First Kiss

Jongkey ONESHOT

Key's POV:

 

When Onew woke us up, i felt annoyed. That was my first 4 hours with Jonghyun alone. ... Okay, maybe not my first, be he confessed to me. I blushed slightly when Jonghyun helped me up, and Onew walked away muttering about chicken. Jonghyun and I followed him downstairs to our car. Taemin was inside sleeping, along with Minho. We climbed in, and the driver drove us to our apartment/condo.

 

"Don't forget, you guys have a LIVE tomorrow. Sleep well!" reminded the driver.

"Kamsahamnida"

 

We walked up to our room, and relaxed. Taemin, Onew, and I share a room.

"Key umma, can i take a shower first?" Taemin asked.

"Sure Taeminnie."

"YAY!" :3

Taemin went to our room to shower. Onew sat in front of the TV eating chicken. Jonghyun and Minho went to their room to change and shower and whatnot. I looked around, and decided to go for a walk.

"Onew hyung, i'll be back soon. Im going .... to buy more banana milk. Taemin drank it all."

"Ahh, araso. Get more chicken on your way!" he said back.

 

I left, and walked to the park accross the street. I sat on the first bench i saw, and sighed. Tomorrow we have a LIVE. It's a good think we have not debuted Lucifer yet. I would be soooo tired tomorrow. The thought of Jonghyun made me feel better though. I sat there for a while, thinking of Jonghyun.

 

Jonghyun's POV:

 

I went to my room once we got home, and took a shower. It felt great after a long dance rehearsal. Once i got out, i went to the livingroom, and went to Taemin's room to find Key. He wasn't there.

"Onew hyung, where's Key?" i asked.

"hhhmeeeff weeeemmmmmt tfoooo geeeeffftttt mmmmwwiffflkk aaamnndd chicken."

...... somehow i only understood the last word. So he went to get chicken. I quickly dressed and left, saying i was going to accompany Key. I was about to walk towards the nearest grocery store when i looked accross the street and saw a figure laying on the bench. His half-shaved head was too noticable. I crossed the street, and surprised him by using my jacket to wrap around his back and cover his hair.

"... ah! Jonghyun."

"shhhh ... hide your hair Key. It's to noticable" i chuckled.

"yahhhh, don't tease." he covered himself anyways.

They both sat together on the bench for a while, holding hands yet again.

"Jonghyun, I -" I cut him off by pressing my lips to his. He was taken by surprise because he opened his mouth the say something again. Taking the chance, i slid my tongue into his and he responded the same way. After we started breathing heavily, our lips parted, and I saw Key laughing.

"Yahh Key, why are you laughing." I pouted slightly. Bling Bling Jonghyun never pouts, but Key was teasing me.

"hahaha ... nothing. We better go get Onew's chicken and Taemin's banana milk."

Key got up, and i got up as well. We went to the emptiest grocery store we could find (to avoid fans) and bought the groceries. Once we got back home, Onew was sleeping on the couch, hugging his now empty bucket of chicken. We put the stuff into the refrigerator, and had a small parting kiss before Key went to his room and I went to mine.

When i got to my room, Minho was sleeping. I quickly dressed into my Dino pajamas and went to bed. I hugged my pillow like it was Key. "Good Night, Key." i whispered