My Fluffy Dino

Jongkey ONESHOT

Key's POV:

We walked backstage in awkward-ness. The manager asked if Jonghyun and I were okay before talking to us about being careful onstage, how there would be more Jongkey nonsense (which i don't mind, because it's true). We apologized, and went to change. Taemin kept giving me weird looks. Minho was ignoring us. Onew was excited to go eat the chicken i bought yesterday.

"Key, are you okay?! I didn't mean to fall on top of you." Jonghyun ran over.

"Im okay, pabo. Just be careful next time." I laughed. Jonghyun smiled.

After our tiring performance, we headed home. Jonghyun fell asleep, as well as Taemin and Minho.

"Neh, Key." Onew whispered.

"Hyung?"

"Do you love Jonghyun?"

.. I blushed. "Y ... Yeah"

"hmmm .... well okay then."

Onew shrugged and went back to fantasizing about chicken. I smiled. Jonghyun's head suddenly tilted onto my shoulder. Aigoooo~

When we got home, i went immediatly to my room to sleep. Taemin came in and sat down on my bed. He sat for a while why i lay on my bed. After a while, i heard little sniffles, and looked up to see Taemin shaking slightly.

"Taemin, are you okay?" I sat up, and sat next to him. Tears were streaming down his face.

"K .. Key umma." He whimpered and then hugged me, crying on my shoulders. I pat his back.

"U ... Umma! You and ... and Jonghyun hy-hyung." Taemin sniffled. I felt slightly guilty. I knew Taemin looked up to me as an umma, and loves me like a umma as well. Seeing me with Jonghyun must make him feel sad.

"D.. does that m..mean Jonghyun ... is he my ... my appa?" Taemin asked softly. I starred at him, and started laughing. I ruffled up his hair, and he smiled.

"If you want him to be." i chuckled, and patted him on the shoulder. I got up, and went to find Minho. We was watching TV on the couch, next to Onew who was eating chicken. I sat down next to Minho.

"Neh, Minho .... can we switch rooms tonight?"

I looked over at Minho. "Sure."

I knew he was happy, because he'd be with Taemin. I thanked him, and went back to my room. Taemin was listening to music and reading a book. I grabbed my pajamas, and went to take a shower. Afterwards, I took my pillow and went to Jonghyun's room. His lights were off, but he was in the shower. I plopped down on Minho's bed, and played with Jonghyun's dino plushie. He came out of the shower and saw me. I laughed because he was wrapped up in a towel, and looked really ... awkward.

"YAH! Key, what are you doing in here?" He hid behind the wall so i wouldn't see him.

"Im sleeping here. Hence my pajamas."

"Oh ...." He went back into the bathroom.

"Pass me my pajamas please?"

I went over to his drawer and took out his matching dino pajama set. He extended a hand out of the bathroom, and i gave it to him.

"Thanks."

After a while, he came out of the bathroom. I stiffled a laugh. Dinosaur pajama, dinosaur plushie, dinosaur face. Aigooo~

He came over to me, and sat down next to me. I chuckled.

"Yeoboooo~"  (means "honey" in Korean)

I laughed. We hugged, and snuggled under the blanket. I cuddled up to his chest. So fluffy and warm. His arms were wrapped around me.

"I love you Jjong." i whispered.

"love you too key."

We were silent for a while. I decided to ruin the moment.

"Neh Jonghyun. You are now Taemin's appa."

 


 

THE END. Sorry for this crappy one-shot-that-goes-on-for-a-few-chapters-so-its-more-like-a-really-short-story. ^^

Hope you enjoyed!