4 years later...

One Shot, One Chance

"TIME TO EAT!" you shouted, raising the pillows high above your head and chucking them at the sleeping boys with full force. They all jolted in their peaceful sleep, their eyes half open and their hair messy.

You laughed and sing-songed, "You all better get to the kitchen or I'll THROW IT ALL OUT INTO THE GARBAGE, GOT IT?!"

Daehyun groaned and stretched his stiff body. "Bokyung-ah, stop yelling and stressing out! It's bad for the baby!"

You rolled your eyes and left the room, the smell of pancakes filling your nostrils.

You were six months pregnant with Daehyun's baby. When you found out, you were the happiest girl alive. You never would've expected to be pregnant already at 20 years old, but you didn't care about your age - you had a mini Daehyun inside your belly, and just thinking about that made you blush and smile inside.

Zelo walked into the room and yawned. He made a beeline for you and put a hand on your baby bump, his eyes tilted up to the ceiling as if he was waiting for something.

His eyes suddenly widened and he said excitedly, "I felt it kick! It kicked, Bokyung!"

You smiled at his enthusiasm and nodded, "Yeah, it's been getting a lot more frequent now."

"I think the baby is gonna take after Daehyun - emotionless and invisible," Yongguk said, walking in with a tired expression on his face. He looked at Zelo and shook his head. "At least there won't be a child running around the place that takes after Zelo...I'd much rather have a mini Daehyun..."

"I heard that, hyung," Zelo fumed, raising his nose and crossing his arms.

Daehyun came up behind you and slipped his arms around your stomach. He kissed your cheek and rested his chin on your shoulder. "I just can't wait until the baby's born," he whispered happily. "I wonder who it will look like more...Me or you?"

"Obviously me," you snorted. "I'm the prettier one so the baby has to take after me."

"Atta girl!" Himchan cheered, pumping his fist into the air as he walked into the kitchen. He winked at you and smirked at Daehyun's shocked face. 

"Hey, not true! The baby will look a lot more like me - since I'm the dad," Daehyun protested.

You shrugged, placing the plates onto the table. "Fine, think whatever you'd like. Just sit down and eat."

He obediently sat down at his place at the table and picked up his fork. You sat down next to him and began to eat.

"The problem is though...You'd have to send the kid to school somehow," Jongup said, a worried expression on his face.

"I guess I'll have to send the child to a public school somehow," you said, chewing on a piece of pancake thoughtfully. "Without getting found out, that is."

"That'll be hard. Especially at a young age," Yongguk added.

"And it's not like each of us can take turns dropping off and picking him or her up everyday. It'll look suspicious - we have to keep our masks on and move quickly," Daehyun mused, a frown forming on his face.

"Maybe I can homeschool the child until he/she is old enough to get home alone?" you suggested.

Himchan sighed, "Yeah, but until what age? 'Till the kid's 10 or something? You can't teach everything to him for ten years, you know."

"Gahhh, let's just eat and figure this out later. After the baby's born," Yongguk interrupted, blinking rapidly in frustration.

You secretly smiled and began to eat again. You were so grateful that six men were now asisting you in the next chapter of your life, that they were going to stick by your side and even help raise your child. You knew already that the baby was going to have beautiful memories with the five uncles as the baby grows up, and you were determined to try to raise the baby as normally as possible. 

*I'm sure it'll turn out all right for us,* you thought confidently.

Daehyun put his hand on yours under the table and squeezed it gently. You looked up at him and saw him smile a little at you. You smiled back and felt comforted by your husband's reassuring warmth and care.

"Oh, we need to decide on the name, don't we?" Zelo asked.

"How about Bohyun? Or Daekyung?" Youngjae joked, making the others laugh.

"Nah, something nice," Himchan said.

"LET'S FIGURE OUT THE BABY STUFF LATER AND EAT IN PEACE, PEOPLE!" Yongguk bellowed, his voice vibrating the air.

Everyone hushed down and ate in silence, but each person had a small smile on their face, happy to be in the family they were in - with parents or not.

 

 

 

THE END~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you all for supporting "One Shot, One Chance"! It was a really cool plot that I wanted to try writing about, and I'm so glad that all of you enjoyed it and supported me the whole way! :D

Please subscribe to my other stories and please keep supporting me as a writer! ^^

With love and thanks,

-supergirl14