Massage

Jaesmine (AngAngJasmine) Drabble's

"Babe, my back really hurts." Youngjae said as Daehyun backed hugged him.

"Aw poor Jae, want me to help massage it for you?" Daehyun asked as he rubbed the younger's back.

"Yes please, in the bedroom." Youngjae said as he washed his hands.

"Can you walk or do you want me to carry you babe?" Daehyun said as he left a peck on Youngjae's cheek.

Youngjae shot a playful glare at the older before walking himself to the room with a smiling Daehyun attached to him.

Youngjae lied flat on him stomach and let Daehyun start. Daehyun lifted the younger’s shirt and started lightly massaging the younger’s mid back. “Where does it hurt the most babe?”

“My lower back.” Youngjae mumbled back as he started to relax under the elders touch.

Daehyun moved his hand lower and started massaging one again with the younger purring under his touch. “lower babe” Youngjae practically purred out.

Daehyun moved lower, but the youngers pants were in the way so he pulled them down a bit earning him a “Yah why are you pulling my pants down” from Youngjae.

“It was in the way, but if you don’t want to then okay” Daehyun said as he pulled the younger’s pant back up and massaged him through the rough fabric.

“Just take it off then” Youngjae replied to relaxed to do anything. “You sure?” Daehyun asked which earned him a hum in response. Youngjae lifted his hips a but to allow Daehyun to pull the rough fabric off. Daehyun went back to massaging the younger’s back.

“Hmm. I think it’s okay now babe. Let’s cuddle.” Youngjae said still not moving.

Daehyun laughed and plopped down on top of the half- younger earning him a groan and a glare in response. “I love you too babe” Daehyun said as he rolled over and cuddle close to Youngjae.