Company

Jaesmine (AngAngJasmine) Drabble's

Youngjae sat down at his usual spot near the lake, under the shade of the randomly placed tree. This place really secluded due to the fact that there was one tree that was farthest off and to sit under a tree next to a stranger is just weird. Youngjae came out here three times a week at the same time, right after his last class of the day on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Sometime he would come out during the weekends when he was on campus just to relax and get some work done.

It was a normal Monday, Youngjae had just settled down and got all his materials out, when someone came and sat next to him on the other side of the tree. Youngjae was kind of confused at what was going on, but he couldn’t really say nor do anything it. It’s not like he owned the tree or it’s shade.

Youngjae turned to look at this stranger. He had brown hair, high cheeks and full lips. Said boy turned and smiled at Youngjae. That smile made Youngjae breath hitched; it was so pure and welcoming. Said boy took Youngjae staring a hint and reached his hand forward introducing himself.

“Hi, I’m Daehyun. Jung Daehyun.” Daehyun held his hand out silently, waiting for an answer.

“Y-y-youngj-jae.” Youngjae finally got out after he was over the shock of the stranger.

“Nice to meet you, Youngjae.” Daehyun said brightly as he scooted closer to the younger.

They just kind of sat there for a while quietly. Youngjae had no clue who this guy was. How he was like. What he did. But one thing he did know was that he liked his company. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this was for Sharemaine(iamhisbaby) <3 i hope you like it. Sorry its so short <3