LIVE ... oh crap.

Jongkey ONESHOT

Jonghyun POV:

My alarm clock rang at 7:00 AM, followed by Key's voice telling everyone to wake up. Although it was Key, i still couldn't wake up. I finally got up when Minho shook me awake. I walked to the kitchen to find Key making breakfast.

"mornin' " i yawned. I sat down next to Taemin, who was pouring a glass of milk for everyone. He himself had banana milk.

Onew came over and sat down as well, and asked Key what kind of chicken he bought last night.

"The one you always tell me to buy, hyung." Key replied, rolling his eyes.

I chuckled softly, and he seemed to notice because he gave me a smile. I blushed.

Key placed some toast and scrambled eggs on the table. We all ate in silence. Minho came to the table several minutes later.

"Taemin ahh, make sure you eat enough. You will be hungry after the live if you dont." Minho said, ruffling up Taemin's messy hair.

"Hyung, i know."

After everyone was done, we changed and went downstairs to where the company car was waiting for us. It drove us to the building where i live was, and we went backstage.

"Minho, Taemin, and Onew. You guys go get changed first. Jonghyun, go with the tech operator to do a sound check. Key, go with Jonghyun." our manager told us.

I walked with Key until we turned a corner where the others could not see us, and we immediatly held hands the rest of the way. Behind the doors of the stage, we had a quick yet passionate kiss before going to do a sound check. Our first song was Ring Ding Dong. I had many solos, so they wanted to make sure all the sounds were okay. They played the song, and i sang my parts. Key sand his. Once we got an "okay" from the sounds booth guys, we thanked them, and made our way back to the changing room. When we got there, Taemin, Onew, and Minho were all dressed up, making there way to the stylist noonas. I grabbed my outfit, and went into the bathroom to change. Key did the same. The stylist noonas did our hair and light make-up.

"10 minutes!" the manager yelled.

We started walking to the stage.

"Don't forget to introduce Lucifer, Taemin. The release date is next week Friday." the manager reminded Taemin

Taemin nodded. Lucifer took a very long time to get ready. They did Key's half-mohawk beforehand because they wanted it to grow out in time for later MV's. The stage doors opened, and we performed.

-AFTER PERFORMANCE-

"Thank you! Don't forget to check out our new song "Lucifer" next Friday!" Taemin announced.

We stepped off stage. I was about to was about to step down the stairs when my foot got snagged by a cord running down the stage, and i fell.

"ahh!"

i fell on top of Key, who was in front of me. He turned when he heard me yell, and we fell down. Our eyes were wide open, because my lips had fallen on top of his. We could hear ooohs and ahhhs and kyaaaas and jongkey fans screaming. i quickly got up, and helped Key get up as well. Taemin and Minho were starring. Onew wore a serious face. We quickly exited the stage, and faced a rather upset manager.