top of the younger making the younger laugh and groan. 

"Oh! I'm sorry i thought it was just pillows!" Daehyun said laughing and rolling to the side to cuddle his boyfriend properly. 

"You ! You were late and now you want to play!" Youngjae pouted and nuzzled Daehyun's chest smacking it lightly. 

Daehyun caught the youngers hands and hugged him tighter, "Sorry baby, the hyungs wouldn't let me leave until I cleaned everything." 

Youngjae just hummed into the older's chest and nestled himself closer for the night because at least now he won’t be sleepless.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Literally something i wrote in like 10 minutes because i can't sleep. Hopefully this is a sign that i'll start writing again. but hope you like it. and i miss you guys <3 ~ AngAngJasmine