Left Out

Jongkey ONESHOT

Jonghyun POV:

"Loverhollic, Robotronic, Loverhollic, Robotronic
Geobuhal su eobtneun neoeui maryeokeun LUCIFER"

I collapsed on the dance studio floor when the song ended. Everyone else was tired as well. The dance to our song, Lucifer, was the hardest dance i have ever learned. Of course, with Taemin's dance skills, we were able to learn it well. I looked over, and saw Minho going over a dance step with Taemin.

"Yah, hyung. You do it like this," said Taemin.

"oooooh!"

Key came over and sat down next to me. I starred at him. I had had feelings for Key for a long time, even before the whole Jongkey rumor started.

"Jonghyun hyung, you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, fine."

Inside my head, i thought no key, im not fine. i love you. Key shrugged, and walked over to Taemin. He ruffled up his hair. Inside, i felt really jealous. Taemin had somewhat of a spotlight in our Lucifer MV, and so Key and Minho wanted to make sure Taemin was okay. Onew was sitting in a corner eating chicken (of course). For a while, i felt ... lonely. I stood up and left the dance studio. I walked down the hall to a balcony outside, and sat on the ground. The air felt good after a long dance rehearsal. I closed my eyes, and began thinking of Key. I thought back to times where we pretended to be "Jongkey", but they felt real to me.

"Key, i love you," i whispered to myself.

"You do?" came a voice.

I opened my eyes, and saw Key standing in front of me, the balcony door open.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - :3

How was that? Oh yea, this has no . Not at that level yet xD But, there will be tad . Anyways, tell me what you think ^^ Any ideas?